Here you can find Identify the Sentences Questions and Answers.
In this Identify the Sentences Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Identify the Sentences Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by IT Companies. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Identify the Sentences Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Identify the Sentences Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Identify the Sentences Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the competitive Exams interview.
1. If it rains, the match will be postponed.
2. Being busy, I could not attend the function.
3. Kanmani is richer than I.
4. I donâ€™t know why he behaves like that.
5. He looked all around and disappeared.
6. Can you help me with a thousand rupees?
7. She cooks well and eat well.
8. They have waited here for four hours.
9. As he got down from the train, he fell.
10. She cooks well and eats well.
|Online Test Name||Identify the Sentences|
|Exam Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Category||General English Quiz|
|Number of Questions||29 Questions|
Answer: Option A
Answer: Option D