Here you can find Mechanical Basics Questions and Answers.
In this Mechanical Basics Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Mechanical Basics Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Mechanical Basics Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Mechanical Basics Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Mechanical Basics Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. One of the following objectives is not achieved by the process of annealing
2. A micrometer screw has pitch of 0.5 mm and the themble has 100 equal divisions marked on it, the least count of the instrument in mm is
3. Feeler gauges are used for measuring the
4. One of the following function is not performed by coating on the welding electrodes
5. In a process chart the inverted triangle symbol indicates
6. One of the materials used for making surface plate is
7. Brasses and bronzes are welded using
8. Reducing flame is obtained in oxyactetylane welding with
9. Upsetting is the term used in one of the following operations
10. Rapping allowance is provided on a pattern to take care of
Answer: Option C
to increase the yield point
Answer: Option D
Answer: Option B
clearances between mating parts
Answer: Option A
increase the cooling rate
Answer: Option C