Here you can find GATE Physics Practice Paper 1 Questions And Answers.
In this GATE Physics Practice Paper 1 Questions And Answers section you can learn and practice GATE Physics Practice Paper 1 Questions And Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots GATE Physics Practice Paper 1 Questions And Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download GATE Physics Practice Paper 1 Questions And Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of GATE Physics Practice Paper 1 Questions And Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. f(x) is a symmetric periodic function of x i.e. f(x) = f(-x). Then, in general, the Fourier series of the function f(x) will be of the form
2. In the most general case, which one of the following quantities is NOT a second order tensor?
3. An electron is moving with a velocity of 0.85c in the same direction as that of a moving photon. The relative velocity of the electron with respect to photon is
4. If Planck's constant were zero, then the total energy contained in a box filled with radiation of all frequencies at temperature T would be ( k is the Boltzmann constant and T is nonzero)
5. Across a first order phase transition, the free energy is
6. Two gases separated by an impermeable but movable partition are allowed to freely exchange energy. At equilibrium, the two sides will have the same
7. The entropy function of a system is given by S(E) = a E(E0 - E) where a and E0 are positive constants. The temperature of the system is
8. Consider a linear collection of N independent spin 1/2 particles, each at a fixed location. The entropy of this system is (k is the Boltzmann constant)
9. The decay process n â†’ p+ + e- + v-e violates
10. The isospin (I) and baryon number (B) of the up quark is
Answer: Option D