Here you can find Geology and Geophysics Questions and Answers.
In this Geology and Geophysics Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Geology and Geophysics Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Geology and Geophysics Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Geology and Geophysics Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Geology and Geophysics Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. In Mohsâ€™ scale of hardness, how many minerals are of silicate composition?
2. Which one of the following river systems forms the largest fluvio-deltaic system in the world?
3. Which one amongst the following rocks commonly has highest unconfined compressive strength?
4. Eparchean unconformity separates geological units of
5. Point bar deposit is associated with
1. It takes approximately _________ minutes for sunlight to reach the Earth.
2. In a remotely sensed data of a planet, the presence of hydrous species can be inferred using _________region of the electromagnetic spectrum?
3. Amongst the following, which one will have the highest P-wave velocity?
4. Assuming the Earth to be a perfect sphere, its equatorial velocity is approximately __________ km/hr
5. Both strength and plasticity of a rock increase with the