Here you can find GATE Chemical Engineering Questions and Answers.
In this GATE Chemical Engineering Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice GATE Chemical Engineering Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots GATE Chemical Engineering Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download GATE Chemical Engineering Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of GATE Chemical Engineering Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. Consider the following set of linear algebraic equations x1 + 2x2 + 3x3 = 2 x2 + x3 = - 1 2x2 + 2x3 = 0 The system has
2. If a and b are arbitrary constants, then the solution to the ordinary differential equation d2y/dx2 - 4y = 0 is
3. For the function f(t) = e-t/T, the Taylor series approximation for t << T is
4. A box containing 10 identical compartments has 6 red balls and 2 blue balls. If each compartment can hold only one ball, then the number of different possible arrangements are
6. In a throttling process, the pressure of an ideal gas reduces by 50 %. If CP and CV are the heat capacities at constant pressure and constant volume, respectively (r = CP/CV) the specific volume will change by a factor of
1. The number of emails received on six consecutive days is 11, 9, 18, 18, 4 and 15, respectively. What are the median and the mode for these data?
2. For two rolls of a fair die, the probability of getting a 4 in the first roll and a number less than 4 in the second roll, up to 3 digits after the decimal point, is _________
3. Which of the following statements are TRUE? P. The eigenvalues of a symmetric matrix are real Q. The value of the determinant of an orthogonal matrix can only be +1 R. The transpose of a square matrix A has the same eigenvalues as those of A S. The inverse of an â€˜n Ã— nâ€™ matrix exists if and only if the rank is less than â€˜nâ€™
5. A gaseous system contains H2, I2, and HI, which participate in the gas-phase reaction 2 HI <-----> H2 + I2 At a state of reaction equilibrium, the number of thermodynamic degrees of freedom is _________
6. The thermodynamic state of a closed system containing a pure fluid changes from (T1, p1) to (T2, p2), where T and p denote the temperature and pressure, respectively. Let Q denote the heat absorbed (> 0 if absorbed by the system) and W the work done (> 0 if done by the system). Neglect changes in kinetic and potential energies. Which one of the following is CORRECT?