Here you can find Microwave Engineering ECE Questions and Answers.
In this Microwave Engineering ECE Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Microwave Engineering ECE Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Microwave Engineering ECE Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Microwave Engineering ECE Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Microwave Engineering ECE Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. __________ is a region of Electromagnetic spectrum having frequency ranging from 1GHz to 100 GHz
2. Which of the following bands that comes under Microwave Band
3. Which of the following is the main advantage of microwave
4. Reflex klystron is a ______
5. On which of the following principle does Klystron operates
6. In multicavity klystron additional cavities are inserted between buncher & catcher cavities to achieve
7. Which of the following is one of the mode in Reflex Klystron
8. A space between two cavities in two cavity klystron is _______
9. Magnetron is an _______
10. Traveling Wave Tube is __________- Page 8
|Online Test Name||Microwave Engineering|
|Exam Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Category||Electronics and Communication Engineering Quiz|
|Number of Questions||39 Questions|
Answer: Option A
Absorption of microwave energy by water vapour
Answer: Option D
Circuit theory assumes physical dimensions of the network smaller than electrical wavelength, while transmission lines may be considerable fraction of a wavelength.
Answer: Option B
Since no lumped elements like resistors, capacitors are used at microwave frequencies, only transmission lines are used. Hence they are called distributed parameter network.
Answer: Option B
With a single conductor, transverse electromagnetic wave propagation is not possible. Hence we need a minimum of 2 conductors.