Here you can find Digital Electronics ECE Questions and Answers.
In this Digital Electronics ECE Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Digital Electronics ECE Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Digital Electronics ECE Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Digital Electronics Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Digital Electronics ECE Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. The output of a JK flipflop with asynchronous preset and clear inputs is â€˜1â€™. The output can be changed to â€˜0â€™ with one of the following conditions
2. A full adder logic circuit will have
3. For which of the following purpose Karnaugh map is used
4. Which of the following is a universal logic gate?
5. How many two input AND and OR gates are required
6. For JK flip flop with J=1, K=0, the output after clock pulse will be ________
7. To construct mod 30 counter __________ number of flip-flops are required
8. For which of the following two inputs, The NOR gate output will be low
9. The number 140 in octal is equivalent to
10. __________ is known as process of entering data into a ROM
|Which of the following is a universal logic gate?|
Answer & Explanation
Answer: Option D
A universal logic gate is one, which can be used to generate any logic function NAND can generate any logic function
To realize Y=CD+EF+G,
Write your comments here: