Here you can find Communication Systems ECE Questions and Answers.
In this Communication Systems ECE Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Communication Systems ECE Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Competitive Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Communication Systems ECE Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Communication Systems ECE Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Communication Systems ECE Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. In __________ communication , the media of transmission is a pair of conductors called transmission line
2. In _________ communication transmission media is open space or free space.
3. _________ is the equipment which converts physical message, such as sound, words, pictures etc., into corresponding electrical signal.
4. __________ is equipment which converts electrical signal back to the physical message.
5. _________ is defined as the process by which some characteristics (i.e. amplitude, frequency, and phase) of a carrier are varied in accordance with a modulating wave
6. _________is the reverse process of modulation, which is used to get back the original message signal.
7. Modulation is needed in a communication system to achieve the following basic needs
8. Which of the following are the types of amplitude modulation
9. __________ & ___________ are two methods to generate DSB-SC waves
10. Which of the following are the methods for generation of SSB Waves- Page 8
|Online Test Name||Communication Systems|
|Exam Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Category||Electronics and Communication Engineering Quiz|
|Number of Questions||38 Questions|
Answer: Option C
It was in the beginning of 20th century where Hondros and debye theoretical and experimental study demonstrated that information can be transferred as a form of light through a dielectric waveguide.
Answer: Option C
The invention of clad waveguide structure raised the eyebrows of the scientists. The proposals by Kao and Hockham proved beneficial leading in the utilization of optical fiber as a communication medium.
Answer: Option B
Snell's Law of refraction states that the angle of incidence Ã˜1 and refraction Ã˜2 are related to each other and to the refractive index of the dielectrics. It is given by- n1sinÃ˜1 = n2sinÃ˜2 where n1 and n2 are the refractive indices of two mediums. Ã˜1 and Ã˜2 are angles of incidence and refraction.