Here you can find Deadlocks Questions and Answers.
In this Deadlocks Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Deadlocks Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Deadlocks Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Deadlocks Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Deadlocks Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. What is the reusable resource?
2. Which of the following condition is required for deadlock to be possible?
3. A system is in the safe state if:
4. The circular wait condition can be prevented by:
5. Which one of the following is the deadlock avoidance algorithm?
6. For effective operating system, when to check for deadlock?
7. A problem encountered in multitasking when a process is perpetually denied necessary resources is called:
8. Which one of the following is a visual ( mathematical ) way to determine the deadlock occurrence?
9. To avoid deadlock:
10. The number of resources requested by a process :
|Online Test Name||Operating Systems Deadlocks|
|Exam Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Category||Computer Science Engineering Quiz|
|Number of Questions||21|
Answer: Option D
Answer: Option C