Here you can find CPU Scheduling Questions and Answers.
In this CPU Scheduling Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice CPU Scheduling Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots CPU Scheduling Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download CPU Scheduling Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of CPU Scheduling Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. Which module gives control of the CPU to the process selected by the short-term scheduler?
2. The processes that are residing in main memory and are ready and waiting to execute are kept on a list called:
3. The interval from the time of submission of a process to the time of completion is termed as:
4. Which scheduling algorithm allocates the CPU first to the process that requests the CPU first?
5. In priority scheduling algorithm:
6. In priority scheduling algorithm, when a process arrives at the ready queue, its priority is compared with the priority of:
7. Time quantum is defined in:
8. Process are classified into different groups in:
9. In multilevel feedback scheduling algorithm:
10. Which one of the following can not be scheduled by the kernel?
|Online Test Name||Operating Systems CPU Scheduling|
|Exam Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Category||Computer Science Engineering Quiz|
|Number of Questions||36|
Answer: Option B
Answer: Option B