Here you can find Strings Questions and Answers.
In this Strings Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Strings Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Strings Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Strings Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Strings Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. Which of these class is superclass of String and StringBuffer class?
2. Which of these operators can be used to concatenate two or more String objects?
3. Which of these method of class String is used to obtain length of String object?
4. Which of these method of class String is used to extract a single character from a String object?
5. Which of these constructors is used to create an empty String object?
6. Which of these is an oncorrect statement?
7. Which of these method of class String is used to compare two String objects for their equality?
8. Which of these methods is used to compare a specific region inside a string with another specific region in another string?
9. Which of these method of class String is used to check weather a given object starts with a particular string literal?
10. What is the value returned by function compare to() if the invoking string is less than the string compared?
|Online Test Name||Java Strings|
|Exam Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Category||Computer Science Engineering Quiz|
|Number of Questions||26|
Answer: Option B
Answer: Option A
operator + is used to concatenate strings, Example String s = "i + "like + "java; String s contains "I like java.
Answer: Option D
Method length() of string class is used to get the length of the object which invoked method length().
Answer: Option C
Answer: Option A