Here you can find Collections Questions and Answers.
In this Collections Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Collections Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by organisations. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Collections Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Collections Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Collections Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Competitive Exams interview.
1. Which of these packages contain all the collection classes?
2. Which of these classes is not part of Javaâ€™s collection framework?
3. Which of these interface is not a part of Javaâ€™s collection framework?
4. Which of these methods deletes all the elements from invoking collection?
5. What is Collection in Java?
6. Which of these interface declares core method that all collections will have?
7. Which of these interface handle sequences?
8. Which of these interface is not a part of Javaâ€™s collection framework?
9. Which of these interface must contain a unique element?
10. Which of these is Basic interface that all other interface inherits?
|What is Collection in Java?|
Answer: Option A
A collection is a group of objects, it is similar to String Template Library (STL) of C++ programming language.
Write your comments here: