Here you can find Bank Exam Practice Test 7 Questions and Answers.
In this Bank Exam Practice Test 7 Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Bank Exam Practice Test 7 Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Bank Exam Practice Test 7 Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Bank Exam Practice Test 7 Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Bank Exam Practice Test 7 Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. 'Mustard' is related to 'Seed' in the same way as 'Carrot' is related to ______ ?
2. How many meaningful English words can be formed with the letters ESTR using each letter only once in each word?
3. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
4. Four of the following five are alike in certain way and so forma group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
5. 'FI' is related to 'LO' in the same way as 'PS' is related to _________?
1. Directions(1-5): What should come in place of the question mark(?) in the following questions.
2. (414 Ã· 23 * 7 + 36) / (7^2 + (3^2 - 2^2)) = ?
3. âˆš444 Ã· 37 + 15 +11 * (?) = 7
4. 56.4 * 22.5 - 232 Ã· 8 = ?
5. 125 * 625 Ã· 25 = 15^(13-?)
1. Which of the following is contained on chips connected to the system board and is a holding system board and is a holding area for data instructions and information ?( processed data waiting to be output to secondary storage)
2. To reload a Web page, press the _________ button ?
3. Mobile Commerce is best described as ---
4. Video processors consist of _____________ and _____________. which store and process images.
5. The main circuit board of the system unit is the ---
1. Directions(1-5): Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5) i.e, 'No Error', (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any). I noticed (1)/ several reporters (2)/ hovering around (3)/ outside of the courtroom.(4)/ No Error(5)
2. My colleague had (1)/ a hard time juggling (2)/ the needs of her family (3)/ with the demands of her job.(4)/No Error(5)
3. Despite all (1)/ the media hype,(2)/ I found the film as (3)/ very disappointing. (4)/No Error(5)
4. Given that (1)/ there was so less time.(2)/ I think the students have (3)/ done a good job (4)/No Error(5)
5. The winner of (1)/ the journalist of the year award was (2)/ not other than (3)/ the editor's daughter.(4)/ No Error(5)
1. Which of the following is not a Negotiable Instrument?
2. Which of the following Stock Exchange in India has decided to launch "Carbon Index" so that Inversters can assess risk and opportunities associated with climate change?
3. Which of the following would be the 'venue of the World Athletic Championship 2013'?
4. Who among the following will represent India in 17th SAARC Summit held at Addu in Maldives in November 2011?
5. What is the maximum balance amount that is eligible for earning interest in a normal savings bank account?