Here you can find Reasoning Questions and Answers.
In this Reasoning Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Reasoning Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Reasoning Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Reasoning Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Reasoning Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. Which of the following groups of alphabets should replace the blank spaces so that the group of alphabets, given in bold follow a logical pattern from the preceding and the following group of alphabets?
2. The positions of how many alphabets will remain unchanged if each of the alphabets in the word WALKINGS is arranged in alphabetical order from left to right?
3. If it is possible to make only one meaningful word with the first, fifth, ninth and the tenth letters of the word 'AUTOMOBILE'. Which would be the second letter of the word from the right? If more than one such word can be formed, give 'Y' as the answer. If no such word can be formed, give 'Z' as your answer.
4. An 'Island' is related to 'Sea' in the same way as an 'Oasis' is related to ' ___________'
5. If two is subtracted from each odd digit and three is added to each even digit in the number 3675249 how many digits will appear twice in the new number thus formed?
6. Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. Point D is 14 m towards the West of Point A. Point B is 4 m towards the South of point D. Point F is 9 m towards the South of point D. Point E is 7 m towards the East of point B. Point C is 4 m towards the North of point E. Point G is 4 m towards the South of point A. Which of the following points are in a straight line?
7. A is in which direction with respect to C?
8. If a person walks 5 m towards North from point F and then takes a right turn, which of the following points would he reach first?
9. How many such pairs letters are there in the word REGIONAL, each of which has as many letters between them in the word (in both forward and backward directions ) as they have between them in the English alphabetical series?
10. What will come in place of question mark (?) in the following series? CD FG JK ? UV
Answer: Option B
b w x y z a. d s t u v c. f o p q r e
Answer: Option C
W A L K I N G S
A G I K L N S W
Answer: Option A
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
A U T O M O B I L E
Meaningful words =>MEAL, LAME, MALE
Answer: Option E
An Island is a landmass surrounded by water body like sea. Similarly, an Oasis is a water body surrounded by desert
Answer: Option B
-2â†“ +3â†“ -2â†“ +3â†“ -2â†“ +3â†“ -2â†“