Situation Reaction Test - Verbal Reasoning Questions and Answers
Situation Reaction Test - Verbal Reasoning Questions and Answers with solutions or explanation for interview, entrance tests and competitive exams. Practice online quiz, fully solved examples with detailed answers.
You have made some silly mistakes which have been pointed out to you. You will:
- A. laugh it away.
- B. get angry.
- C. feel miserable.
- D. feel thankful.
Answer: Option D
You are moving across the road on a scooter when you observe that two boys on a bike snatch a lady's gold chain and ride away. You would :
- A. Console the woman.
- B. chase the boys to catch hold of them.
- C. inform the police about the matter.
- D. stand and see what happens next.
Answer: Option B
chase the boys to catch hold of them.
On reaching the railway station, you find that the train you wanted to catch is just to start and there is hardly any time for purchasing the ticket. The best thing for you is to :
- A. rush to the train rather than miss it and inform the T.T.I. at the next stoppage about your inability to purchase the ticket.
- B. rush to the train and perform your journey quietly.
- C. first purchase the ticket and then catch the train if it is there.
- D. miss the train rather than take the risk of boarding the moving train.
Answer: Option A
rush to the train rather than miss it and inform the T.T.I. at the next stoppage about your inability to purchase the ticket.
You are returning home from school. On the way, you find a sealed envelope in a street, fully addressed with unused stamps on it. You would :
- A. leave it there as it was and walk away.
- B. remove the stamps and destroy the envelope.
- C. open the envelope, find out who has dropped it by mistake, and send it to him if possible.
- D. post it at the nearest letter box.
Answer: Option D
post it at the nearest letter box.
If in the examination hall, you find that the question paper is too tough to be answered satisfactorily by you, the best thing to do for you is to :
- A. tell the examiner that the questions are out of course.
- B. provoke the candidates to walk out of the examination hall.
- C. try to know something from your neighbour.
- D. try to solve the questions as much as you know with a cool head.
Answer: Option D
try to solve the questions as much as you know with a cool head.
Govt Exam Online Mock Tests
Free Questions and Answers, Online Test, Mock Test - Study Online
Allindiaexams.in is a one stop destination for students, job seekers and exam aspirants. Here, you will find almost every resource for online study and online exam preparation including aptitude questions and answers with solution, reasoning questions, GK questions and answers, Placement papers, Verbal ability questions and answers, engineering questions (ECE, CSE, EEE, IT, Civil, Mechanical, Aeronautical etc.), Various interview questions and answers, Free Online Test, Mock Test, Online Quiz.
With the right online education resources, students can not only study online, but can even appear for Online Practice Tests to test their skills online. Free Online Quiz and test series are available for all the topics including Aptitude, Reasoning, GK and others.
There are two different sections for Free Online Practice Tests and Online Test. In the Online study section, free online quiz and sample tests are available for Aptitude, Reasoning, GK and all other study courses. Students can study and can appear for free tests online. In the Exam preparation section, free study material is available for all the leading competitive exams, entrance exams and recruitment exams in India. Different exam categories under exam preparation section include IT company online test, startup company written exams, automobile company online test questions and answers, Government jobs, Medical, Engineering and Management exams, Defence Exams, etc.