Here you can find Reasoning Questions and Answers.
In this Reasoning Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Reasoning Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Reasoning Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Reasoning Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Reasoning Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. In certain code GRANT is written as UOBSH and PRIDE is written as FEJSQ. How is SOLD written in that code?
2. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
3. How many meaningful English words can be made with the second, the fourth, the sixth and the seventh letters of the word STUMBLE using each letter only once in each word?
4. What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following letter series based on the English alphabetical order? BE GJ LO QT ?
5. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word GOVERNMENT each of which has as many letters between them in the word (in both forward and backward directions) as in the English alphabet?
In the following questions, the symbols δ, %, $, # and @ are used with the following meaning as illustrated below: 'P $ Q' means 'P is not smaller than Q' 'P @ Q' means 'P is not greater than Q' 'P δ Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q' 'P # Q' means 'P is neither greater than nor equal to Q' 'P % Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor greater than Q' Now in each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, fine which of the two conclusions I and II given below them is/are definitely true?
7. Statements: M # T, T @ K, K $ N Conclusions: I. M # N II. K δ M
8. Statements: T % H, H $ W Conclusions: I. W # T II. W % T
9. Statements: N δ K, K # D, D % M Conclusions: I. M δ K II. D δ N
10. Statements: J $ B, B % R, R δ F Conclusions: I. F # B II. R @ J- Page 6
A word and number arrangement machine when given an input line of words and numbers rearranges them following a particular rule in each step. The following is an illustration of input and rearrangement. (All numbers are two-digit numbers.)
Input: good for everything 19 37 26 all 65
Step I: all good for everything 19 37 26 65
Step II: all 65 good for everything 19 37 26
Step III: all 65 everything good for 19 37 26
Step IV: all 65 everything 37 good for 19 26
Step V: all 65 everything 37 for good 19 26
Step VI: all 65 everything 37 for 26 good 19
and Step VI is the last step of the rearrangement as the desired arrangement is reached.
As per the rules followed in the above steps, find out in each of the following questions the appropriate step for the given input. (All numbers are two-digit numbers.)
Answer: Option C
Direcions(26-30):After carefully analysis of the give input and various steps of rearrangement it is evident that words and numbers are being rearrangement it is evident that words and numbers are being rearranged alternately. The words get rearranged in alphabetical order while the numbers get rearranged in descending order.
Input: won 13 now 25 72 please go 47
Step I: go won 13 now 25 72 please 47
Step II: go 72 won 13 now 25 please 47
Step III: go 72 now won 13 25 please 47
Step IV: go 72 now 47 won 13 25 please
Step V: go 72 now 47 please won 13 25
Step VI: go 72 now 47 please 25 won 13
car 81 desk 15 42 39 tall more
Which of the following will be Step VI?
Answer: Option C
Step III: car 81 desk 15 42 39 tall more
Step IV: car 81 desk 42 15 39 tall more
Step V: car 81 desk 42 more 15 39 tall
Step VI: car 81 desk 42 more 39 15 tall
bell 53 town hall near 27 43 12
How many more steps will be required to complete the rearrangement?
Answer: Option B
Step II: bell 53 town hall near 27 43 12
Step III: bell 53 hall town near 27 43 12
Step IV: bell 53 hall 43 town near 27 12
Step V: bell 53 hall 43 near town 27 12
Step VI: bell 53 hall 43 near 27 town 12
box 93 25 year end 41 32 value
Which of the following is definitely the input?
Answer: Option D
Cannot be determined
Which of the following steps will be the last but one?
Answer: Option A
Input: paper dry 37 23 height call 62 51
Step I: call paper dry 37 23 height 62 51
Step II: call 62 paper dry 37 23 height 51
Step III: call 62 dry paper 37 23 height 51
Step IV: call 62 dry 51 paper 37 23 height
Step V: call 62 dry 51 height paper 37 23
Step VI: call 62 dry 51 height 37 paper 23