Here you can find Reasoning Questions and Answers.
In this Reasoning Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Reasoning Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Reasoning Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Reasoning Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Reasoning Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. In certain code GRANT is written as UOBSH and PRIDE is written as FEJSQ. How is SOLD written in that code?
2. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
3. How many meaningful English words can be made with the second, the fourth, the sixth and the seventh letters of the word STUMBLE using each letter only once in each word?
4. What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following letter series based on the English alphabetical order? BE GJ LO QT ?
5. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word GOVERNMENT each of which has as many letters between them in the word (in both forward and backward directions) as in the English alphabet?
In the following questions, the symbols δ, %, $, # and @ are used with the following meaning as illustrated below: 'P $ Q' means 'P is not smaller than Q' 'P @ Q' means 'P is not greater than Q' 'P δ Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q' 'P # Q' means 'P is neither greater than nor equal to Q' 'P % Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor greater than Q' Now in each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, fine which of the two conclusions I and II given below them is/are definitely true?
7. Statements: M # T, T @ K, K $ N Conclusions: I. M # N II. K δ M
8. Statements: T % H, H $ W Conclusions: I. W # T II. W % T
9. Statements: N δ K, K # D, D % M Conclusions: I. M δ K II. D δ N
10. Statements: J $ B, B % R, R δ F Conclusions: I. F # B II. R @ J
Answer: Option C
Answer: Option D
Except 27, all others are Prime Numbers.
Answer: Option B
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S T U M B L E
Meaningful Word => MELT
BE GJ LO QT ?
Answer: Option B
B +5 G +5 L +5 Q +5 V
E +5 J +5 O +5 T +5 Y
Answer: Option E