Here you can find Reasoning Questions and Answers.
In this Reasoning Questions and Answers section you can learn and practice Reasoning Questions and Answers to improve your skills in order to face technical inerview conducted by Banks. By Practicing these interview questions, you can easily crack any Bank Exams interview.
AllIndiaExams provides you lots Reasoning Questions and Answers with proper explanation. Fully solved examples with detailed answer description. All students, freshers can download Reasoning Questions and Answers as PDF files and eBooks.
You no need to worry, we have given lots of Reasoning Questions and Answers and also we have provided lots of FAQ's to quickly answer the questions in the Bank Exams interview.
1. Directions (1-2): Study the given information carefully and answer the given questions: Sunil started walking from point A. He walked 6 metres towards East to reach point B. From point B he took a right a right turn and walked 3 metres to reach point C. From point C he took a right turn and walked 10 metres to reach point D. From point D he took a left turn and walked 4 metres to reach point E. From point E D he took a left turn and walked 4 metres East to reach point F. Point G is exactly mid- way between point C and point D. If Sunil walks 4 metres to the North of point F, how far and in which direction will he be from point G?
2. How far and in which direction is point F from point A ?
3. Four of the following five are alike in certain way and hence from a group. Which of the following does not belong to that group?
4. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word BARGAINED, each of which has as many letters between them in the word (in both forward and backward directions) as they have between them in the English alphabetical series?
5. Which of the following will come next in the following series? 9 1 9 8 2 9 8 7 3 9 8 7 6 4 9 8 7 6 5 5 9 8 7 6 5 4 6 9 8 7 6 5 4
6. Direction(6-8): Study the given information carefully and answer the given questions: In a group of six people, P, Q, R, S, T and U. each having a different weight. S is heavier than Q. R is lighter than only T and P, Q is not the lightest. P is not the heaviest. Who amongst the following is the lightest?
7. Who amongst the following is the second heaviest?
8. How many people are lighter than S?
9. Which of the following will come in the place of the question mark (?) in the following series based on the English alphabetical order ? ZA BY XC DW ?
10. Fifteen girls are standing in a straight fine facing North. Sudha is standing eleventh from the right end. Radha is standing ninth from the left end. Meena is standing exactly between Sudha and Radha. How many girls are standing to the right of Meena?- Page 7
Answer: Option B
Ninth to the right of the 20th from the right means 11th from the right. i.e, M.
Answer: Option C
Symbol : Consonant : Symbol
Such combinations are: @ F ! : + J ©
Answer: Option A
New Arrangement is:
H F 3 U 6 G I T P L 8 9 S 2 7 A M K.............
Answer: Option D
Answer: Option C