Time Left: 00:50:00
1. Find the least number by which (59)(36)(17) has to be multiplied to obtain a perfect square?
2. 183.21 + 2.9928 * 66.84 = ?
3. The side of a rhombus is 26 m and length of one of its diagonals is 20 m. The area of the rhombus is?
4. How many figures are required for numbering the pages of a book containing 1000 pages?
5. In a school of 850 boys, 44% of Muslims, 28% Hindus, 10% Sikhs and the remaining of other communities. How many belonged to the other communities?
6. A heap of stones can be made up into groups of 21. When made up into groups of 16, 20, 25 and 45 there are 3 stones left in each case. How many stones at least can there be in the heap?
7. Train P crosses a pole in 30 seconds and train Q crosses the same pole in one minute and 15 seconds. The length of train P is three-fourths the length of train Q. What is the ratio of the speed of train P to that of train Q?
8. How many seconds will a 500 m long train take to cross a man walking with a speed of 3 km/hr in the direction of the moving train if the speed of the train is 63 km/hr?
9. A batsman makes a score of 64 runs in the 16th innings and thus increased his average by 3. Find his average after the 16th inning?
10. The sides of a triangle are in the ratio 5: 12: 13 and its perimeter is 300 m, its area is?
11. What is the greater of the two numbers whose product is 2560, given that the sum of the two numbers exceeds their difference by 64?
12. A certain number of men can do a work in 65 days working 6 hours a day. If the number of men are decreased by one-fourth, then for how many hours per day should they work in order to complete the work in 40 days?
13. The least number which when divided by 16, 18 and 21, leave the remainder 3, 5 and 8 respectively is:
14. A train crosses a platform of 150 m in 15 sec, same train crosses another platform of length 250 m in 20 sec. then find the length of the train?
15. How many paying stones, each measuring 2 1/2 m * 2 m are required to pave a rectangular court yard 30 m long and 16 1/2 m board?
16. A group consists of 4 men, 6 women and 5 children. In how many ways can 2 men , 3 women and 1 child selected from the given group?
17. Peter invested an amount of Rs. 12,000 at the rate of 10% p.a simple interest and another amount at the rate of 20% p.a. simple interest. The total interest earned at the end of one year on the total amount invested became 14% p.a. Find the total amount invested?
18. The average of first 10 prime numbers is?
19. A certain sum becomes four times itself at simple interest in eight years. In how many years does it become ten times itself?
20. 1252 * 23 + 35000 = (?)2
21. A cistern can be filled by a tap in 4 hours while it can be emptied by another tap in 9 hours. If both the taps are opened simultaneously, then after how much time will the cistern get filled?
22. The sale price sarees listed for Rs.400 after successive discount is 10% and 5% is?
23. 2 1/3 + 4 1/6 - 2 2/3 - 1 1/2 = 2 ?/3
24. A person invested in all Rs. 2600 at 4%, 6% and 8% per annum simple interest. At the end of the year, he got the same interest in all the three cases. The money invested at 4% is?
25. A 300 meter long train crosses a platform in 39 seconds while it crosses a signal pole in 18 seconds. What is the length of the platform?
The smallest number when increased by " 1 " is exactly divisible by 12, 18, 24, 32 and 40 is:
27. (182 - 92 * 3) / (675 * ?) = 4
28. A person can swim in still water at 4 km/h. If the speed of water 2 km/h, how
many hours will the man take to swim back against the current for 6km?
29. The number of permutations of the letters of the word 'MESMERISE' is_.
30. A and B start a business with Rs.6000 and Rs.8000 respectively. Hoe should they share their profits at the end of one year?
31. 1/3 of 2/6 of 1/7 of 2/28 of 2140 = ?
32. I. x2 - x - 42 = 0, II. y2 - 17y + 72 = 0 to solve both the equations to find the values of x and y?
33. A and B can do a piece of work in 8 days. B and C can do it in 12 days and A and C in 16 days. Working together they will complete the work in how many days?
34. A reduction of 40% in the price of bananas would enable a man to obtain 64 more for Rs.40, what is reduced price per dozen?
35. (3a+1 9a+2 27a) / (3a-1 9a 27a+1) = ?
36. The list price of an article is Rs.65. A customer pays Rs.56.16 for it. He was given two successive discounts, one of them being 10%. The other discount is?
37. Sreenivas sells a table to Shiva at 10% profit and Shiva sells it to Mahesh at 10% loss. At what price did Sreenivas purchase the table if Mahesh paid Rs. 2178?
38. A lent Rs. 5000 to B for 2 years and Rs. 3000 to C for 4 years on simple interest at the same rate of interest and received Rs. 2200 in all from both of them as interest. The rate of interest per annum is?
39. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
40. Q is as much younger than R as he is older than T. If the sum of the ages of R and T is 50 years. What is definitely the difference between R and Q's age?
41. The weights of three boys are in the ratio 4 : 5 : 6. If the sum of the weights of the heaviest and the lightest boy is 45 kg more than the weight of the third boy, what is the weight of the lightest boy?
42. A dishonest dealer professes to sell goods at the cost price but uses a weight of 800 grams per kg, what is his percent?
43. A shopkeeper sells 400 metres of cloth for Rs. 18000 at a loss of Rs.5 per metre. Find his cost price for one metre of cloth?
44. In a three digit number, the hundred digit is 2 more than the tens digit and the units digit is 2 less than the tens digit. If the sum of the digits is 18, find the number?
45. A man traveled a total distance of 1800 km. He traveled one-third of the whole trip by plane and the distance traveled by train is three-fifth of the distance traveled by bus. If he traveled by train, plane and bus, then find the distance traveled by bus?
46. 25% of 30% of 45% is equal to?
47. When 732 is subtracted form the square of a number, the answer that is obtained is 5280. What is the number?
48. A and B started business in partnership investing Rs. 20,000 and Rs. 15,000 respectively. After six months, C joined them with Rs. 20,000. What will be B's share in the total profit of Rs. 25,000 earned at the end of 2 years from the starting of the business?
49. The sides of a cube are in the ratio 1:2 the ratio of their volume is?
50. Find the greatest four digit number which leaves respective remainders of 2 and 5 when divided by 15 and 24.