Time Left: 00:50:00
1. A train 400 m long can cross an electric pole in 20 sec and then find the speed of the train?
2. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
3. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
4. the present average age of a couple and their daughter is 35 years. Fifteen years from now, the age of the mother will be equal to the sum of present ages of the father and the daughter. Find the present age of mother?
5. (332% of 2113) / 42 = ?
6. A, B and C can do a piece of work in 24, 30 and 40 days respectively. They start the work together but C leaves 4 days before the completion of the work. In how many days is the work done?
7. The area of the square formed on the diagonal of a rectangle as its side is 108 1/3 % more than the area of the rectangle. If the perimeter of the rectangle is 28 units, find the difference between the sides of the rectangle?
8. Two varieties of wheat - A and B costing Rs. 9 per kg and Rs. 15 per kg were mixed in the ratio 3 : 7. If 5 kg of the mixture is sold at 25% profit, find the profit made?
9. The least number which when divided by 8, 12 and 16, leave in each remainder 3, is?
10. A and B enter into partnership with capital as 7:9. At the end of 8 months, A withdraws. If they receive the profits in the ratio of 8:9 find how long B's
capital was used?
11. If the L.C.M of two numbers is 750 and their product is 18750, find the H.C.F of the numbers.
12. A can do a piece of work in 10 days and B can do the same work in 12 days. A and B worked together for 2 days. How many more days are required to complete the remaining work if they work together?
13. How many figures are required to number the pages the pages of a book containing 365 pages?
14. A building contractor employs 20 male, 15 female and 5 child workers. To a male worker he pays Rs.25 per day, to a female worker Rs.20 per day and a child worker Rs.8 per day. The average wage per day paid by the contractor is?
15. What is the difference between the largest number and the least number written with the figures 3, 4, 7, 0, 3?
16. A and B together have Rs. 1210. If 4/15 of A's amount is equal to 2/5 of B's amount, how much amount does B have?
17. A dealer purchases 15 articles for Rs. 25 and sells 12 articles for Rs. 30. Find the profit percentage?
18. A man can row 6 kmph in still water. When the river is running at 1.2 kmph, it
takes him 1 hour to row to a place and black. What is the total distance traveled by the man?
19. 9 men and 12 boys finish a job in 12 days, 12 men and 12 boys finish it in 10 days. 10 men and 10 boys shall finish it in how many days?
20. A shopkeeper sells 400 metres of cloth for Rs. 18000 at a loss of Rs.5 per metre. Find his cost price for one metre of cloth?
21. 5 men and 12 boys finish a piece of work in 4 days, 7 men and 6 boys do it in 5 days. The ratio between the efficiencies of a man and boy is?
22. Sonika deposited Rs.8000 which amounted to Rs.9200 after 3 years at simple interest. Had the interest been 2% more. She would get how much?
23. The sum of three consecutive multiples of 3 is 72. What is the largest number?
24. In one year, the population, of a village increased by 10% and in the next year, it decreased by 10%. If at the end of 2nd year, the population was 7920, what was it in the beginning?
25. If 70% of an equal to 40% of b, then ratio between a and b is?
26. A can give B 100 meters start and C 200 meters start in a kilometer race. How much start can B give C in a kilometer race?
27. The greatest number of four digits that have 144 for their HCF is?
28. A large tanker can be filled by two pipes A and B in 60 and 40 minutes respectively. How many minutes will it take to fill the tanker from empty state if B is used for half the time and A and B fill it together for the other half?
29. Ayesha's father was 38 years of age when she was born while her mother was 36 years old when her brother four years younger to her was born. What is the difference between the ages of her parents?
30. The cross-section of a cannel is a trapezium in shape. If the cannel is 10 m wide at the top and 6 m wide at the bottom and the area of cross-section is 640 sq m, the depth of cannel is?
31. What amount does Kiran get if he invests Rs.8000 at 10% p.a. compound interest for two years, compounding done annually?
32. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
33. If 12 men do a work in 80 days, in how many days will 16 men do it?
34. Find the smallest number which when divided by 13 and 16 leaves respective remainders of 2 and 5.
35. A cricketer whose bowling average is 12.4 runs per wicket takes 5 wickets for 26 runs and there by decreases his average by 0.4. The number age of the family now is:
36. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
37. Alok ordered 16 chapatis, 5 plates of rice, 7 plates of mixed vegetable and 6 ice-cream cups. The cost of each chapati is Rs.6, that of each plate of rice is Rs.45 and that of mixed vegetable is Rs.70. The amount that Alok paid the cashier was Rs.961. Find the cost of each ice-cream cup?
38. The C.P of 15 books is equal to the S.P of 18 books. Find his gain% or loss%?
39. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
40. A tank is filled in eight hours by three pipes A, B and C. Pipe A is twice as fast as pipe B, and B is twice as fast as C. How much time will pipe B alone take to fill the tank?
41. Three consecutive odd integers are in increasing order such that the sum of the last two integers is 13 more than the first integer. Find the three integers?
42. Two numbers 4242 and 2903 when divided by a certain number of three digits, leave the same remainder. Find the number?
43. Find the highest common factor of 36 and 84.
44. 1252 * 23 + 35000 = (?)2
45. A, B and C completed a piece of work, A worked for 6 days, B for 9 days and C for 4 days. Their daily wages were in the ratio of 3:4:5. Find the daily wages of C, if their total earning was Rs.1480?
46. A, B and C invested Rs.6300, Rs.4200 and Rs.10500 respectively, in a partnership business. Find the share of A in profit of Rs.12100 after a year?
47. Train P crosses a pole in 30 seconds and train Q crosses the same pole in one minute and 15 seconds. The length of train P is three-fourths the length of train Q. What is the ratio of the speed of train P to that of train Q?
48. A person bought an article and sold it at a loss of 10%. If he had bought it for 20% less and sold it for Rs.75 less, he could have gained 25%. What is the cost price?
49. 26.98% of 6002 + 45.01% of 4199 = ?
50. (6 - 2 * 3 + 6) / (2 + 6 * 3 - 4) = ?