Time Left: 00:50:00
1. If six persons sit in a row, then the probability that three particular persons are always together is -.
2. Two passenger trains start at the same hour in the day from two different stations and move towards each other at the rate of 16 kmph and 21 kmph respectively.
When they meet, it is found that one train has traveled 60 km more than the other one. The distance between the two stations is?
3. The average of the marks of 12 students in a class is 36. If the marks of each student are doubled, find the new average?
4. A can do a piece of work in 10 days. He works at it for 4 days and then B finishes it in 9 days. In how many days can A and B together finish the work?
5. 21345 * 45 = 4270 * ?
6. 3/7 of 4/9 of 2/5 of 7560 = (?)2
7. How many cubes of edge 2 dm can be cut out of a meter cube?
8. At what rate percent on simple interest will a sum of money double itself in 30 years?
9. Nitin’s salary is reduced by 10% and then reduced salary is increased by 10%. Find ,how many percentage his present salary is less as compared to his previous salary?
10. The radius of a semi circle is 6.3 cm then its perimeter is?
11. In each of the following numbers, what should be the missing digit in the indicated place such that the number is a multiple of 11?
12. Three seventh of a number is 12 more than 40% of that number. What will be the 60% of that number?
13. The smallest ratio out of 1:1, 2:1, 1:3 and 3:1 is?
14. A certain number when divided by 39 leaves a remainder 20, what is the remainder when the same number is divided by 13?
15. The number of arrangements that can be made with the letters of the word MEADOWS so that the vowels occupy the even places?
16. A candidate who gets 30% of the marks fails by 50 marks. But another candidate who gets 45% marks gets 25 marks more than necessary for passing. Find the number of marks for passing?
17. 36 * 48 ÷ 64 + 36 ÷ 12 = ?
18. (182 - 92 * 3) / (675 * ?) = 4
19. A and B started business in partnership investing Rs. 20,000 and Rs. 15,000 respectively. After six months, C joined them with Rs. 20,000. What will be B's share in the total profit of Rs. 25,000 earned at the end of 2 years from the starting of the business?
20. The ratio between the present ages of P and Q is 5:7 respectively. If the difference between Q's present age and P's age after 6 years is 2. What is the total of P's and Q's present ages?
21. A shopkeeper buys mangoes at the rate of 4 a rupee and sells them at 3 a rupee. Find his net profit or loss percent?
22. Rs. 1300 is divided into three parts A, B and C. How much A is more than C if their ratio is 1/2:1/3:1/4?
23. A certain sum is invested at simple interest at 18% p.a. for two years instead of investing at 12% p.a. for the same time period. Therefore the interest received is more by Rs. 840. Find the sum?
24. 20% of 40 + ? % of 80 = 120
25. 12 men complete a work in 9 days. After they have worked for 6 days, 6 more men join them. How many days will they take to complete the remaining work?
26. If the sum of two numbers is 55 and the H.C.F and L.C.M of these numbers are 5 and 120 respectively, then the sum of the reciprocal of the numbers is equal to:
27. What will be the least number which when doubled will be exactly divisible by 12, 18, 21 and 30?
28. Using all the letters of the word "THURSDAY", how many different words can be formed?
29. The simple form of the ratio 2/3:2/5 is?
30. Find the 37.5% of 976 =
31. The least number which when divided by 8, 12 and 16, leave in each remainder 3, is?
32. A person can row at 9 kmph and still water. He takes 4 1/2 hours to row from A to B and back. What is the distance between A and B if the speed of the stream is 1 kmph?
33. A committee has 5 men and 6 women. What are the number of ways of selecting 2 men and 3 women from the given committee?
34. The roots of the equation 3x2 - 12x + 10 = 0 are?
35. The difference between simple and compound interest on Rs. 1200 for one year at 10% per annum reckoned half-yearly is?
36. Find the least number of complete years in which a sum of money put out at 25% compound interest will be more than double of itself?
37. Mudit's age 18 years hence will be thrice his age four years ago. Find Mudit's present age?
38. (492 * 182) / 324 = ?
39. The difference between a two-digit number and the number obtained by interchanging the two digits is 63. Which is the smaller of the two numbers?
40. The owner of a furniture shop charges his customer 24% more than the cost price. If a customer paid Rs. 8339 for a computer table, then what was the cost price of the computer table?
41. The average weight of a group of persons increased from 48 kg to 51 kg, when two persons weighing 78 kg and 93 kg join the group. Find the initial number of members in the group?
42. In an office, totally there are 6400 employees and 65% of the total employees are males. 25% of the males in the office are at-least 50 years old. Find the number of males aged below 50 years?
43. An order was placed for the supply of a carpet whose breadth was 6 m and length was 1.44 times the breadth. What be the cost of a carpet whose length and breadth are 40% more and 25% more respectively than the first carpet. Given that the ratio of carpet is Rs. 45 per sq m?
44. 108 * 107 * 96 = ? (to the nearest hundred)
45. What is the remainder when 263251 is divided by 9?
46. Rs.525 among A, B and C such that B may get 2/3 of A and C together get. Find the share of C?
47. A man was employed on the promise that he will be paid the highest wages per day. The contract money to be paid was Rs. 1189. Finally he was paid only Rs. 1073. For how many days did he actually work?
48. The sum of the digits of a two-digit number is 15 and the difference between the digits is 3. What is the two-digit number?
49. When 2 is added to half of one-third of one-fifth of a number, the result is one-fifteenth of the number. Find the number?
50. Anil can do a work in 15 days while Sunil can do it in 25 days. How long will they take if both work together?