Time Left: 00:50:00
1. Aamir saves 32% of his monthly salary. If he spends Rs. 27200, then find his savings?
2. The difference between a two-digit number and the number obtained by interchanging the digit is 36. What is the difference between the sum and the difference of the digits of the number if the ratio between the digits of the number is 1:2?
3. A box contains 3 blue marbles, 4 red, 6 green marbles and 2 yellow marbles. If four marbles are picked at random, what is the probability that none is blue?
4. The captain of a cricket team of 11 members is 26 years old and the wicket keeper is 3 years older. If the ages of these two are excluded, the average age of the remaining players is one year less than the average age of the whole team. What is the average of the team?
5. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
6. A shopkeeper loses 15%,if an article is sold for Rs. 102. What should be the selling price of the article to gain 20%?
7. If the C.I. on a sum for 2 years at 12 1/2 % per annum is Rs. 510, the S.I. on the same sum at the same rate for the same period of time is?
8. The sum of three consecutive multiples of 3 is 72. What is the largest number?
9. A man walked 20 m to cross a rectangular field diagonally. If the length of the field is 16 cm. Find the breadth of the field is?
10. A shopkeeper buys mangoes at the rate of 4 a rupee and sells them at 3 a rupee. Find his net profit or loss percent?
11. A gardener wants to plant trees in his garden in such a way that the number of trees in each row should be the same. If there are 4 rows or 5 rows or 6 rows, then no tree will be left. Find the least number of trees required.
12. Twelve men can complete a piece of work in 32 days. The same work can be completed by 16 women in 36 days and by 48 boys in 16 days. Find the time taken by one man, one woman and one boy working together to complete the work?
13. A trader bought a car at 20% discount on its original price. He sold it at a 40% increase on the price he bought it. What percent of profit did he make on the
14. A cistern can be filled by a tap in 4 hours while it can be emptied by another tap in 9 hours. If both the taps are opened simultaneously, then after how much time will the cistern get filled?
15. Two trains 140 m and 160 m long run at the speed of 60 km/hr and 40 km/hr respectively in opposite directions on parallel tracks. The time which they take to cross each other is?
16. Ayesha's father was 38 years of age when she was born while her mother was 36 years old when her brother four years younger to her was born. What is the difference between the ages of her parents?
17. Five years ago the average of the ages of A and B was 40 years and now the average of the ages of B and C is 48 years. What will be the age of the B ten years hence?
18. Rs.525 among A, B and C such that B may get 2/3 of A and C together get. Find the share of C?
19. How many seconds will a 500 m long train take to cross a man walking with a speed of 3 km/hr in the direction of the moving train if the speed of the train is 63 km/hr?
20. Anil spends 40% of his income on rent, 30% of the remaining on medicines and 20% of the remaining on education. If he saves Rs. 840 every month, then find his monthly salary?
21. The average of 11 results is 50, if the average of first six results is 49 and that of the last six is 52. Find the sixth result?
22. What is the least number to be subtracted from 11, 15, 21 and 30 each so that the resultant numbers become proportional?
23. How many numbers up to 200 are divisible by 2 and 3 both?
24. A bag contains nine yellow balls, three white balls and four red balls. In how many ways can two balls be drawn from the bag?
25. (112 * 54) = ?
26. A and B start a business with Rs.6000 and Rs.8000 respectively. Hoe should they share their profits at the end of one year?
27. Two pipes can fill a tank in 18 minutes and 15 minutes. An outlet pipe can empty the tank in 45 minutes. If all the pipes are opened when the tank is empty, then how many minutes will it take to fill the tank?
28. How many seconds will a train 100 meters long take to cross a bridge 150 meters long if the speed of the train is 36 kmph?
29. Convert the 13/36 m/s into kilometers per hour?
30. A man took loan from a bank at the rate of 12% p.a. S.I. After 3 years he had to pay Rs. 5400 interest only for the period. The principal amount borrowed by him was?
31. What is the least number, which is perfect square but contains 2700 as its factor?
32. Five men and nine women can do a piece of work in 10 days. Six men and twelve women can do the same work in 8 days. In how many days can three men and three women do the work?
33. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
34. The distance between Delhi and Mathura is 110 kms. A starts from Delhi with a speed of 20 kmph at 7 a.m. for Mathura and B starts from Mathura with a speed of 25 kmph at 8 p.m. from Delhi. When will they meet?
35. If 12 men can reap 120 acres of land in 36 days, how many acres of land can 54 men reap in 54 days?
36. A, B and C can do a work in 6, 8 and 12 days respectively doing the work together and get a payment of Rs.1800. What is B’s share?
37. A is thrice as efficient as B and is, therefore, able to finish a piece of work 10 days earlier than B. In how many days A and B will finish it together?
38. A person invested in all Rs. 2600 at 4%, 6% and 8% per annum simple interest. At the end of the year, he got the same interest in all the three cases. The money invested at 4% is?
39. A man walks at a speed of 3 km/hr and runs at a speed of 7 km/hr. How much time will the man require to cover a distance of 10 1/2 km, if he completes half of the distance, i.e., (5 1/4) km on foot and the other half by running?
40. The mean of 50 observations was 36. It was found later that an observation 48 was wrongly taken as 23. The corrected new mean is:
41. Mohan's salary was first increased by 20% and then decreased by 20%. If his present salary is Rs. 7200, then what was his original salary?
42. A, B and C enter into a partnership. They invest Rs. 40,000, Rs. 80,000 and Rs. 1,20,000 respectively. At the end of the first year, B withdraws Rs. 40,000, while at the end of the second year, C withdraws Rs. 80,000. IN what ratio will the profit be shared at the end of 3 years?
43. The sum of the squares of three numbers is 138, while the sum of their products taken two at a time is 131. Their sum is:
44. A pump can fill a tank with water in 2 hours. Because of a leak, it took 2 1/3 hours to fill the tank. The leak can drain all the water of the tank in?
45. What will be the cost of building a fence around a square plot with area equal to 289 sq ft, if the price per foot of building the fence is Rs. 58?
46. The probability that A speaks truth is 3/5 and that of B speaking truth is 4/7. What is the probability that they agree in stating the same fact?
47. The ratio between the sale price and the cost price of an article is 7:5. What is the ratio between the profit and the cost price of that article?
48. In digging a pond 20 m * 10 m * 5 m the volumes of the soil extracted will be?
49. A can do a half of certain work in 70 days and B one third of the same in 35 days. They together will do the whole work in.
50. The price of an article has been reduced by 25%. In order to restore the original price the new price must be increased by?