Time Left: 00:50:00
1. The fourth proportional to 5, 8, 15 is:
2. A metallic sphere of radius 12 cm is melted and drawn into a wire, whose radius of cross section is 16 cm. What is the length of the wire?
3. The area of a parallelogram is 128sq m and its altitude is twice the corresponding base. Then the length of the base is?
4. A shopkeeper sells 400 metres of cloth for Rs. 18000 at a loss of Rs.5 per metre. Find his cost price for one metre of cloth?
5. In how much time would the simple interest on a certain sum be 0.125 times the principal at 10% per annum?
6. How much time will take for an amount of Rs. 450 to yield Rs. 81 as interest at 4.5% per annum of simple interest?
7. Find the average of all the numbers between 6 and 34 which are divisible by 5.
8. The perimeter of a rhombus is 68 cm and one of its diagonals is 16 cm. Find its area?
9. A is 30% more efficient than B. How much time will they, working together, take to complete a job which A alone could have done in 23 days?
10. HCF of 3/16, 5/12, 7/8 is:
11. The perimeter of a semi circle is 144 cm then the radius is?
12. If a + b + c = 0 and abc ≠ 0, then [Xa3 / abc][Xb3 / abc][Xc3 / abc] equals
13. At what rate percent of simple interest will a sum of money double itself in 12 years?
14. The diagonals of a rhombus are 15 cm and 20 cm. Find its area?
15. A take twice as much time as B or thrice as much time to finish a piece of work. Working together, they can finish the work in 2 days. B can do the work alone in?
16. The tax on a commodity is diminished by 20% but its consumption is increased by 10%. Find the decrease percent in the revenue derived from it?
17. The sum of the present ages of father and his son is 60 years. Six years ago, father's age was five times the age of the son. After 6 years, son's age will be:
18. A can do a piece of work in 15 days and B in 20 days. They began the work together but 5 days before the completion of the work, A leaves. The work was
19. A rectangular lawn of dimensions 80 m * 60 m has two roads each 10 m wide running in the middle of the lawn, one parallel to the length and the other parallel to the breadth. What is the cost of traveling the two roads at Rs.3 per sq m?
20. ³√4900 + 123 = ? / 33.004
21. A basket has 5 apples and 4 oranges. Three fruits are picked at random. The probability that at least 2 apples are picked is -.
22. From a pack of cards two cards are drawn one after the other, with replacement. The probability that the first is a red card and the second is a king is -.
23. What is the difference between the local value of 7 and 5 in the number 2574?
24. 1860 + 4/7 of 21.21 - 41.4 = ?
25. Three persons invested Rs.9000 in a joint business. The second person invested Rs.1000 more than the first and the third Rs.1000 more than second. After two
years, they gained Rs.5400. How much third person will get?
26. A and B can do a work in 18 day, B and C in 30 days, A and C in 22 (1/2) days. In how many days can A,B and C individually do the work?
27. Find the principle on a certain sum of money at 5% per annum for 2 2/5 years if the amount being Rs.1120?
28. Find the area of trapezium whose parallel sides are 20 cm and 18 cm long, and the distance between them is 15 cm.
29. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
30. 30.9 * 3000 - 10.1 * 1100 + 8298 - 4302 = ?
31. 150 men consume 1050 kg of rice in 30 days. In how many days will 70 men consume 980 kg of rice?
32. Two-fifth of one-third of three-seventh of a number is 15. What is 40% of that number?
33. What number has a 5:1 ratio to the number 10?
34. If 20% of a number, then 120% of that number will be?
35. The percentage profit earned by selling an article for Rs. 1920 is equal to the percentage loss incurred by selling the same article for Rs. 1280. At what price should the article be sold to make 25% profit?
36. Sreedhar and Sravan together can do a work in 25 days. With the help of Pavan, they completed the work in 8 days and earned Rs. 225. What is the share of Sravan, if Sreedhar alone can do the work in 75 days?
37. A man walks at a speed of 3 km/hr and runs at a speed of 7 km/hr. How much time will the man require to cover a distance of 10 1/2 km, if he completes half of the distance, i.e., (5 1/4) km on foot and the other half by running?
38. A sum of money is borrowed and paid back in two annual installments of Rs. 882 each allowing 5% C.I. The sum borrowed was?
39. A train crosses a platform of 120 m in 15 sec, same train crosses another platform of length 180 m in 18 sec. then find the length of the train?
40. The area of sector of a circle whose radius is 12 metro and whose angle at the center is 42° is?
41. A candidate who gets 30% of the marks fails by 50 marks. But another candidate who gets 45% marks gets 25 marks more than necessary for passing. Find the number of marks for passing?
42. Three persons A, B and C divide a certain amount of money such that A's share is Rs. 4 less than half of the total amount, B's share is Rs. 8 more than half of what is left and finally C takes the rest which is Rs. 14. Find the total amount they initially had with them?
43. The sum and the product of two numbers are 25 and 144 respectively, the difference of the number is?
44. Three taps A, B and C can fill a tank in 12, 15 and 20 hours respectively. If A is open all the time and B and C are open for one hour each alternately, the tank will be full is?
45. In a mixture of 60 liters, the ratio of milk and water is 2:1. What amount of water must be added to make the ratio of milk and water as 1:2?
46. A box contains 3 blue marbles, 4 red, 6 green marbles and 2 yellow marbles. If three marbles are drawn what is the probability that one is yellow and two are red?
47. The edges of cuboid are 4 cm; 5 cm and 6 cm. Find its surface area?
48. Ratio between two numbers is 3: 4 and their sum is 420. Find the smaller number?
49. A number is doubled and 9 is added. If the resultant is trebled, it becomes 75. What is that number?
50. Q is as much younger than R as he is older than T. If the sum of the ages of R and T is 50 years. What is definitely the difference between R and Q's age?