Time Left: 00:50:00
1. 4 men and 6 women can complete a work in 8 days, while 3 men and 7 women can complete it in 10 days. In how many days will 10 women complete it?
2. Sum of the digits number is 8 and their product is 12. Find the difference between the digits?
3. A person travels from P to Q a speed of 40 km/hr and returns by increasing his speed by 50%. What is his average speed for both the trips?
4. I. x2 + 3x - 18 = 0, II. y2 + y - 30 = 0 to solve both the equations to find the values of x and y?
5. A trader marked the price of a car 20% above the cost price and allowed the purchaser 5% discount on the marked price there by gained Rs.8400. Find the cost price of the car?
6. 5/8 * 2(2/5 - 5/4) / 1 1/4 = ?
7. The edge of a cube is 2a cm. Find its surface?
8. A gardener wants to plant trees in his garden in rows in such away that the number of trees in each row to be the same. If there are 24 rows the number of trees in each row is 42 if there are 12 more rows find the number of trees in each row?
9. The length and breadth of a rectangle is increased by 10% and 25% respectively. What is the increase in the area?
10. (492 * 182) / 324 = ?
11. The average age of M boys is ‘b’ years and of ‘n’ girls ‘c’ years. The average age of all together is?
12. A man said to his son, "I was two-third of your present age when you were born". If the present age of the man is 48 years, find the present age of the son?
13. The speed at which a man can row a boat in still water is 15 kmph. If he rows downstream, where the speed of current is 3 kmph, what time will he take to cover 60 metres?
14. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
15. A and B together can complete a work in 12 days. A alone can complete it in 20 days. If B does the work only for half a day daily, then in how many days A and B together will complete the work?
16. A and B can do a piece of work in 8 days. B and C can do it in 12 days and A and C in 16 days. Working together they will complete the work in how many days?
17. The inverse ratio of 3: 2: 1 is?
18. The slant height of a cone is 12 cm and radius of the base is 4cm, find the curved surface of the cone.
19. A train 360 m long is running at a speed of 45 km/hr. In what time will it pass a bridge 140 m long?
20. Ram sold two bicycles, each for Rs.990. If he made 10% profit on the first and 10% loss on the second, what is the total cost of both bicycles?
21. HCF of 3/16, 5/12, 7/8 is:
22. The salaries of A, B, C are in the ratio 2:3:5. If the increments of 15%, 10% and 20% are allowed respectively in their salaries, then what will be the new ratio of their salaries?
23. Three 6 faced dice are thrown together. The probability that exactly two dice show the same number on them is -.
24. Two pipes A and B can separately fill a tank in 12 and 15 minutes respectively. A third pipe C can drain off 45 liters of water per minute. If all the pipes are opened, the tank can be filled in 15 minutes. What is the capacity of the tank?
25. A shopkeeper buys two articles for Rs.1000 each and then sells them, making 20% profit on the first article and 20% loss on second article. Find the net profit or loss percent?
26. A train leaves Mumabai at 9 am at a speed of 40 kmph. After one hour, another train leaves Mumbai in the same direction as that of the first train at a speed of 50 kmph. When and at what distance from Mumbai do the two trains meet?
27. 2/3 * 5 1/2 * 2 * 7 5/6 * 9/11 = ?
28. Find the least number when successively divided by 2, 3 and 7 leaves remainders 1, 2 and 3 respectively?
29. The duplicate ratio of 3:4 is?
30. A certain sum becomes four times itself at simple interest in eight years. In how many years does it become ten times itself?
31. Find the numbers which are in the ratio 3 : 2 : 4 such that the sum of the first and the second added to the difference of the third and the second is 21 ?
32. A team of eight entered for a shooting competition. The best marks man scored 85 points. If he had scored 92 points, the average scores for. The team would have been 84. How many points altogether did the team score?
33. A sum fetched a total simple interest of Rs. 4016.25 at the rate of 9% p.a. in 5 years. What is the sum?
34. The tax on a commodity is diminished by 20% and its consumption increased by 15%. The effect on revenue is?
35. A and B walk around a circular track. They start at 8 a.m. from the same point in the opposite directions. A and B walk at a speed of 2 rounds per hour and 3 rounds per hour respectively. How many times shall they cross each other before 9.30 a.m. ?
36. Two numbers are respectively 20% and 25% more than a third number. The percentage that is first of the second is?
37. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
38. The ratio of the ages of Anil and his son at present is 7:3. Six years hence, the ratio of the ages of the Anil's wife and the son will be 2:1. Find the ratio of the present ages of Anil and his wife?
39. 6 2/3 * 9 3/5 * 2 1/3 + 1 1/3 = ?
40. A cricketer whose bowling average is 12.4 runs per wicket takes 5 wickets for 26 runs and there by decreases his average by 0.4. The number age of the family now is:
41. How many figures are required for numbering the pages of a book containing 1000 pages?
42. Find the H.C.F of 54/9, 3 9/17 and 36/51?
43. Find the compound interest accrued on an amount of Rs.14,800 at 13.5% p.a at the end of two years. (Round off your answer to nearest integer)
44. In a bag, there are coins of 25 p, 10 p and 5 p in the ratio of 1:2:3. If there are Rs. 30 in all, how many 5 p coins are there?
45. Find the highest common factor of 36 and 84.
46. Pipes A and B can fill a cistern in 8 and 24 minutes respectively. They are opened an alternate minutes. Find how many minutes, the cistern shall be full?
47. A man gets a simple interest of Rs.500 on a certain principal at the rate of 5% p.a in two years. Find the compound interest the man will get on twice the principal in two years at the same rate.
48. Oranges are bought at 11 for a rupee and an equal number more at 9 a rupee. If these are sold at 10 for a rupee, find the loss or gain percent?
49. Dacid obtained 76, 65, 82, 67 and 85 marks (out of 100) in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. What are his average marks?
50. 22004 - 29303 + 101299 - 59532 = ?