Time Left: 00:50:00
1. Nitin’s salary is reduced by 10% and then reduced salary is increased by 10%. Find ,how many percentage his present salary is less as compared to his previous salary?
2. A, B and C are partners. A receives 2/3 of profits, B and C dividing the remainder equally. A's income is increased by Rs.200 when the rate to profit rises from 5 to 7 percent. Find the Capital of B?
3. If (461 + 462 + 463 + 464) is divisible by ?, then ? =
4. √3584 * 52.034 = ?
5. A sum of money lent out at S.I. amounts to Rs. 720 after 2 years and to Rs. 1020 after a further period of 5 years. The sum is?
6. There are 18 stations between Hyderabad and Bangalore. How many second class tickets have to be printed, so that a passenger can travel from any station to any other station?
7. Which one of the following represents the sum of the first n even numbers?
8. A cistern can be filled by a tap in 4 hours while it can be emptied by another tap in 9 hours. If both the taps are opened simultaneously, then after how much time will the cistern get filled?
9. If two dice are thrown together, the probability of getting an even number on one die and an odd number on the other is -.
10. A train 100 m long crosses a platform 125 m long in 15 sec; find the speed of the train?
11. 217 * 217 + 183 * 183 = ?
12. 15 men take 21 days of 8 hours each to do a piece of work. How many days of 6 hours each would 21 women take to do the same. If 3 women do as much work as 2
13. A 300 meter long train crosses a platform in 39 seconds while it crosses a signal pole in 18 seconds. What is the length of the platform?
14. The sum of three numbers is 98. If the ratio of the first to the second is 2:3. And that of the second to the third is 5:8, then the second number is:
15. The radius of a wheel is 22.4 cm. What is the distance covered by the wheel in making 500 resolutions.
16. 60 + 5 * 12 / (180/3) = ?
17. A train travelled from station P to Q in 8 hours and came back from station Q to P is 6 hours. What would be the ratio of the speed of the train while traveling from station P to Q to that from station Q to P?
18. A certain sum of money is divided among A, B and C so that for each Rs. A has, B has 65 paisa and C 40 paisa. If C's share is Rs.40, find the sum of money?
19. (242 + 144 / 3) / 36 = ?
20. A boy has nine trousers and 12 shirts. In how many different ways can he select a trouser and a shirt?
21. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
22. A vendor bought toffees at 6 for a rupee. How many for a rupee must he sell to gain 20%?
23. Two pipes A and B can fill a cistern in 37 1/2 minutes and 45 minutes respectively. Both pipes are opened. The cistern will be filled in just half an hour, if the pipe B is turned off after?
24. Two pipes A and B together can fill a cistern in 4 hours. Had they been opened separately, then B would have taken 6 hours more than A to fill cistern. How much time will be taken by A to fill the cistern separately?
25. The product of two successive numbers is 4556. Which of the following is the larger of the two numbers?
26. 5358 * 51 = ?
27. The ratio of the area of a square to that of the square drawn on its diagonal is?
28. In how many years will a sum of money doubles itself at 5% per annum on simple interest?
29. Two trains running in opposite directions cross a man standing on the platform in 27 seconds and 17 seconds respectively and they cross each other in 23 seconds. The ratio of their speeds is:
30. the present average age of a couple and their daughter is 35 years. Fifteen years from now, the age of the mother will be equal to the sum of present ages of the father and the daughter. Find the present age of mother?
31. There are four prime numbers written in ascending order of magnitude. The product of the first three is 7429 and of the last three is 12673. Find the fourth number?
32. [(√7 + √5) / ( (√7 - √5)] + [(√7 - √5) / (√7 + √5)] = ?
33. 43% of 784 = ?
34. The radius of a circular wheel is 1.75 m, how many revolutions will it make in traveling 1 km?
35. The compound interest accrued on an amount of Rs.44000 at the end of two years is Rs.1193.60. What would be the simple interest accrued on the same amount at the same rate in the same period?
36. A coin is tossed live times. What is the probability that there is at the least one tail?
37. 1000 men have provisions for 15 days. If 200 more men join them, for how many days will the provisions last now?
38. The sum of the present ages of two persons A and B is 60. If the age of A is twice that of B, find the sum of their ages 5 years hence?
39. Pipe A can fill a tank in 5 hours, pipe B in 10 hours and pipe C in 30 hours. If all the pipes are open, in how many hours will the tank be filled?
40. (815 / ?) / 100 * 28 * 3 - (815 * 14 * 6)/100 = 1680
41. How many seconds will a 500 m long train take to cross a man walking with a speed of 3 km/hr in the direction of the moving train if the speed of the train is 63 km/hr?
42. Find the compound interest and the amount on Rs.8000 at 5% per annum for 3 years when C.I is reckoned yearly?
43. Find out the C.I on Rs.5000 at 4% p.a. compound half-yearly for 1 1/2 years.
44. 1/3 of 2/6 of 1/7 of 2/28 of 2140 = ?
45. The side of a square is increased by 25% then how much % does its area increases?
46. Positive integers indicated by x and y satisfy 3 1/x * y 2/5 = 13 3/4, the fractions being in their lowest terms, then x = ? and y = ?
47. If rupee one produces rupees nine over a period of 40 years, find the rate of simple interest?
48. In how many ways can six members be selected from a group of ten members?
49. Amar takes as much time in running 18 meters as a car takes in covering 48 meters. What will be the distance covered by Amar during the time the car covers 1.6 km?
50. The distance between two cities A and B is 330 km. A train starts from A at 8 a.m. and travels towards B at 60 km/hr. Another train starts from B at 9 a.m. and travels towards A at 75 km/hr. At what time do they meet?