Time Left: 00:50:00
1. The sides of a triangle are in the ratio 5: 12: 13 and its perimeter is 300 m, its area is?
2. Ravi invested certain amount for two rates of simple interests at 6% p.a. and 7% p.a. What is the ratio of Ravi's investments if the interests from those investments are equal?
3. In a flight of 600 km, an aircraft was slowed down due to bad weather. Its average speed for the trip was reduced by 200 km/hr and the time of flight increased by 30 minutes. The duration of the flight is?
4. A man purchased 15 pens, 12 books, 10 pencils and 5 erasers. The cost of each pen is Rs.36, each book is Rs.45, each pencil is Rs.8, and the cost of each eraser is Rs.40 less than the combined costs of pen and pencil. Find the total amount spent?
5. A and B can do a work in 5 days and 10 days respectively. A starts the work and B joins him after 2 days. In how many days can they complete the remaining work?
6. H.C.F of 3240, 3600 and a third number is 36 and their L.C.M is 24 * 35 * 52 * 72. The third number is:
7. Aamir saves 32% of his monthly salary. If he spends Rs. 27200, then find his savings?
8. Walking 7/6 of his usual rate, a boy reaches his school 4 min early. Find his usual time to reach the school?
9. The sum of four consecutive even numbers is 292. What would be the smallest number?
10. The sides of a cube are in the ratio 1:2 the ratio of their volume is?
11. Two pipes A and B can fill a cistern in 37 1/2 minutes and 45 minutes respectively. Both pipes are opened. The cistern will be filled in just half an hour, if the pipe B is turned off after?
12. What is the area of square field whose side of length 15 m?
13. A work which could be finished in 9 days was finished 3 days earlier after 10 more men joined. The number of men employed was?
14. Ramesh can finish a work in 20 days and Sushil in 25 days. They both work together for 5 days and then Sushil goes away. In how many days will Ramesh complete the remaining work?
15. 96 is divided into two parts in such a way that seventh part of first and ninth part of second are equal. Find the smallest part?
16. A team of eight entered for a shooting competition. The best marks man scored 85 points. If he had scored 92 points, the average scores for. The team would have been 84. How many points altogether did the team score?
17. A man can row upstream at 25 kmph and downstream at 35 kmph, and then find the
speed of the man in still water?
18. Find the length of the wire required to go 15 times round a square field containing 69696 m2.
19. 6.4 * 1.25 = (?)3
20. Two trains travelling in the same direction at 40 and 22 kmph completely pass off another in 1 minute. If the length of the first train is 125 m, what is the
length of the second train?
21. If the sides of a triangle are 26 cm, 24 cm and 10 cm, what is its area?
22. A sum of money is put out at compound interest for 2 years at 20%. It would fetch Rs.482 more if the interest were payable half-yearly, then it were pay able yearly. Find the sum.
23. The smallest number which when divided by 20, 25, 35 and 40 leaves a remainder of 14, 19, 29 and 34 respectively is?
LCM of 18 and 27 is:
25. A cistern is normally filled in 8 hours but takes two hours longer to fill because of a leak in its bottom. If the cistern is full, the leak will empty it in?
26. The average of 11 numbers is 10.9. If the average of first six is 10.5 and that of the last six is 11.4 the sixth number is?
27. The curved surface of a sphere is 64 π cm2. Find its radius?
28. 2758 + 20581 - 17889 = ?
29. Two pipes X and Y can separately fill a cistern in 18 and 24 hours respectively. If they are turned on alternately for one hour each, how long will it take to fill the cistern?
30. The area of the cardboard(in cm2) needed to make a box of size 25 cm * 15 cm * 8 cm will be?
31. A total of 3000 chocolates were distributed among 120 boys and girls such that each boy received 2 chocolates and each girl received 3 chocolates. Find the respective number of boys and girls?
32. The speed of a train is 90 kmph. What is the distance covered by it in 10 minutes?
33. The average salary of all the workers in a workshop is Rs. 8000. The average salary of 7 technicians is Rs. 12000 and the average salary of the rest is Rs. 6000. The total number of workers in the workshop is:
34. A fruit vendor purchased 20 dozens of bananas at Rs. 15 per dozen. But one-fourth of the bananas were rotten and had to be thrown away. He sold two-third of the remaining bananas at Rs. 22.50 per dozen. At what price per dozen should he sell the remaining bananas to make neither a profit nor a loss?
35. At what rate percent on simple interest will a sum of money double itself in 30 years?
36. Kiran travels from A to B by car and returns from B to A by cycle in 7 hours. If he travels both ways by car he saves 3 hours. What is the time taken to cover both ways by cycle?
37. If 5 men and 2 boys working together, can do four times as much work per hour as a man and a boy together. Find the ratio of the work done by a man and that of a boy for a given time?
38. (1000)9/1024 = ?
39. [(7 * 9) + (2 * 12) + 3]/[(12 * 3) + (81/9)] = ?
40. (22 * 495 + 891 * 44) / (33 * 176 + 55 * 264) = ?
41. The product of two natural numbers is 17. Then, the sum of the reciprocals of their squares is:
42. 105.126 * 35.201 - 90.23 * 3 + 55.11 * 27.01 = ?
43. Aman started a business investing Rs. 70,000. Rakhi joined him after six months with an amount of Rs. 1,05,000 and Sagar joined them with Rs. 1.4 lakhs after another six months. The amount of profit earned should be distributed in what ratio among Aman, Rakhi and Sagar respectively, 3 years after Aman started the business?
44. The length of each side of an equilateral triangle having an area of 4√3 cm2 is?
45. 105 * 99 * 299 = ?
46. The average runs scored by a batsman in 20 matches is 40. In the next 10 matches the batsman scored an average of 13 runs. Find his average in all the 30 matches?
47. A bank offers 5% C.I. calculated on half-yearly basis . A customer deposits Rs. 1600 each on 1st January and 1st July of a year. At the end of the year, the amount he would have gained by way of interest is?
48. A reduction of 25% in the price of oil enables a house wife to obtain 5kgs more for Rs.800, what is the reduced price for kg?
49. The profit earned by selling an article for Rs. 832 is equal to the loss incurred when the same article is sold for Rs. 448. What should be the sale price for making 50% profit?
50. The least number which should be added to 2497 so that the sum is exactly divisible by 5, 6, 4 and 3 is: