Time Left: 00:50:00
1. P and Q started a business investing Rs. 85,000 and Rs. 15,000 respectively. In what ratio the profit earned after 2 years be divided between P and Q respectively?
2. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
3. The least number of five digits that have 144 their HCF is?
4. What percent of 125 is 16?
5. A merchant has three different types of milk: 435 liters, 493 liters and 551 liters. Find the least number of casks of equal size required to store all the milk without mixing.
6. A trader marks his articles 20% more than the cost price. If he allows 20% discount, then find his gain or loss percent?
7. Albert invested Rs. 8000 in a scheme for 2 years at compound interest rate 5% p.a. How much amount will Albert get on maturity of the fixed deposit?
8. Rs.160 contained in a box consists of one rupee, 50 paisa and 25 paisa coins in the ratio 4:5:6. What is the number of 25 paisa coins?
9. 2758 + 20581 - 17889 = ?
10. The distance between Delhi and Mathura is 110 kms. A starts from Delhi with a speed of 20 kmph at 7 a.m. for Mathura and B starts from Mathura with a speed of 25 kmph at 8 p.m. from Delhi. When will they meet?
11. If 5 men and 2 boys working together, can do four times as much work per hour as a man and a boy together. Find the ratio of the work done by a man and that of a boy for a given time?
12. A boy goes to his school from his house at a speed of 3 km/hr and returns at a speed of 2 km/hr. If he takes 5 hours in going and coming. The distance between his house and school is?
13. If the roots of the equation 2x2 - 5x + b = 0 are in the ratio of 2:3, then find the value of b?
14. David invested certain amount in three different schemes. A, B and C with the rate of interest 10% p.a., 12% p.a. and 15% p.a. respectively. If the total interest accrued in one year was Rs. 3200 and the amount invested in scheme C was 150% of the amount invested in scheme A and 240% of the amount invested in scheme B, what was the amount invested in scheme B?
15. If x is the interest on y and y is the interest on z, the rate and time is the
same on both the cases. What is the relation between x, y and z?
16. A train speeds past a pole in 15 sec and a platform 100 m long in 25 sec, its length is?
17. Two trains of length 100 m and 200 m are 100 m apart. They start moving towards each other on parallel tracks, at speeds 54 kmph and 72 kmph. In how much time will the trains cross each other?
18. On dividing a number by 68, we get 269 as quotient and 0 as remainder. On dividing the same number by 67, what will be the remainder?
19. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
20. 109.13 * 34.14 - 108.12 * 33 = ?
21. Excluding stoppages, the average speed of a bus is 60 km/hr and including stoppages, the average speed of the bus is 40 km/hr. For how many minutes does the bus stop per hour?
22. Reena took a loan of Rs. 1200 with simple interest for as many years as the rate of interest. If she paid Rs. 432 as interest at the end of the loan period, what was the rate of interest?
23. (0.456 * 0.456 - 0.228 * 0.228) / (0.456 + 0.228) = ?
24. A and B together can do a piece of work in 8 days. If A alone can do the same work in 12 days, then B alone can do the same work in?
25. If A:B = 1/2: 1/3 B:C = 1/2:1/3 then A:B:C?
26. What will be the ratio of simple interest earned by certain amount at the same rate of interest for 6 years and that for 9 years?
27. In how many ways can live boys and three girls sit in a row such that all boys sit together?
28. A room is 4 meters 37 cm long and 3 meters 23cm broad. It is required to pave the floor with minimum square slabs. Find the number of slabs required for this purpose?
29. Find the area of trapezium whose parallel sides are 20 cm and 18 cm long, and the distance between them is 15 cm.
30. At what rate percent on simple interest will Rs.750 amount to Rs.900 in 5 years?
31. 60% of a number is added to 120, the result is the same number. Find the number?
32. The difference between a positive proper fraction and its reciprocal is 9/20. The fraction is:
33. A sum amount to Rs.1344 in two years at simple interest. What will be the compound interest on the same sum at the same rate of interest for the same
34. A cistern can be filled by a tap in 4 hours while it can be emptied by another tap in 9 hours. If both the taps are opened simultaneously, then after how much time will the cistern get filled?
35. Pipe A can fill a tank in 5 hours, pipe B in 10 hours and pipe C in 30 hours. If all the pipes are open, in how many hours will the tank be filled?
36. The average salary per head of the entire staff of an office including the officers and clerks is Rs.90. The average salary of officers is Rs.600 and that of the clerks is Rs.84. If the number of officers is 2, find the number of officers in the office?
37. The sum of the numbers is 264. If the first number be twice the second and third number be one-third of the first, then the second number is:
38. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
39. If the area of circle is 616 sq cm then its circumference?
40. LCM of 1/3, 5/6, 5/4, 10/7 is:
41. A started a business with an investment of Rs. 70000 and after 6 months B joined him investing Rs. 120000. If the profit at the end of a year is Rs. 52000, then the share of B is?
42. What is the sum of the local values of the digits 2, 3, 4, 5 in the number 2345?
43. A box contains nine bulbs out of which 4 are defective. If four bulbs are chosen at random, find the probability that exactly three bulbs are good.
44. A sum of money deposited at C.I. amounts to Rs.2420 in 2 years and to Rs.2662 in 3 years. Find the rate percent?
45. The average age of M boys is ‘b’ years and of ‘n’ girls ‘c’ years. The average age of all together is?
46. A man can row downstream at 18 kmph and upstream at 10 kmph. Find the speed of the man in still water and the speed of stream respectively?
47. 9 men and 12 boys finish a job in 12 days, 12 men and 12 boys finish it in 10 days. 10 men and 10 boys shall finish it in how many days?
48. The C.P of 10 pens is equal to the S.P of 12 pens. Find his gain % or loss%?
49. 150 men consume 1050 kg of rice in 30 days. In how many days will 70 men consume 980 kg of rice?
50. The greatest ratio out of 2:3, 5:4, 3:2 and 4:5 is?