Time Left: 00:50:00
1. - 84 * 29 + 365 = ?
2. If A lends Rs.3500 to B at 10% per annum and B lends the same sum to C at 11.5% per annum then the gain of B in a period of 3 years is?
3. (1000)9/1024 = ?
4. Two numbers are in the ratio of 5:7. If 25 be subtracted from each, they are in the ratio of 35:59. Find the numbers?
5. Two cylinders are of the same height. Their radii are in the ratio 1: 3. If the volume of the first cylinder is 40 cc. Find the volume of the second cylinder?
6. If y exceeds x by 25%, then x is less than y by?
7. The least number of five digits that have 144 their HCF is?
8. The sum of the digits of a two-digit number is 12. The difference of the digits is 6. Find the number?
9. 96% of the population of a village is 23040. The total population of the village is?
10. 184 * 216 - 81 + 119 / 0.7 = ?
11. How much more would Rs.20000 fetch, after two years, if it is put at 20% p.a. compound interest payable half yearly than if is put at 20% p.a. compound interest payable yearly?
12. Kamal started a business investing Rs. 9000. After five months, Sameer joined with a capital of Rs. 8000. If at the end of the year, they earn a profit of Rs. 6970, then what will be the share of Sameer in the profit?
13. A merchant has three different types of milk: 435 liters, 493 liters and 551 liters. Find the least number of casks of equal size required to store all the milk without mixing.
14. The ratio between the school ages of Neelam and Shaan is 5:6 respectively. If the ratio between the one-third age of Neelam and half of Shaan's age of 5:9, then what is the school age of Shaan?
15. A take twice as much time as B or thrice as much time to finish a piece of work. Working together, they can finish the work in 2 days. B can do the work alone in?
16. The average of first ten prime numbers which are odd is?
17. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
18. A fair price shopkeeper takes 10% profit on his goods. He lost 20% goods during theft. His loss percent is:
19. By how much is 3/5th of 875 greater than 2/3 of 333?
20. Two pipes A and B can fill a cistern in 12 and 15 minutes respectively. Both are opened together but after 3 minutes A is turned off. After how much more time will the cistern be filled?
21. 5% people of a village in Sri Lanka died by bombardment, 15% of the remainder left the village on account of fear. If now the population is reduced to 3553, how much was it in the beginning?
22. A cistern has a leak which would empty the cistern in 20 minutes. A tap is turned on which admits 4 liters a minute into the cistern, and it is emptied in 24 minutes. How many liters does the cistern hold?
23. The ratio of the ages of Anil and his son at present is 7 : 3. Six years hence, the ratio of the ages of the Anil's wife and the son will be 2 : 1. Find the ratio of the present ages of Anil and his wife?
24. Two trains of length 100 m and 200 m are 100 m apart. They start moving towards each other on parallel tracks, at speeds 54 kmph and 72 kmph. In how much time will the trains cross each other?
25. Rs.160 contained in a box consists of one rupee, 50 paisa and 25 paisa coins in the ratio 4:5:6. What is the number of 25 paisa coins?
26. A sum of money is borrowed and paid back in two annual installments of Rs. 882 each allowing 5% C.I. The sum borrowed was?
27. At present, the ratio between the ages of Arun and Deepak is 4:3. After 6 years, Arun's age will be 26 years. What is the age of Deepak at present?
28. Pipes A and B can fill a cistern in 8 and 24 minutes respectively. They are opened an alternate minutes. Find how many minutes, the cistern shall be full?
29. Find the least number with which 16200 should be multiplied, to make it a perfect cube.
30. 666 / 6 / 3 = ?
31. A person lent a certain sum of money at 4% per annum at simple interest and in 8
years the interest amounted to Rs.340 less than the sum lent. What was the sum
32. I. x2 + 5x + 6 = 0, II. y2 + 9y +14 = 0 to solve both the equations to find the values of x and y?
33. Two trains start from P and Q respectively and travel towards each other at a speed of 50 km/hr and 40 km/hr respectively. By the time they meet, the first train has traveled 100 km more than the second. The distance between P and Q is?
34. The spherical ball of lead 3 cm in diameter is melted and recast into 3 spherical balls. The diameters of two of these are 1 ½ cm and 2 cm respectively. The
diameter of third ball is?
35. (84 ÷ 14 ÷ 2 ÷ 9) * ? = 33⅓
36. Find the simple interest on Rs.500 for 9 months at 6 paisa per month?
37. A and B start a business jointly. A invests Rs.16000 for 8 months and B remains in the business for 4 months. Out of the total profit B claims 2/7th share. How
much money is contributed by B?
38. In a partnership between A, B and C. A's capital is Rs.5000. If his share of a profit of Rs.800 is Rs.200 and C's share is Rs.130, what is B's capital?
39. If a man walks to his office at ¾ of his usual rate, he reaches office 1/3 of an hour late than usual. What is his usual time to reach office?
40. 2222.2 + 222.22 + 22.222 = ?
41. Avinash is twice as fast as Bharat, and Bharat is one-third as fast as Chandra. If together they can complete a piece of work in 30 days, in how many days can Avinash, Bharat and Chandra do the work respectively?
42. The sum of three numbers is 98. If the ratio of the first to the second is 2:3. And that of the second to the third is 5:8, then the second number is:
43. In a certain store, the profit is 320% of the cost. If the cost increases by 25% but the selling price remains constant, approximately what percentage of the selling price is the profit?
44. The two trains of lengths 400 m, 600 m respectively, running at same directions. The faster train can cross the slower train in 180 sec, the speed of the slower train is 48 km. then find the speed of the faster train?
45. (64 + 9 + 9) / (2 * 20 + 1) = ?
46. A man gets a simple interest of Rs.500 on a certain principal at the rate of 5% p.a in two years. Find the compound interest the man will get on twice the principal in two years at the same rate.
47. The least number of complete years in which a sum of money put out at 20% C.I. will be more than doubled is?
48. Two trains are moving at 50 kmph and 70 kmph in opposite directions. Their lengths are 150 m and 100 m respectively. The time they will take to pass each other
49. What is the least number to be subtracted from 11, 15, 21 and 30 each so that resultant numbers become proportional?
50. Twenty four men can do a work in 35 days. How many men are required to complete the work in 21 days?