Time Left: 00:50:00
1. 10 men and 15 women together can complete a work in 6 days. It takes 100 days for one man alone to complete the same work. How many days will be required for one woman alone to complete the same work?
2. The effective annual rate of interest corresponding to a nominal rate of 6% per annum payable half-yearly is?
3. A reduction of 20% in the price of salt enables a lady to obtain 10kgs more for Rs.100, find the original price per kg?
4. I. a3 - 988 = 343, II. b2 - 72 = 49 to solve both the equations to find the values of a and b?
5. A tank is filled in 5 hours by three pipes A, B and C. The pipe C is twice as fast as B and B is twice as fast as A. How much time will pipe A alone take to fill the tank?
6. In how much time will a train of length 100 m, moving at 36 kmph cross an electric pole?
7. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
8. 3.5 can be expressed in terms of percentage as?
9. Two trains 121 meters and 165 meters in length respectively are running in opposite directions, one at the rate of 80 km and the other at the rate of 65 kmph. In what time will they be completely clear of each other from the moment they meet?
10. The area of a sector of a circle of radius 5 cm formed by an arc of length 3.5 cm is?
11. A, B and C can do a work in 7 , 14 and 21 days respectively. They completed the work and got Rs.242. What is the share of C?
12. The sale price of an article including the sales tax is Rs. 616. The rate of sales tax is 10%. If the shopkeeper has made a profit of 12%, then the cost price of the article is:
13. Three numbers are in the ratio 3:4:5 and their L.C.M is 2400. Their H.C.F is:
14. Two men Amar and Bhavan have the ratio of their monthly incomes as 6:5. The ratio of their monthly expenditures is 3:2. If Bhavan saves one-fourth of his income, find the ratio of their monthly savings?
15. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
16. Subtracting 30 from a number, the remainder is one fourth of the number. Find the number?
17. A work which could be finished in 9 days was finished 3 days earlier after 10 more men joined. The number of men employed was?
18. Vijay bought 160 shirts at the rate of Rs. 225 per shirt. The transport expenditure was Rs. 1400. He paid an octroi at the rate of Rs. 1.75 per shirt and labour charges were Rs. 320. What should be the selling price of one shirt, if he wants a profit of 20%?
19. 21345 * 45 = 4270 * ?
20. A is twice as fast as B. If B alone can do a piece of work in 30 days, in what time can A and B together complete the work?
21. 9 3/4 + 7 2/17 - 9 1/15 = ?
22. Find the smallest four-digit number which is a multiple of 112.
23. Ram's age and Shyam's age are in the ratio 3 : 4. Seven years ago the ratio of their ages was 2: 3. Find the ratio of their ages five years hence?
24. There are two circles of different radii. The are of a square is 784 sq cm and its side is twice the radius of the larger circle. The radius of the larger circle is seven - third that of the smaller circle. Find the circumference of the smaller circle.
25. A tank is filled in eight hours by three pipes A, B and C. Pipe A is twice as fast as pipe B, and B is twice as fast as C. How much time will pipe B alone take to fill the tank?
26. A train running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 sec. What is the length of the train?
27. A can do a piece of work in 30 days. He works at it for 5 days and then B finishes it in 20 days. In what time can A and B together it?
28. A walks around a circular field at the rate of one round per hour while B runs around it at the rate of six rounds per hour. They start in the same direction from the same point at 7.30 a.m. They shall first cross each other at?
29. Find the least multiple of 13 which when divided by 6, 8 and 12 leaves 5, 7 and 11 as remainders respectively?
30. P is three times as fast as Q and working together, they can complete a work in 12 days. In how many days can Q alone complete the work?
31. A tank 3 m long, 2 m wide and 1.5 m deep is dug in a field 20 m long and 14 m wide. If the earth dug out is evenly spread out over the field, the level of the field will raise by nearly?
32. The average salary of a person for the months of January, February, March and April is Rs.8000 and that for the months February, March, April and May is Rs.8500. If his salary for the month of May is Rs.6500, find his salary for the month of January?
33. A certain sum of money doubles itself in 10 years in how much many years will it trible itself at the same rate?
34. A cycle is bought for Rs.900 and sold for Rs.1080, find the gain percent?
35. If a man can cover 12 metres in one second, how many kilometres can he cover in 3 hours 45 minutes?
36. If 12 men and 16 boys can do a piece of work in 5 days and 13 men together will 24 boys can do it in 4 days. Compare the daily work done by a man with that of a boy.
37. 26.98% of 6002 + 45.01% of 4199 = ?
38. The product of two digits number is 2160 and their HCF is 12. The numbers are:
39. 666 / 6 / 3 = ?
40. The inverse ratio of 3: 2: 1 is?
41. The population of a town is 45000; 5/9th of them are males and the rest females 40% of the males are married. What is the percentage of married females?
42. Two trains running in opposite directions cross a man standing on the platform in 27 seconds and 17 seconds respectively and they cross each other in 23 seconds. The ratio of their speeds is:
43. An express traveled at an average speed of 100 km/hr, stopping for 3 min after every 75 kn. How long did it take to reach its destination 600 km from the starting point?
44. Pavan travelled for 11 hours. He covered the first half of the distance at 30 kmph and remaining half of the distance at 25 kmph. Find the distance travelled by Pavan.
45. The triplicate ratio of 1:2 is?
46. Simplify the 121 * 175 + 363 * 275
47. The difference between the compound interest compounded annually and simple interest for 2 years at 20% per annum is Rs.144. Find the principal?
48. Express 25 mps in kmph?
49. Find the average of all the numbers between 6 and 34 which are divisible by 5.
50. The current of a stream runs at the rate of 4 kmph. A boat goes 6 km and back to
the starting point in 2 hours, then find the speed of the boat in still water?