Time Left: 00:50:00
1. LCM of 455, 117, 338 is:
2. 1000 men have provisions for 15 days. If 200 more men join them, for how many days will the provisions last now?
3. Find the area of a parallelogram with base 24 cm and height 16 cm.
4. Two taps can separately fill a cistern 10 minutes and 15 minutes respectively and when the waste pipe is open, they can together fill it in 18 minutes. The waste pipe can empty the full cistern in?
5. The ratio of investments of two partners P and Q is 7:5 and the ratio of their profits is 7:10. If P invested the money for 5 months, find for how much time
did Q invest the money?
6. The diameters of two spheres are in the ratio 1:2 what is the ratio of their volumes?
7. A can do a piece of work in 20 days. B in 15 days A and C in 12 days. In how many days can A finish the work if he is assisted by B on one day and C on the next, alternately?
8. - 84 * 29 + 365 = ?
9. 12 men complete a work in 9 days. After they have worked for 6 days, 6 more men join them. How many days will they take to complete the remaining work?
10. A river 2m deep and 45 m wide is flowing at the rate of 3 kmph the amount of water that runs into the sea per minute is?
11. ³√4900 + 123 = ? / 33.004
12. A man swims downstream 72 km and upstream 45 km taking 9 hours each time; what is
the speed of the current?
13. How many of the following numbers are divisible by 132?
14. The L.C.M of 23 * 32 * 5 and 33 * 5 2 * 23 is.
15. In what time a sum of money double itself at 3% per annum simple interest?
16. Convert the 13/36 m/s into kilometers per hour?
17. Albert invested Rs. 8000 in a scheme for 2 years at compound interest rate 5% p.a. How much amount will Albert get on maturity of the fixed deposit?
18. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
19. A train 110 m long is running with a speed of 60 km/hr. In what time will it pass a man who is running at 6 km/hr in the direction opposite to that in which the train is going?
20. If the L.C.M of two numbers is 750 and their product is 18750, find the H.C.F of the numbers.
21. A train 125 m long passes a man, running at 5 km/hr in the same direction in which the train is going, in 10 seconds. The speed of the train is:
22. Sides of a rectangular park are in the ratio 3: 2 and its area is 3750 sq m, the cost of fencing it at 50 ps per meter is?
23. In a three digit number, the hundred digit is 2 more than the tens digit and the units digit is 2 less than the tens digit. If the sum of the digits is 18, find the number?
24. (492 * 182) / 324 = ?
25. An outlet pipe can empty 2/3 rd of a cistern in 12 minutes. In 8 minutes, what part of the cistern will be emptied?
26. A gardener wants to plant trees in his garden in rows in such a way that the number of trees in each row to be the same. If there are 24 rows the number of trees in each row is 42 if there are 12 more rows find the number of trees in each row?
27. (22 * 495 + 891 * 44) / (33 * 176 + 55 * 264) = ?
28. How much is 80% of 40 is greater than 4/5 of 25?
29. 8 2/3 + 6 4/5 = ?
30. In a flight of 600 km, an aircraft was slowed down due to bad weather. Its average speed for the trip was reduced by 200 km/hr and the time of flight increased by 30 minutes. The duration of the flight is?
31. A train moves fast a telegraph post and a bridge 264 m long in 8 sec and 20 sec respectively. What is the speed of the train?
32. A man complete a journey in 10 hrs. He travels first half of the journey at the rate of 21 km/hr and second half at the rate of 24 km/hr. Find the total journey in km?
33. What is the difference between the local values of 3 in the number 53403?
34. (98 / 7 / 2) / ? = 14
35. 1252 * 23 + 35000 = (?)2
36. The average age of M boys is ‘b’ years and of ‘n’ girls ‘c’ years. The average age of all together is?
37. A certain sum becomes Rs. 20720 in four years and 24080 in six years at simple interest. Find sum and rate of interest?
38. A motorcyclist goes from Bombay to Pune, a distance of 192 kms at an average of 32 kmph speed. Another man starts from Bombay by car 2 ½ hours after the first,
and reaches Pune ½ hour earlier. What is the ratio of the speed of the motorcycle and the car?
39. A train passes a station platform in 36 sec and a man standing on the platform in 20 sec. If the speed of the train is 54 km/hr. What is the length of the platform?
40. A manufacturer sells a pair of glasses to a wholesale dealer at a profit of 18%. The wholesaler sells the same to retailer at a profit of 20%. The retailer in turn sells them to a customer for Rs. 30.09, there by earning a profit of 25%. The cost price for the manufacturer is:
41. If 12 men and 16 boys can do a piece of work in 5 days and 13 men together will 24 boys can do it in 4 days. Compare the daily work done by a man with that of a boy.
42. Six points are marked on a straight line and five points are marked on another line which is parallel to the first line. How many straight lines, including the first two, can be formed with these points?
43. The cost of 10 kg of apples is equal to the cost of 24 kg of rice. The cost of 6 kg of flour equals the cost of 2 kg of rice. The cost of each kg of flour is Rs.20.50. Find the total cost of 4 kg of apples, 3 kg of rice and 5 kg of flour?
44. The average salary of workers in an industry is Rs.200 the average salary of technicians being Rs.400 and that of non-technicians being Rs.125. What is the total number of workers?
45. A mixture of 70 liters of wine and water contains 10% water. How much water must be added to make water 12 ½% of the total mixture?
46. A dealer purchased an article at 3/4 of its list price and sold 50% more than the list price. Find his gain percent?
47. A trader bought a car at 20% discount on its original price. He sold it at a 40% increase on the price he bought it. What percent of profit did he make on the
48. The ratio of the present age of two brothers is 1:2 and 5 years back, the ratio was 1:3. What will be the ratio of their ages after 5 years?
49. David invested certain amount in three different schemes. A, B and C with the rate of interest 10% p.a., 12% p.a. and 15% p.a. respectively. If the total interest accrued in one year was Rs. 3200 and the amount invested in scheme C was 150% of the amount invested in scheme A and 240% of the amount invested in scheme B, what was the amount invested in scheme B?
50. The least number of complete years in which a sum of money put out at 20% C.I. will be more than doubled is?