Time Left: 00:50:00
1. Siddharth wants to borrow Rs.6000 at rate of interest 6% p.a. at S.I and lend the same amount at C.I at same rate of interest for two years. What would be his income in the above transaction?
2. A train 100 meters long completely crosses a 300 meters long bridge in 45 seconds. What is the speed of the train is?
3. LCM of 87 and 145 is:
4. Rajan got married 8 years ago. His present age is 6/5 times his age at the time of his marriage. Rajan's sister was 10 years younger to him at the time of his marriage. The age of Rajan's sister is:
5. Raman mixed 24 kg of butter at Rs. 150 per kg with 36 kg butter at the rate of Rs. 125 per kg. At what price per kg should he sell the mixture to make a profit of 40% in the transaction?
6. Find the length of the wire required to go 15 times round a square field containing 69696 m2.
7. A, B and C completed a piece of work, A worked for 6 days, B for 9 days and C for 4 days. Their daily wages were in the ratio of 3:4:5. Find the daily wages of C, if their total earning was Rs.1480?
8. Six points are marked on a straight line and five points are marked on another line which is parallel to the first line. How many straight lines, including the first two, can be formed with these points?
9. A dishonest dealer professes to sell goods at the cost price but uses a false weight and gains 25%. Find his false weight age?
10. 25 * 25 / 25 + 15 * 40 = ?
11. If a man walks to his office at ¾ of his usual rate, he reaches office 1/3 of an hour late than usual. What is his usual time to reach office?
12. A person's present age is two-fifth of the age of his mother. After 8 years, he will be one-half of the age of his mother. How old id the mother at present?
13. Find the ratio of the curved surfaces of two cylinders of same heights if their radii are in the ratio 1:2.
14. If the numerator of a fraction is increased by 20% and its denominator is diminished by 25% value of the fraction is 2/15. Find the original fraction.
15. 30.9 * 3000 - 10.1 * 1100 + 8298 - 4302 = ?
16. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
17. The base of a right triangle is 8 and hypotenuse is 10. Its area is?
18. 8988 / 8 / 4 = ?
19. If the roots of the equation 2x2 - 5x + b = 0 are in the ratio of 2:3, then find the value of b?
20. Two numbers are in the ratio 3:5. If 9 is subtracted from each, the new numbers are in the ratio 12:23. The smaller number is:
21. The perimeter of a semi circle is 144 cm then the radius is?
22. How many times the keys of a typewriter have to be pressed in order to write first 400 counting numbers?
23. The height of two right circular cones are in the ratio 1:2 and their perimeters of their bases are in the ratio 3:4, the ratio of their volume is?
24. √3584 * 52.034 = ?
25. Find the roots of the quadratic equation: x2 + 2x - 15 = 0?
26. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
27. The diameters of two spheres are in the ratio 1:2 what is the ratio of their surface area?
28. Oranges are bought at 11 for a rupee and an equal number more at 9 a rupee. If these are sold at 10 for a rupee, find the loss or gain percent?
29. The length of a rectangular floor is more than its breadth by 200%. If Rs. 324 is required to paint the floor at the rate of Rs. 3 per sq m, then what would be the length of the floor?
30. Salaries of Ravi and Sumit are in the ratio 2:3. If the salary of each is increased by Rs. 4000, the new ratio becomes 40:57. What is Sumit's present salary?
31. At what rate of interest is an amount doubled in two years, when compounded annually?
32. If 6 (A's capital) = 8 (B's capital) = 10 (C's capital). Then the ratio of their capitals is:
33. A gets 3 times as much money as B gets, B gets only Rs.25 more then what C gets. The three gets Rs.675 in all. Find the share of B?
34. There are four prime numbers written in ascending order of magnitude. The product of the first three is 7429 and of the last three is 12673. Find the fourth number?
35. If 5% more is gained by selling an article for Rs. 350 than by selling it for Rs. 340, the cost of the article is:
36. 7 2/5 of 110 / ? = 844
37. A father said to his son, "I was as old as you are at present at the time of your birth." If the father's age is 38 years now, the son's age five years back was:
38. A, B and C can do a work in 90, 30 and 45 days respectively. If they work together, in how many days will they complete the work?
39. 184 * 216 - 81 + 119 / 0.7 = ?
40. In a class of 140 students, 60% of them passed. By what percent is the number of students who passed more than the number of failed students?
41. Two-third of a positive number and 25/216 of its reciprocal are equal. The number is:
42. The smallest number which when divided by 20, 25, 35 and 40 leaves a remainder of 14, 19, 29 and 34 respectively is?
43. If 12 men can reap 120 acres of land in 36 days, how many acres of land can 54 men reap in 54 days?
44. The parameter of a square is equal to the perimeter of a rectangle of length 16 cm and breadth 14 cm. Find the circumference of a semicircle whose diameter is equal to the side of the square. (Round off your answer to two decimal places)
45. If p, q and r are positive integers and satisfy x = (p + q -r)/r = (p - q + r)/q = (q + r - p)/p, then the value of x is?
46. The ratio between the school ages of Neelam and Shaan is 5:6 respectively. If the ratio between the one-third age of Neelam and half of Shaan's age of 5:9, then what is the school age of Shaan?
47. In a class there are 20 boys and 25 girls. In how many ways can a boy and a girl be selected?
48. Find the lowest common multiple of 24, 36 and 40.
49. ? % of 400 + 40% of 160 = 17% of 400
50. An engineering student has to secure 36% marks to pass. He gets 130 marks and fails by 14 marks. The maximum No. of marks obtained by him is?