Time Left: 00:50:00
1. Express 25 mps in kmph?
2. Mohit sold an article for Rs. 18000. Had he offered a discount of 10% on the selling price, he would have earned a profit of 8%. What is the cost price of the article?
3. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
4. One train is traveling 45 kmph and other is at 10 meters a second. Ratio of the speed of the two trains is?
5. The radius of a cylindrical vessel is 7cm and height is 3cm. Find the whole surface of the cylinder?
6. A train can travel 50% faster than a car. Both start from point A at the same time and reach point B at 75 kms away from A at the same time. On the way, however, the train lost about 12.5 minutes while stopping at the stations. The speed of the car is?
7. What is the probability that a leap year has 53 Sundays and 52 Mondays?
8. A wire in the form of a circle of radius 3.5 m is bent in the form of a rectangule, whose length and breadth are in the ratio of 6 : 5. What is the area of the rectangle?
9. In how many ways can three consonants and two vowels be selected from the letters of the word "TRIANGLE"?
10. The triplicate ratio of 1:2 is?
11. The ratio of the two natural numbers is 5 : 6. If a certain number is added to both the numbers, the ratio becomes 7 : 8. If the larger number exceeds the smaller number by 10, find the number added?
12. Rs.1200 divided among P, Q and R. P gets half of the total amount received by Q and R. Q gets one-third of the total amount received by P and R. Find the amount received by R?
13. Eight years ago, Ajay's age was 4/3 times that of Vijay. Eight years hence, Ajay's age will be 6/5 times that of Vijay. What is the present age of Ajay?
14. 45/100 * 125 + 22.22 = ?
15. The diameters of two spheres are in the ratio 1:2 what is the ratio of their surface area?
16. A walks around a circular field at the rate of one round per hour while B runs around it at the rate of six rounds per hour. They start in the same direction from the same point at 7.30 a.m. They shall first cross each other at?
17. The sum of the present ages of father and his son is 60 years. Six years ago, father's age was five times the age of the son. After 6 years, son's age will be:
18. Sum of the digits number is 8 and their product is 12. Find the difference between the digits?
19. A man engaged a servant on the condition that he would pay him Rs.900 and a uniform after one year service. He served only for 9 months and received
uniform and Rs.650, find the price of the uniform?
20. In finding the HCF of two numbers, the last divisor was 41 and the successive quotients, starting from the first, where 2, 4 and 2. The numbers are?
21. From a pack of cards two cards are drawn one after the other, with replacement. The probability that the first is a red card and the second is a king is -.
22. The price of a VCR is marked at Rs. 12,000. If successive discounts of 15%, 10% and 5% be allowed, then at what price does a customer buy it?
23. The time taken by a man to row his boat upstream is twice the time taken by him to row the same distance downstream. If the speed of the boat in still water is 42 kmph, find the speed of the stream?
24. A mixture of 70 litres of milk and water contains 10% water. How many litres of water should be added to the mixture so that the mixture contains 12 1/2% water?
25. In a fort, there are 1200 soldiers. If each soldier consumes 3 kg per day, the provisions available in the fort will last for 30 days. If some more soldiers join, the provisions available will last for 25 days given each soldier consumes 2.5 kg per day. Find the number of soldiers joining the fort in that case?
26. The simple interest accrued on an amount Rs.10,000 at the end of two years is same as the compound interest on Rs.8,000 at the end of two years. The rate of interest is same in both the cases. What is the rate of interest?
27. Sixty men can stitch 200 shirts in 30 days working 8 hours a day. In how many days can 45 men stitch 300 shirts working 6 hours a day?
28. On the independence day, bananas were be equally distributed among the children in a school so that each child would get two bananas. On the particular day 360 children were absent and as a result each child got two extra bananas. Find the actual number of children in the school?
29. 64 boys and 40 girls form a group for social work. During their membership drive, the same number of boys and girls joined the group. How many members does the group have now, if the ratio of boys to girls is 4:3?
30. pipes P and Q would fill a cistern 18 and 24 minutes respectively. Both pipes being opened, find when the first pipe must be turned off so that the cistern may be just filled in 12 minutes?
31. The edge of a cube is 2a cm. Find its surface?
32. The value of (2.75)3 - (2.00)3 - (0.75)3 is
33. The sum of the two numbers is 12 and their product is 35. What is the sum of the reciprocals of these numbers?
34. 6.4 * 1.25 = (?)3
35. Three taps A, B and C can fill a tank in 12, 15 and 20 hours respectively. If A is open all the time and B and C are open for one hour each alternately, the tank will be full is?
36. The sum of a number and its reciprocal is one-eighth of 34. What is the product of the number and its square root?
37. A can do a piece of work in 12 days. He worked for 15 days and then B completed the remaining work in 10 days. Both of them together will finish it in.
38. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
39. An express traveled at an average speed of 100 km/hr, stopping for 3 min after every 75 kn. How long did it take to reach its destination 600 km from the starting point?
40. The first three terms of a proportion are 3, 9 and 12. The fourth term is?
41. A man swims downstream 72 km and upstream 45 km taking 9 hours each time; what is
the speed of the current?
42. A, B and C can do a piece of work in 20, 30 and 60 days respectively. In how many days A do the work if he is assisted by B and C on every third day?
43. The area of the square formed on the diagonal of a rectangle as its side is 108 1/3 % more than the area of the rectangle. If the perimeter of the rectangle is 28 units, find the difference between the sides of the rectangle?
44. Nitin’s salary is reduced by 10% and then reduced salary is increased by 10%. Find ,how many percentage his present salary is less as compared to his previous salary?
45. The difference between a number and its two-fifth is 510. What is 10% of that number?
46. A and B rent a pasture for 10 months. A put in 80 cows for 7 months. How many can B put in for the remaining 3 months, if he pays half as much again as A?
47. A man spends 10% of his income in house rent, 20% of the rest on his children’s education, 25% of the rest miscellaneous causes. If he now posses Rs. 1944 then his income is?
48. In what time will a railway train 60 m long moving at the rate of 36 kmph pass a telegraph post on its way?
49. What are the number of ways to select 3 men and 2 women such that one man and one woman are always selected?
50. If a man walks to his office at ¾ of his usual rate, he reaches office 1/3 of an hour late than usual. What is his usual time to reach office?