Time Left: 00:20:00
1. The cabinet Mission to India was headed by
2. No–Tobacco Day falls on
3. Which one of the following amendments to the Indian Constitution incorporated the Fundamental Duties of citizens?
4. Which state has the highest Per Capita Income?
5. Select the smallest memory size ?
6. More rate of photosynthesis occurs in
7. The author of “The Discovery of India” is
8. Which one of the following was the port city of the Indus Valley Civilisation?
9. Medulla oblongata is called
Black soils are best suited for the cultivation of ?
11. Cinematography was invented by ?
12. Which of the following is least infectious?
13. When was the Air Mail service introduced?
14. The book Space Today was written by
The metal whose salts are sensitive to light is ?
16. Analytical Engine was invented by ?
17. Who are Kangaroos ?
18. Which is a single integrated circuit?
19. The sitting of the House of the people may be terminated by
20. The Indian Planning Commission was set up in