Time Left: 00:20:00
1. Punjab is famous for ?
2. Who is the Author of the book One Day Wonders?
3. Cholera Bascillus was invented by ?
4. The first Afghan king who ruled from Delhi was
5. The day to day administration of a Union Territory in India is looked after by a
6. The original name of Bharathidasan is
7. The Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and Indian ocean merges at
8. The state that has the largest number of Cotton textile mills ?
10. Which soil is rich in organic debris?
11. In which one of the following animals is skin a respiratory organ?
12. Landstrom invented ?
13. Yankee Stadium in Newyork is associated with ?
14. “Great Tragedy” was written by
15. The novel The Citadel was written by
16. Mithir Sen is associated with ?
17. CD–ROM is a kind of?
18. Which state has the highest Per Capita Income?
19. Who wrote the novel Pratapa Mudaliyar Charithram?
20. Sea route to India was discovered by ?