Time Left: 00:20:00
1. In scorpion, poison is present in the
2. The element used in lead pencils is
3. The desert that lies on the boundary between India and Pakistan is
4. Wankhede Stadium is at ?
5. Corporate Tax is imposed by
6. Karnam Malleswari is associated with ?
7. Which article of our Constitution provides special status to Jammu and Kashmir
The Central Rice Research Station is situated in ?
9. Ronaldo is associated with ?
10. Indian Constitution has been divided under
11. Country that was called as Land of Rising Sun ?
12. The minimum age for being eligible to become the prime minister of India is
13. Find the odd man out.
14. VSNL stands for ?
15. Which of the following day is observed as World Literacy Day?
16. Babar entered India for the first time through ?
17. The reaction between methane and chlorine in diffused sunlight is
18. Sea route in India was discovered by ?
19. Mahabharata war took place in ?
20. Which acid is produced when milk gets sour?