Time Left: 00:20:00
1. Indus valley civilization might have been destroyed by ?
2. The novel One Hundred Years of Solitude was written by
3. Human Rights Day is observed on
4. For which one of the following is the density maximum?
5. Economics of the Third World was written by
6. The Hero Arthus Kipps was created by
7. Which crop is sown on the largest area in India?
8. Aluminium oxide is a/an
9. The ------ is the administrative section of the computer system?
10. Prof.Judith Brown wrote
12. The state which has desert in India is ?
13. A dye is prepared from
14. India’s first super computer is ?
15. Indian Napoleon was ?
16. The Prime Minister must be a member of
17. The character “Emma” was written by
18. One byte is equivalent to ?
19. ISDN stands for ?
20. A woman’s voice is shriller than man’s voice due to