Time Left: 00:20:00
1. Which disease is caused by the fungi?
2. Which one among the following produces seeds but not flowers?
3. The author of “Waiting for Godot” is
4. Original name of “Mark Twain” is
5. UNIVAC is an example of
6. Birds excrete nitrogenous waste in the form of
7. Which one of the following amendments to the Indian Constitution incorporated the Fundamental Duties of citizens?
8. Which state has the largest number of Lok Sabha members?
9. Name the plant important in sericulture ?
10. Which is a single integrated circuit?
11. Recording of sound on tapes was first invented by
12. Streptomycin was invented by ?
13. One byte is equivalent to ?
14. Who is competent to prescribe conditions as for acquiring Indian citizenship?
15. FPI stands for ?
16. Kanishka followed ?
17. Three Annual Plans were launched in the years
18. The acid present in lemon is
19. Which variety of glass is heat resistant?
20. The first manned satellite which U.S.S.R. has put into orbit was on