Time Left: 00:20:00
1. The day to day administration of a Union Territory in India is looked after by a
2. Which city is famous for Cotton Industry in TamilNadu ?
3. Which of the following day is observed as World Literacy Day?
4. James Chadwick discovered ?
5. VSNL stands for ?
6. Telegrahic code was introduced by?
7. Who created the character “Sancho Pancha”?
8. A terabyte comprises ?
9. The alcohol used in power alcohol is
10. The errors that can be pointed out by the compiler are
11. Which acid is produced when milk gets sour?
The chief ore of Aluminium is ?
13. The minimum age for the members of Rajya Sabha is
14. The blue green algae are
15. Which crop is sown on the largest area in India?
16. Simpson and Harrison are associated with the invention of ?
17. Which of the following can be abolished, but not dissolved?
18. Hinduism was written by
19. Indian standard time is the local time of
20. The Book Bread, Beauty and Revolution was written by