Time Left: 00:20:00
1. The first to start a joint stock company to trade with India were the ?
2. Mahabharata war took place in ?
3. When is the World AIDS Day observed all over the world?
4. Who has written the book named God and the Bible?
5. Who designed Suez Canal ?
6. The Hero Arthus Kipps was created by
7. Bleeding of gums is one of the symptoms of
8. Washing soda is
9. The hottest planet in the solar system ?
10. The novel One Hundred Years of Solitude was written by
11. The treaty of Seringapatnam was between Cornwallis and ?
12. The author of “The Discovery of India” is
13. Which one of the following amendments to the Indian Constitution incorporated the Fundamental Duties of citizens?
14. Select the smallest memory size ?
15. Eden Gardens in Kolkata is ----- stadium.?
The Central Rice Research Station is situated in ?
17. The author of “Waiting for Godot” is
18. A terabyte comprises ?
Black soils are best suited for the cultivation of ?
20. Largest number of Eucalyptus species is found in