Time Left: 00:20:00
1. The sum of three consecutive integers is 102. Find the lowest of the three?
2. A can run a kilometer race in 4 1/2 min while B can run same race in 5 min. How many meters start can A give B in a kilometer race, so that the race mat end in a dead heat?
3. A number consists of 3 digit whose sum is 10. The middle digit is equal to the sum of the other two and the number will be increased by 99 if its digits are reversed. The number is:
4. The average age of a group of 10 persons was decreased by 3 years when one person, whose age was 42 years, was replaced by a new person. Find the age of the new person?
5. Train X crosses a stationary train Y in 60 seconds and a pole in 25 seconds with the same speed. The length of the train X is 300 m. What is the length of the stationary train Y?
6. The salary of a worker is first increased by 30% and afterwards reduced by 30%. What is net change in his salary?
7. A reduction of 20% in the price of salt enables a lady to obtain 10kgs more for Rs.100, find the original price per kg?
8. The compound interest earned by Sunil on a certain amount at the end of two years at the rate of 8% p.a. was Rs.2828.80. Find the total amount that Sunil got back at the end of two years in the form of principal plus interest earned.
9. 1600 men have provisions for 28 days in the temple. If after 4 days, 400 men leave the temple, how long will the food last now?
10. A box contains 3 blue marbles, 4 red, 6 green marbles and 2 yellow marbles. If three marbles are picked at random, what is the probability that they are all blue?
11. The ratio of two natural numbers is 5:6. If a certain number is added to both the numbers, the ratio becomes 7:8. If the larger number exceeds the smaller number by 10, find the number added?
12. The numerator of a certain fraction is 8 less than the denominator. If 3 is added to the numerator and 3 is subtracted from the denominator, the fraction becomes 3/4. Find the original fraction?
13. Find the greatest number that, while dividing 47, 215 and 365, gives the same remainder in each case?
14. If a trader sold two cars each at Rs. 325475 and gains 12% on the first and loses 12% on the second, then his profit or loss percent on the whole is?
15. A sum of money placed at C.I. interest doubles itself in 5 years. It will amount to eight times itself at the same rate of interest in?
16. Jacob brought a scooter for a certain sum of money. He spent 10% of the cost on repairs and sold the scooter for a profit of Rs. 1100. How much did he spend on repairs if he made a profit of 20%?
17. If the roots of the equation 2x2 - 5x + b = 0 are in the ratio of 2:3, then find the value of b?
18. The least number of complete years in which a sum of money put out at 20% C.I. will be more than doubled is?
19. A cycle is bought for Rs.900 and sold for Rs.1080, find the gain percent?
20. Find the 37.5% of 976 =