Time Left: 00:50:00
1. A dishonest dealer professes to sell his goods at Cost Price but still gets 20% profit by using a false weight. What weight does he substitute for a kilogram?
2. The sum of the digits of a two-digit number is 15 and the difference between the digits is 3. What is the two-digit number?
3. The distance between Delhi and Mathura is 110 kms. A starts from Delhi with a speed of 20 kmph at 7 a.m. for Mathura and B starts from Mathura with a speed of 25 kmph at 8 p.m. from Delhi. When will they meet?
4. The circumferences of two circles are 264 meters and 352 meters. Find the difference between the areas of the larger and the smaller circles.
5. Albert buys 4 horses and 9 cows for Rs. 13,400. If he sells the horses at 10% profit and the cows at 20% profit, then he earns a total profit of Rs. 1880. The cost of a horse is:
6. Find the least number which when divide by 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 leaves 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 as remainders respectively, but when divided by 7 leaves no remainder?
7. The compound and the simple interests on a certain sum at the same rate of interest for two years are Rs.11730 and Rs.10200 respectively. Find the sum.
8. In a colony of 70 residents, the ratio of the number of men and women is 4:3. Among the women, the ratio of the educated to the uneducated is 1:4. If the ratio of the number of education to uneducated persons is 8:27, then find the ratio of the number of educated and uneducated men in the colony?
9. Three men start together to travel the same way around a circular track of 11 kilometers in circumference. Their speeds are 4, 5 and 8 kilometers per hour respectively. When will they meet at a starting point?
10. (3a+1 9a+2 27a) / (3a-1 9a 27a+1) = ?
11. Divide Rs.118000 among three persons A, B and C such that the ratio of the shares of A and B is 3:4 and that of B:C is 5:6?
12. 184 * 216 - 81 + 119 / 0.7 = ?
13. A can do a piece of work in 40 days; B can do the same in 30 days. A started alone but left the work after 10 days, then B worked at it for 10 days. C
finished the remaining work in 10 days. C alone can do the whole work in?
14. The average of 11 results is 50, if the average of first six results is 49 and that of the last six is 52. Find the sixth result?
15. (a-3 b-2 / a2 b2)-3 * (a3 b-4 / a-3 b3) / (a-2 b3/a-4 b-3) = ?
16. A cistern is filled by a tap in 3 1/2 hours. Due to leak in the bottom of the cistern, it takes half an hour longer to fill the cistern. If the cistern is full how long will it take the leak to empty it?
17. There are 18 stations between Hyderabad and Bangalore. How many second class tickets have to be printed, so that a passenger can travel from any station to any other station?
18. The inverse ratio of 3: 2: 1 is?
19. 1296 ÷ (24 * 0.75) = ?
20. A rectangular courtyard, the sides of which are in the ratio of 4:3, cost Rs.600 for paving at 50 p per m2; find the length of the diagonal of the
21. At what rate percent on simple interest will a sum of money double itself in 30 years?
22. 3251 + 587 + 369 - ? = 3007
23. David invested certain amount in three different schemes. A, B and C with the rate of interest 10% p.a., 12% p.a. and 15% p.a. respectively. If the total interest accrued in one year was Rs. 3200 and the amount invested in scheme C was 150% of the amount invested in scheme A and 240% of the amount invested in scheme B, what was the amount invested in scheme B?
24. The radius of a cylindrical vessel is 7cm and height is 3cm. Find the whole surface of the cylinder?
25. A drink vendor has 80 liters of Maaza, 144 liters of Pepsi and 368 liters of Sprite. He wants to pack them in cans, so that each can contains the same number of liters of a drink, and doesn't want to mix any two drinks in a can. What is the least number of cans required?
26. 45% of 750 - 25% of 480 = ?
27. pipes P and Q would fill a cistern 18 and 24 minutes respectively. Both pipes being opened, find when the first pipe must be turned off so that the cistern may be just filled in 12 minutes?
28. A rope of which a calf is tied is increased from 12 m to 23 m, how much additional grassy ground shall it graze?
29. A man could buy a certain number of notebooks for Rs.300. If each notebook cost is Rs.5 more, he could have bought 10 notebooks less for the same amount. Find the price of each notebook?
30. Out of first 20 natural numbers, one number is selected at random. The probability that it is either an even number or a prime number is -.
31. Aamir saves 32% of his monthly salary. If he spends Rs. 27200, then find his savings?
32. A total of 3000 chocolates were distributed among 120 boys and girls such that each boy received 2 chocolates and each girl received 3 chocolates. Find the respective number of boys and girls?
33. The perimeter of a semi circle is 144 cm then the radius is?
34. (272/4-3)-5/6 = ?
35. The cost of 2 chairs and 3 tables is Rs.1300. The cost of 3 chairs and 2 tables is Rs.1200. The cost of each table is more than that of each chair by?
36. Five men and nine women can do a piece of work in 10 days. Six men and twelve women can do the same work in 8 days. In how many days can three men and three women do the work?
37. A sum of money at simple interest amounts to Rs. 815 in 3 years and to Rs. 854 in 4 years. The sum is?
38. 105.126 * 35.201 - 90.23 * 3 + 55.11 * 27.01 = ?
39. A and B rent a pasture for 10 months. A put in 80 cows for 7 months. How many can B put in for the remaining 3 months, if he pays half as much again as A?
40. A boy goes to his school from his house at a speed of 3 km/hr and returns at a speed of 2 km/hr. If he takes 5 hours in going and coming. The distance between his house and school is?
41. Anil can do a work in 15 days while Sunil can do it in 25 days. How long will they take if both work together?
42. A can do a job in 18 days and B can do it in 30 days. A and B working together will finish twice the amount of work in ------- days?
43. The area of a sector of a circle of radius 5 cm formed by an arc of length 3.5 cm is?
44. Find the compound interest and the amount on Rs.8000 at 5% per annum for 3 years when C.I is reckoned yearly?
45. 12 men complete a work in 9 days. After they have worked for 6 days, 6 more men join them. How many days will they take to complete the remaining work?
46. A bag contains a certain number of 50 paise coins, 20 paise coins and 10 paise coins inthe ratio 2:3:4. If the total value of all the coins in the bag is Rs.400, find the number of coins of each kind?
47. The present ages of three persons are in proportions 4:7:9. Eight years ago, the sum of their ages was 56. Find their present ages.
48. A fruit vendor purchased 20 dozens of bananas at Rs. 15 per dozen. But one-fourth of the bananas were rotten and had to be thrown away. He sold two-third of the remaining bananas at Rs. 22.50 per dozen. At what price per dozen should he sell the remaining bananas to make neither a profit nor a loss?
49. The cost price of a radio is Rs.1500 and it was sold for Rs.1230, find the loss %?
50. If A got 80 marks and B got 60 marks, then what percent of A's mark is B's mark?