Time Left: 00:50:00
1. (12)3 * 64 / 432 = ?
2. The sum of the ages of 5 children born at the intervals of 3 years each is 50 years. What is the age of the youngest child?
3. Out of 10 persons working on a project, 4 are graduates. If 3 are selected, what is the probability that there is at least one graduate among them?
4. A tank 3 m long, 2 m wide and 1.5 m deep is dug in a field 20 m long and 14 m wide. If the earth dug out is evenly spread out over the field, the level of the field will raise by nearly?
5. How many figures are required for numbering the pages of a book containing 1000 pages?
6. The average monthly salary of laborers and supervisors in a factory is Rs.1250 per month; where as the average monthly salary of 6 supervisors is Rs.2450. If the average monthly salary of the laborers is Rs.950 find the number of laborers?
7. If y exceeds x by 25%, then x is less than y by?
8. A family consists of grandparents, parents and three grandchildren. The average age of the grandparents is 67 years, that of the parents is 35 years and that of the grandchildren is 6 years. What is the average age of the family?
9. A and B go around a circular track of length 600 m on a cycle at speeds of 36 kmph and 54 kmph. After how much time will they meet for the first time at the starting point?
10. 36 * 48 ÷ 64 + 36 ÷ 12 = ?
11. A certain sum becomes Rs. 20720 in four years and 24080 in six years at simple interest. Find sum and rate of interest?
12. How many numbers up to 100 are divisible by 7?
13. A certain sum of money at simple interest amounted Rs.840 in 10 years at 3% per annum, find the sum?
14. A total of 3000 chocolates were distributed among 120 boys and girls such that each boy received 2 chocolates and each girl received 3 chocolates. Find the respective number of boys and girls?
15. How many seconds will a train 100 meters long take to cross a bridge 150 meters long if the speed of the train is 36 kmph?
16. Find the numbers which are in the ratio 3:2:4 such that the sum of the first and the second added to the difference of the third and the second is 21.
17. An article is bought for Rs.600 and sold for Rs.500, find the loss percent?
18. Sonika deposited Rs.8000 which amounted to Rs.9200 after 3 years at simple interest. Had the interest been 2% more. She would get how much?
19. The radius of a circular wheel is 1.75 m, how many revolutions will it make in traveling 1 km?
20. A person bought an article and sold it at a loss of 10%. If he had bought it for 20% less and sold it for Rs.75 less, he could have gained 25%. What is the cost price?
21. What is the difference between the largest number and the least number written with the figures 3, 4, 7, 0, 3?
22. A can do a piece of work in 12 days. When he had worked for 2 days B joins him. If the complete work was finished in 8 days. In how many days B alone can
finish the work?
23. If A:B = 2:3, B:C = 4:5 and C:D = 6:7, then A:B:C:D is:
24. Three persons A, B and C divide a certain amount of money such that A's share is Rs. 4 less than half of the total amount, B's share is Rs. 8 more than half of what is left and finally C takes the rest which is Rs. 14. Find the total amount they initially had with them?
25. Two pipes can fill a tank in 20 and 24 minutes respectively and a waste pipe can empty 3 gallons per minute. All the three pipes working together can fill the tank in 15 minutes. The capacity of the tank is?
26. 3.5 can be expressed in terms of percentage as?
27. (180/37 of 14.8) / (17/60.1 of 180.30) = ?
28. If the sum of the two numbers is 22 and the sum of their squares is 404, then the product of the numbers is:
29. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
30. 25% of ? + 36% of 1225 = 816
31. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
32. (98 / 7 / 2) / ? = 14
33. A alone can do a piece of work in 6 days and B alone in 8 days. A and B undertook to do it for Rs. 3200. With the help of C, they completed the work in 3 days. How much is to be paid to C?
34. Sixty men can stitch 200 shirts in 30 days working 8 hours a day. In how many days can 45 men stitch 300 shirts working 6 hours a day?
35. 421 * 0.9 + 130 * 101 + 10000 = ?
36. A box contains 3 blue marbles, 4 red, 6 green marbles and 2 yellow marbles. If two marbles are drawn at random, what is the probability that at least one is green?
37. Rs.590 is divided amongst A, B, C so that 5 times A's share, six times B's share and eight times C's share are all equal. Find C's share?
38. Ratio of the ages of Mahesh and Nilesh is 5:x. Mahesh is 18 years younger to Ramesh. After nine years Ramesh will be 47 years old. If the difference between the ages of Mahesh and Nilesh is same as the age of Ramesh, what is the value of x?
39. The speed of a boat in still water is 60kmph and the speed of the current is 20kmph. Find the speed downstream and upstream?
40. 9 3/4 + 7 2/17 - 9 1/15 = ?
41. 5 men are equal to as many women as are equal to 8 boys. All of them earn Rs.90 only. Men’s wages are?
42. Subtracting 30 from a number, the remainder is one fourth of the number. Find the number?
43. In a series of six consecutive even numbers, the sum of the second and sixth numbers is 24. What is the fourth number?
44. Pavan travelled for 11 hours. He covered the first half of the distance at 30 kmph and remaining half of the distance at 25 kmph. Find the distance travelled by Pavan.
45. 40 is subtracted from 60% of a number, the result is 50. Find the number?
46. Anita, Indu and Geeta can do a piece of work in 18 days, 27 days and 36 days respectively. They start working together. After working for 4 days. Anita goes
away and Indu leaves 7 days before the work is finished. Only Geeta remains at work from beginning to end. In how many days was the whole work done?
47. How many liters of oil at Rs.40 per liter should be mixed with 240 liters of a second variety of oil at Rs.60 per liter so as to get a mixture whose cost is Rs.52 per liter?
48. Which of the following fractions is the largest?
49. 30 men can do a work in 40 days. When should 20 men leave the work so that the entire work is completed in 40 days after they leave the work?
50. Two passenger trains start at the same hour in the day from two different stations and move towards each other at the rate of 16 kmph and 21 kmph respectively.
When they meet, it is found that one train has traveled 60 km more than the other one. The distance between the two stations is?