Time Left: 00:50:00
1. A car started running at a speed of 30 km/hr and the speed of the car was increased by 2 km/hr at the end of every hour. Find the total distance covered by the car in the first 10 hours of the journey.
2. Find the number of ways of arranging the letters of the word "MATERIAL" such that all the vowels in the word are to come together?
3. 3648.24 + 364.824 / ? - 36.4824 = 3794.1696
4. 12 men complete a work in 9 days. After they have worked for 6 days, 6 more men join them. How many days will they take to complete the remaining work?
5. If a: b = 3:4, b:c = 7:9, c:d = 5:7, find a:d?
6. Rs.1500 is divided into two parts such that if one part is invested at 6% and the other at 5% the whole annual interest from both the sum is Rs.85. How much was lent at 5%?
7. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
8. If Rs. 510 be divided among A, B, C in such a way that A gets 2/3 of what B gets and B gets 1/4 of what C gets, then their shares are respectively:
9. A gardener wants to plant trees in his garden in rows in such away that the number of trees in each row to be the same. If there are 24 rows the number of trees in each row is 42 if there are 12 more rows find the number of trees in each row?
10. Two pipes A and B can separately fill a cistern in 10 and 15 minutes respectively. A person opens both the pipes together when the cistern should have been was full he finds the waste pipe open. He then closes the waste pipe and in another 4 minutes the cistern was full. In what time can the waste pipe empty the cistern when fill?
11. If Rs.450 amount to Rs.540 in 4 years, what will it amount to in 6 years at the same rate % per annum?
12. if (x + y)/(2x + y) = 4/5, then find (2x + y)/(3x + y) ?
13. A heap of stones can be made up into groups of 21. When made up into groups of 16, 20, 25 and 45 there are 3 stones left in each case. How many stones at least can there be in the heap?
14. Find the nearest to 25268 which is exactly divisible by 467?
15. What will be the difference between simple and compound interest at 10% per annum on a sum of Rs. 1000 after 4 years?
16. 64 is what percent of 80?
17. Two numbers are respectively 20% and 25% more than a third number. The percentage that is first of the second is?
18. If Rs.7500 are borrowed at C.I at the rate of 4% per annum, then after 2 years the amount to be paid is?
19. The least number which when diminished by 7 is divisible by 21, 28, 36 and 45 is?
20. Calculate the number of bricks, each measuring 25 cm * 15 cm * 8 cm required to construct a wall of dimensions 10 m * 4 m * 5 m when 10% of its volume is occupied by mortar?
21. Simplify : (y4b-a . y4c-b . y4a-c) / (ya . yb . yc)3
22. H.C.F of 3240, 3600 and a third number is 36 and their L.C.M is 24 * 35 * 52 * 72. The third number is:
23. The areas of the two spheres are in the ratio 1: 4. The ratio of their volume is?
24. A number is doubled and 9 is added. If the resultant is trebled, it becomes 75. What is that number?
25. A train running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 seconds. Find the length of the train.
26. A cylinder and a cone have a same height and same radius of the base. The ratio between the volumes of the cylinder and cone is?
27. A two-digit number is such that the product of the digits is 8. When 18 is added to the number, then the digits are reversed. The number is:
28. A person can swim in still water at 4 km/h. If the speed of water 2 km/h, how
many hours will the man take to swim back against the current for 6km?
29. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
30. A is two years older than B who is twice as old as C. If the total of the ages of A, B and C be 27, then how old is B?
31. (492 * 182) / 324 = ?
32. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
33. A gets 3 times as much money as B gets, B gets only Rs.25 more then what C gets. The three gets Rs.675 in all. Find the share of B?
34. From a pack of cards two cards are drawn one after the other, with replacement. The probability that the first is a red card and the second is a king is -.
35. A can do a piece of work in 10 days. He works at it for 4 days and then B finishes it in 9 days. In how many days can A and B together finish the work?
36. A dishonest dealer professes to sell goods at the cost price but uses a weight of 800 grams per kg, what is his percent?
37. The volumes of two cones are in the ratio 1 : 10 and the radii of the cones are in the ratio of 1 : 2. What is the length of the wire?
38. The circumferences of two circles are 264 meters and 352 meters. Find the difference between the areas of the larger and the smaller circles.
39. A money lender finds that due to a fall in the annual rate of interest from 8% to 7 3/4 % his yearly income diminishes by Rs. 61.50, his capital is?
40. 4000 was divided into two parts such a way that when first part was invested at 3%
and the second at 5%, the whole annual interest from both the investments is
Rs.144, how much was put at 3%?
41. Ram's age and Shyam's age are in the ratio 3 : 4. Seven years ago the ratio of their ages was 2: 3. Find the ratio of their ages five years hence?
42. On the independence day, bananas were be equally distributed among the children in a school so that each child would get two bananas. On the particular day 360 children were absent and as a result each child got two extra bananas. Find the actual number of children in the school?
43. Find the least number by which (59)(36)(17) has to be multiplied to obtain a perfect square?
44. If one-third of one fourth of a number is 15, then three-tenth of that number is:
45. Vijay lent out an amount Rs. 10000 into two parts, one at 8% p.a. and the remaining at 10% p.a. both on simple interest. At the end of the year he received Rs. 890 as total interest. What was the amount he lent out at 8% pa.a?
46. The area of a square is equal to five times the area of a rectangle of dimensions 125 cm * 64 cm. What is the perimeter of the square?
47. 31.2 * 14.5 * 9.6 = ?
48. Aamir saves 32% of his monthly salary. If he spends Rs. 27200, then find his savings?
49. 10 men and 15 women together can complete a work in 6 days. It takes 100 days for one man alone to complete the same work. How many days will be required for one woman alone to complete the same work?
50. 4500 * ? = 3375