Time Left: 00:50:00
1. A man, a woman and a boy can complete a job in 3, 4 and 12 days respectively. How many boys must assist 1 man and 1 woman to complete the job in 1/4 of a day?
2. If one third of 3/4 of a number is 21. Then find the number?
3. By selling an umbrella for Rs. 300, a shop keeper gains 20%. During a clearance sale, the shopkeeper allows a discount of 10% on the marked price. His gain percent during the sale is:
4. In a three digit number, the hundred digit is 2 more than the tens digit and the units digit is 2 less than the tens digit. If the sum of the digits is 18, find the number?
5. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
6. Three numbers are in the ratio 3:4:5 and their L.C.M is 2400. Their H.C.F is:
7. A man can row 6 kmph in still water. When the river is running at 1.2 kmph, it
takes him 1 hour to row to a place and black. How far is the place?
8. The average of first ten prime numbers which are odd is?
9. A heap of coconuts is divided into groups of 2, 3 and 5 and each time one coconut is left over. The least number of Coconuts in the heap is?
10. A can run a kilometer race in 4 1/2 min while B can run same race in 5 min. How many meters start can A give B in a kilometer race, so that the race mat end in a dead heat?
11. A 300 m long train crosses a platform in 39 sec while it crosses a signal pole in 18 sec. What is the length of the platform?
12. A vessel of capacity 90 litres is fully filled with pure milk. Nine litres of milk is removed from the vessel and replaced with water. Nine litres of the solution thus formed is removed and replaced with water. Find the quantity of pure milk in the final milk solution?
13. 1095/1168 when expressed in simplest form is:
14. One side of a rectangular field is 4 m and its length along diagonal is 5 m. What is the area of the field?
15. 5 men and 12 boys finish a piece of work in 4 days, 7 men and 6 boys do it in 5 days. The ratio between the efficiencies of a man and boy is?
16. What is the least number, which is perfect square but contains 2700 as its factor?
17. If Rs.450 amount to Rs.540 in 4 years, what will it amount to in 6 years at the same rate % per annum?
18. A, B, C enter into a partnership investing Rs. 35,000, Rs. 45,000 and Rs. 55,000 respectively. The respective shares of A, B, C in annual profit of Rs. 40,500 are:
19. A and B can do a work in 12 days, B and C in 15 days, C and A in 20 days. If A, B and C work together, they will complete the work in?
20. 3/7 of 4/9 of 2/5 of 7560 = (?)2
21. The least number which when divided by 8, 12 and 16, leave in each remainder 3, is?
22. A man leaves a point P at 6 a.m. and reaches the point Q at 10 a.m. another man leaves the point give at 8 a.m. and reaches the point P at 12 noon. At what
time do they meet?
23. A brick measures 20 cm * 10 cm * 7.5 cm how many bricks will be required for a wall 25 m * 2 m * 0.75 m?
24. 5/8 * 2(2/5 - 5/4) / 1 1/4 = ?
25. 6.4 * 1.25 = (?)3
26. The numerator of a certain fraction is 8 less than the denominator. If 3 is added to the numerator and 3 is subtracted from the denominator, the fraction becomes 3/4. Find the original fraction?
27. If x = √8 - √7, y = √6 - √5 and z = √10 - 3, which of the following is true?
28. A man rows his boat 85 km downstream and 45 km upstream, taking 2 1/2 hours each time. Find the speed of the stream?
29. A sum of money place at compound interest doubles itself in 4 years. In how many years will it amount to eight times itself?
30. How much time will take for an amount of Rs. 450 to yield Rs. 81 as interest at 4.5% per annum of simple interest?
31. (112 * 54) = ?
32. A rectangular courtyard, the sides of which are in the ratio of 4:3, cost Rs.600 for paving at 50 p per m2; find the length of the diagonal of the
33. The average of 20 numbers is zero. Of them, at the most, how many may be greater than zero?
34. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
35. An automobile financier claims to be lending money at S.I., but he includes the interest every six months for calculating the principal. If he is charging an interest of 10%, the effective rate of interest becomes?
36. A basket has 5 apples and 4 oranges. Three fruits are picked at random. The probability that at least 2 apples are picked is -.
37. The greatest number of five digits which is divisible by 32, 36, 40, 42 and 48 is:
38. 9000 + 16 2/3 % of ? = 10500
39. Rajan got married 8 years ago. His present age is 6/5 times his age at the time of his marriage. Rajan's sister was 10 years younger to him at the time of his marriage. The age of Rajan's sister is:
40. A 25 cm wide path is to be made around a circular garden having a diameter of 4 meters. Approximate area of the path is square meters is
41. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
42. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
43. Two trains, each 100 m long, moving in opposite directions, cross other in 8 sec. If one is moving twice as fast the other, then the speed of the faster train is?
44. If Re.1 amounts to Rs.9 over a period of 20 years. What is the rate of simple interest?
45. The smallest fraction, which each of 6/7, 5/14, 10/21 will divide exactly is:
46. A tank is filled in 5 hours by three pipes A, B and C. The pipe C is twice as fast as B and B is twice as fast as A. How much time will pipe A alone take to fill the tank?
47. A person was asked to state his age in years. His reply was, "Take my age three years hence, multiply it by 3 and then subtract three times my age three years ago and you will know how old I am." What was the age of the person?
48. The product of two numbers is 2028 and their H.C.F is 13. The number of such pairs is:
49. Two trains are moving in opposite directions at 60 km/hr and 90 km/hr. Their lengths are 1.10 km and 0.9 km respectively. The time taken by the slower train to cross the faster train in seconds is?
50. A is faster than B. A and B each walk 24 km. The sum of their speeds is 7 km/hr and the sum of times taken by them is 14 hours. Then, A's speed is equal to?