Time Left: 00:50:00
1. 2758 + 20581 - 17889 = ?
2. How much time will take for an amount of Rs. 450 to yield Rs. 81 as interest at 4.5% per annum of simple interest?
3. The total marks obtained by a student in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics is 150 more than the marks obtained by him in Physics. What is the average mark obtained by him in Chemistry and Mathematics?
4. The average of the two-digit numbers, which remain the same when the digits interchange their positions, is:
5. Alok ordered 16 chapatis, 5 plates of rice, 7 plates of mixed vegetable and 6 ice-cream cups. The cost of each chapati is Rs.6, that of each plate of rice is Rs.45 and that of mixed vegetable is Rs.70. The amount that Alok paid the cashier was Rs.961. Find the cost of each ice-cream cup?
6. The tens digit of a two-digit number is two more than its unit digit. The two-digit number is 7 times the sum of the digits. Find the units digits?
7. 5358 * 51 = ?
8. 421 * 0.9 + 130 * 101 + 10000 = ?
9. A train 100 meters long completely crosses a 300 meters long bridge in 45 seconds. What is the speed of the train is?
10. Three numbers which are co-prime to each other are such that the product of the first two is 551 and that of the last two is 1073. The sum of the three numbers is :
11. 3/7 of 4/9 of 2/5 of 7560 = (?)2
12. What distance will be covered by a bus moving at 72 kmph in 30 seconds?
13. Roja and Pooja start moving in the opposite directions from a pole. They are moving at the speeds of 2 km/hr and 3 km/hr respectively. After 4 hours what will be the distance between them?
14. Which one of the following is the least number of four digits divisible by 71?
15. Two pipes X and Y can separately fill a cistern in 18 and 24 hours respectively. If they are turned on alternately for one hour each, how long will it take to fill the cistern?
16. Two trains of equal lengths are running at speeds of 30 kmph and 60 kmph. The two trains crossed each other in 30 seconds when travelling in opposite direction. In what time will they cross each other when travelling in the same direction?
17. 43% of 784 = ?
18. If Rs. 510 be divided among A, B, C in such a way that A gets 2/3 of what B gets and B gets 1/4 of what C gets, then their shares are respectively:
19. At what price must an article costing Rs.47.50 be marked in order that after deducting 5% from the list price. It may be sold at a profit of 25% on the cost
20. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
21. A lends Rs. 2500 to B and a certain to C at the same time at 7% p.a. simple interest. If after 4 years, A altogether receives Rs. 1120 as interest from B and C, then the sum lent to C is?
22. The side of a rhombus is 26 m and length of one of its diagonals is 20 m. The area of the rhombus is?
23. (3a+1 9a+2 27a) / (3a-1 9a 27a+1) = ?
24. There are two positive numbers in the ratio 5:8. If the larger number exceeds the smaller by 15, then find the smaller number?
25. A, B and C are entered into a partnership. A invested Rs.6500 for 6 months, B invested Rs.8400 for 5 months and C invested for Rs.10000 for 3 months. A is a
working partner and gets 5% of the total profit for the same. Find the share of C in a total profit of Rs.7400.
26. The average age of a group of 10 persons was decreased by 3 years when one person, whose age was 42 years, was replaced by a new person. Find the age of the new person?
27. A, B and C can do a work in 6, 8 and 12 days respectively doing the work together and get a payment of Rs.1800. What is B’s share?
28. I. x2 - x - 42 = 0, II. y2 - 17y + 72 = 0 to solve both the equations to find the values of x and y?
29. I. a2 - 9a + 20 = 0, II. 2b2 - 5b - 12 = 0 to solve both the equations to find the values of a and b?
30. In an exam, a candidate secured 504 marks out of the maximum mark of M. If the maximum mark M is converted into 800 marks, he would have secured 384 marks. What is the value of M?
31. 8/15 / 1 1/3 * 3 ?/4 = 1.5
32. The least number which should be added to 2497 so that the sum is exactly divisible by 5, 6, 4 and 3 is:
33. A bag contains a total of 93 coins in the form of one rupee and 50 paise coins. If the total value of coins in the bag is Rs.56, find the number of 50 paise coins in the bag?
34. Find the length of the wire required to go 15 times round a square field containing 69696 m2.
35. A can give B 100 meters start and C 200 meters start in a kilometer race. How much start can B give C in a kilometer race?
36. A sum of money is to be distributed among A, B, C, D in the proportion of 5:2:4:3. If C gets Rs. 1000 more than D, what is B's share?
37. Find the nearest to 25268 which is exactly divisible by 467?
38. A batsman makes a score of 64 runs in the 16th innings and thus increased his average by 3. Find his average after the 16th inning?
39. The area of the floor of a room is 20 m2 that of a longer wall 15 m2 and of the shorter wall 12 m2, find the edge of the new cube?
40. 4000 was divided into two parts such a way that when first part was invested at 3%
and the second at 5%, the whole annual interest from both the investments is
Rs.144, how much was put at 3%?
41. Two-fifth of one-third of three-seventh of a number is 15. What is 40% of that number?
42. In how many ways can live boys and three girls sit in a row such that all boys sit together?
43. Two trains are moving in the same direction at 72 kmph and 36 kmph. The faster train crosses a man in the slower train in 27 seconds. Find the length of the faster train?
44. - 84 * 29 + 365 = ?
45. Amar, Bhavan and Chetan divide an amount of Rs.5600 among themselves in the ratio 3:6:5. If an amount of Rs.400 is deducted from each of their shares, what will be the new ratio of their shares of the amount?
46. The speed of a boat in still water is 60kmph and the speed of the current is 20kmph. Find the speed downstream and upstream?
47. 16.66% of 33.33% of 66.66% of ? = 30
48. The radius of a semi circle is 6.3 cm then its perimeter is?
49. Two pipes A and B can fill a tank in 20 and 30 minutes respectively. If both the pipes are used together, then how long will it take to fill the tank?
50. If A lends Rs.3500 to B at 10% per annum and B lends the same sum to C at 11.5% per annum then the gain of B in a period of 3 years is?