Time Left: 00:50:00
1. The perimeter of a triangle is 28 cm and the inradius of the triangle is 2.5 cm. What is the area of the triangle?
2. The difference between C.I. and S.I. on an amount of Rs. 15,000 for 2 years is Rs. 96. What is the rate of interest per annum?
3. A sun is divided among X, Y and Z in such a way that for each rupee X gets, Y gets 45 paisa and Z gets 30 paisa. If the share of Y is RS. 27, what is the
4. The cost of 16 pens and 8 pencils is Rs.352 and the cost of 4 pens and 4 pencils is Rs.96. Find the cost of each pen?
5. Find the smallest four-digit number which is a multiple of 112.
6. Eighteen years ago, a father was three times as old as his son. Now the father is only twice as old his son. Then the sum of the present ages of the son and the father is:
7. Two pipes A and B can fill a cistern in 20 and 30 minutes respectively, and a third pipe C can empty it in 40 minutes. How long will it take to fill the cistern if all the three are opened at the same time?
8. A sum of money is to be distributed among A, B, C, D in the proportion of 5:2:4:3. If C gets Rs. 1000 more than D, what is B's share?
9. √3584 * 52.034 = ?
10. Rs.4500 amounts to Rs.5544 in two years at compound interest, compounded annually. If the rate of the interest for the first year is 12%, find the rate of interest for the second year?
11. A and B together have Rs. 1210. If 4/15 of A's amount is equal to 2/5 of B's amount, how much amount does B have?
12. The length of the bridge, which a train 130 m long and traveling at 45 km/hr can cross in 30 sec is?
13. Two trains of equal lengths take 10 sec and 15 sec respectively to cross a telegraph post. If the length of each train be 120 m, in what time will they cross other travelling in opposite direction?
14. Krishan and Nandan jointly started a business. Krishan invested three times as Nandan did and invested his money for double time as compared to Nandan. Nandan earned Rs. 4000. If the gain is proportional to the money invested and the time for which the money is invested then the total gain was?
15. Q is as much younger than R as he is older than T. If the sum of the ages of R and T is 50 years. What is definitely the difference between R and Q's age?
16. A person bought an article and sold it at a loss of 10%. If he had bought it for 20% less and sold it for Rs.75 less, he could have gained 25%. What is the cost price?
17. Ramesh can finish a work in 20 days and Sushil in 25 days. They both work together for 5 days and then Sushil goes away. In how many days will Ramesh complete the remaining work?
18. A man buys milk at a certain rate per liter and after adding water to it sells the mixture at the same rate. Find in what ration he much mix water to milk so
as to gain 20% on his outlay?
19. Identify the greatest numbers: 450, 2100, 1625
20. The ratio of the radius of two circles is 1: 3, and then the ratio of their areas is?
21. The length of the longest rod that can fit in a cubical room of 4 m side is?
22. A starts business with a capital of Rs.1200 B and C join with some investments after 3 and 6 months respectively. If the end of a year, the profit is divided
in the ratio 2:3:5 respectively. What is B's investment in the business?
23. Find the amount on Rs.5000 in 2 years, the rate of interest being 4% per first year and 5% for the second year?
24. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
25. A man spends 10% of his income in house rent, 20% of the rest on his children’s education, 25% of the rest miscellaneous causes. If he now posses Rs. 1944 then his income is?
26. A property decreases in value every year at the rate of 6 1/4% of its value at the beginning of the year its value at the end of 3 years was Rs.21093. Find
its value at the beginning of the first year?
27. A, B and C play a cricket match. The ratio of the runs scored by them in the match is A:B = 2:3 and B:C = 2:5. If the total runs scored by all of them are 75, the runs scored by B are?
28. 0.003 * ? * 0.0003 = 0.00000027
29. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
30. A is twice as good a work man as B and together they finish the work in 14 days. In how many days A alone can finish the work?
31. The sum of three consecutive multiples of 3 is 72. What is the largest number?
32. An order was placed for the supply of a carpet whose breadth was 6 m and length was 1.44 times the breadth. What be the cost of a carpet whose length and breadth are 40% more and 25% more respectively than the first carpet. Given that the ratio of carpet is Rs. 45 per sq m?
33. A sum of Rs. 125000 amounts to Rs. 15500 in 4 years at the rate of simple interest. What is the rate of interest?
34. What is the area of square field whose side of length 15 m?
35. Find the fraction which has the same ratio to 2/13 that 5/34 has to 7/48.
36. How much interest can a person get on Rs. 8200 at 17.5% p.a. simple interest for a period of two years and six months?
37. Find the least number which when divide by 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 leaves 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 as remainders respectively, but when divided by 7 leaves no remainder?
38. If the perimeter of a rectangular garden is 600 m, its length when its breadth is 100 m is?
39. Find the least number of complete years in which a sum of money put out at 25% compound interest will be more than double of itself?
40. The tens digit of a two-digit number is two more than its unit digit. The two-digit number is 7 times the sum of the digits. Find the units digits?
41. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
42. A man sells a horse for Rs.800 and loses something, if he had sold it for Rs.980, his gain would have been double the former loss. Find the cost price of the
43. The probability that a number selected at random from the first 50 natural numbers is a composite number is -.
44. What is the unit digit in 7105 ?
45. 6 2/3 * 9 3/5 * 2 1/3 + 1 1/3 = ?
46. How long does a train 165 meters long running at the rate of 54 kmph take to cross a bridge 660 meters in length?
47. How many of the following numbers are divisible by 132?
48. A person travels from P to Q a speed of 40 km/hr and returns by increasing his speed by 50%. What is his average speed for both the trips?
49. Out of 15 consecutive numbers, 2 are chosen at random. The probability that they are both odds or both primes is -.
50. Find the average of all the numbers between 6 and 34 which are divisible by 5.