Time Left: 00:50:00
1. [(62.25/2.5) + (12.5/0.5)] / [(0.75 * 9) + (3.5 * 3.5)] = ?
2. 6.4 * 1.25 = (?)3
3. A certain amount earns simple interest of Rs. 1750 after 7 years. Had the interest been 2% more, how much more interest would it have earned?
4. The ratio of the ages of Anil and his son at present is 7:3. Six years hence, the ratio of the ages of the Anil's wife and the son will be 2:1. Find the ratio of the present ages of Anil and his wife?
5. The ratio between the sale price and the cost price of an article is 7:5. What is the ratio between the profit and the cost price of that article?
6. Kim can do a work in 3 days while David can do the same work in 2 days. Both of them finish the work together and get Rs. 150. What is the share of Kim?
7. Find the smallest four-digit number which is a multiple of 112.
8. Three persons A, B and C divide a certain amount of money such that A's share is Rs.4 less than half of the total amount. B's share is Rs.8 more than half of what is left and finally C takes the which is Rs.14. Find the total amount they initially had with them?
9. On a sum of money, the S.I. for 2 years is Rs. 660, while the C.I. is Rs. 696.30, the rate of interest being the same in both the cases. The rate of interest is?
10. Sum of the digits number is 8 and their product is 12. Find the difference between the digits?
11. The area of a triangle is with base 4m and height 5m?
12. In a race of 1000 m, A can beat by 100 m, in a race of 800m, B can beat C by 100m. By how many meters will A beat C in a race of 600 m?
13. The ratio between the radii of two spheres is 1:3. Find the ratio between their volumes?
14. A person can swim in still water at 4 km/h. If the speed of water 2 km/h, how
many hours will the man take to swim back against the current for 6km?
15. A vessel contains 20 liters of a mixture of milk and water in the ratio 3:2. 10 liters of the mixture are removed and replaced with an equal quantity of pure milk. If the process is repeated once more, find the ratio of milk and water in the final mixture obtained?
16. Train P crosses a pole in 30 seconds and train Q crosses the same pole in one minute and 15 seconds. The length of train P is three-fourths the length of train Q. What is the ratio of the speed of train P to that of train Q?
17. A metallic sphere of radius 12 cm is melted and drawn into a wire, whose radius of cross section is 16 cm. What is the length of the wire?
18. A sum of Rs. 2665 is lent into two parts so that the interest on the first part for 8 years at 3% per annum may be equal to the interest on the second part for 3 years at 5% per annum. Find the second sum?
19. The slant height of a cone is 12 cm and radius of the base is 4cm, find the curved surface of the cone.
20. If x = √196 + √200, then x/2 + 2/x is?
21. What is the sum of all the numbers between 300 and 1000 which are divisible by 179?
22. Rs.2500 is divided into two parts such that if one part be put out at 5% simple interest and the other at 6%, the yearly annual income may be Rs.140. How much was lent at 5%?
23. The area of sector of a circle whose radius is 12 metro and whose angle at the center is 42° is?
24. The average age of three boys is 15 years and their ages are in proportion 3:5:7. What is the age in years of the youngest boy?
25. 32% of 425 - ?% of 250 = 36
26. (800 / 64) * (1296 / 36) = ?
27. A and B can do a work in 12 days, B and C in 15 days, C and A in 20 days. If A, B and C work together, they will complete the work in?
28. The sum of three consecutive numbers is 87. The greatest among these three number is:
29. ³√216400 + √280 + √322 = ?
30. The probability of a lottery ticket being a prized ticket is 0.2. When 4 tickets are purchased, the probability of winning a prize on atleast one ticket is -.
31. Two-third of a positive number and 25/216 of its reciprocal are equal. The number is:
32. What is the present worth of Rs. 132 due in 2 years at 5% simple interest per annum?
33. 2758 + 20581 - 17889 = ?
34. Simplify the following:
35. Two same glasses are respectively 1/4th 1/5th full of milk. They are then filled with water and the contents mixed in a tumbler. The ratio of milk and water in the tumbler is?
36. After 38 liters of petrol were poured into the tank, it was still 5% empty. How much petrol must be poured into the tank in order to fill it?
37. If the sides of a cube are in the ratio 4:3. What is the ratio of their diagonals?
38. The ratio of two numbers is 2:3 and the sum of their cubes is 945. The difference of number is?
39. Find the highest common factor of 36 and 84.
40. Ajay spends 45% of his monthly income on household items, 25% of his monthly income on buying cloths, 7.5% of his monthly income on medicines and saves the remaining amount which is Rs. 9000. Find his monthly income.
41. A man engaged a servant on the condition that he would pay him Rs.900 and a uniform after one year service. He served only for 9 months and received
uniform and Rs.650, find the price of the uniform?
42. Two pipes A and B can fill a cistern in 37 1/2 minutes and 45 minutes respectively. Both pipes are opened. The cistern will be filled in just half an hour, if the pipe B is turned off after?
43. The difference between a two-digit number and the number obtained by interchanging the digit is 36. What is the difference between the sum and the difference of the digits of the number if the ratio between the digits of the number is 1:2?
44. Alok ordered 16 chapatis, 5 plates of rice, 7 plates of mixed vegetable and 6 ice-cream cups. The cost of each chapati is Rs.6, that of each plate of rice is Rs.45 and that of mixed vegetable is Rs.70. The amount that Alok paid the cashier was Rs.961. Find the cost of each ice-cream cup?
45. Anil can do a work in 15 days while Sunil can do it in 25 days. How long will they take if both work together?
46. Ajay and Vijay have some marbles with them. Ajay told Vijay "if you give me 'x' marbles, both of us will have equal number of marbles". Vijay then told Ajay "if you give me twice as many marbles, I will have 30 more marbles than you would". Find 'x'?
47. Robert is traveling on his cycle and has calculated to reach point A at 2 p.m. if he travels at 10 km/hr; he will reach there at 12 noon if he travels at 15 km/hr. At what speed must he travel to reach A at 1 p.m.?
48. Two pipes function simultaneously the reservoir will be filled in 12 hours. One pipe fills reservoir 10 hours faster than the other. How many hours does the faster pipe take to fill the reservoir?
49. ³√4900 + 123 = ? / 33.004
50. In a fort, there are 1200 soldiers. If each soldier consumes 3 kg per day, the provisions available in the fort will last for 30 days. If some more soldiers join, the provisions available will last for 25 days given each soldier consumes 2.5 kg per day. Find the number of soldiers joining the fort in that case?