Time Left: 00:50:00
1. A dealer purchased an article at 3/4 of its list price and sold 50% more than the list price. Find his gain percent?
2. The number which exceeds 16% of it by 42 is?
3. 10 men and 15 women together can complete a work in 6 days. It takes 100 days for one man alone to complete the same work. How many days will be required for one woman alone to complete the same work?
4. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
5. A 180 meter long train crosses a man standing on the platform in 6 sec. What is the speed of the train?
6. If one third of 3/4 of a number is 21. Then find the number?
7. Find the least square number which is divisible by 10, 12, 15 and 18?
8. The average of first 10 natural numbers is?
9. A man goes from A to B at a speed of 20 kmph and comes back to A at a speed of 30 kmph. Find his average speed for the entire journey?
10. (182 - 92 * 3) / (675 * ?) = 4
11. A sum of money becomes double itself in 8 years at simple interest. How many
times will it become 10 years at the same rate?
12. (12)3 * 64 / 432 = ?
13. A reduction of 25% in the price of oil enables a house wife to obtain 5kgs more for Rs.800, what is the reduced price for kg?
14. A and B together can complete a work in 12 days. A alone can complete it in 20 days. If B does the work only for half a day daily, then in how many days A and B together will complete the work?
15. Five men and nine women can do a piece of work in 10 days. Six men and twelve women can do the same work in 8 days. In how many days can three men and three women do the work?
16. The owner of a furniture shop charges his customer 24% more than the cost price. If a customer paid Rs. 8339 for a computer table, then what was the cost price of the computer table?
17. There are two positive numbers in the ratio 5 : 8. If the larger number exceeds the smaller by 15, then find the smaller number?
18. What profit percent is made by selling an article at a certain price, if by selling at 2/3rd of that price, there would be a loss of 20%?
19. In how much time would the simple interest on a certain sum be 0.125 times the principal at 10% per annum?
20. Excluding stoppages, the average speed of a bus is 60 km/hr and including stoppages, the average speed of the bus is 40 km/hr. For how many minutes does the bus stop per hour?
21. The edge of three cubes of metal is 3 dm, 4 dm and 5 dm. They are melted and formed into a single cube. Find the edge of the new cube?
22. In how many years will a sum of money doubles itself at 5% per annum on simple interest?
23. Find the roots of quadratic equation: 2x2 + 5x + 2 = 0?
24. 2003 * 2004 - 2001 * 2002 = ?
25. A, B and C can do a piece of work in 20, 30 and 60 days respectively. In how many days A do the work if he is assisted by B and C on every third day?
26. A and B together can do a work in 6 days. If A alone can do it in 15 days. In how many days can B alone do it?
27. 32% of 425 - ?% of 250 = 36
28. If the arithmetic mean of seventy five numbers is calculated, it is 35. If each number is increased by 5, then mean of new number is:
29. A sum of money place at compound interest doubles itself in 4 years. In how many years will it amount to eight times itself?
30. 15 binders can bind 1400 books in 21 days. How many binders will be required to bind 1600 books in 20 days?
31. If Rs.450 amount to Rs.540 in 4 years, what will it amount to in 6 years at the same rate % per annum?
32. A can do a piece of work in 4 days. B can do it in 5 days. With the assistance of C they completed the work in 2 days. Find in how many days can C alone do it?
33. A room is 4 meters 37 cm long and 3 meters 23cm broad. It is required to pave the floor with minimum square slabs. Find the number of slabs required for this purpose?
34. 12.5 + 10 1/4 of 100 ÷ 10% of 10 = ?
35. By mixing two brands of tea and selling the mixture at the rate of Rs. 177 per kg. a shopkeeper makes a profit of 18%. If to every 2 kg of one brand costing Rs. 200 per kg, 3 kg of the other brand is added, then how much per kg does the other brand cost?
36. The equal amounts of money are deposited in two banks each at 15% per annum for 3.5 years and 5 years respectively. If the difference between their interests is Rs.144, find the each sum?
37. The triplicate ratio of 1:2 is?
38. A man sells a horse for Rs.800 and loses something, if he had sold it for Rs.980, his gain would have been double the former loss. Find the cost price of the
39. Roja and Pooja start moving in the opposite directions from a pole. They are moving at the speeds of 2 km/hr and 3 km/hr respectively. After 4 hours what will be the distance between them?
40. A and B together have Rs. 1210. If 4/15 of A's amount is equal to 2/5 of B's amount, how much amount does B have?
41. A rectangular field 30 m long and 20 m broad. How much deep it should be dug so that from the earth taken out, a platform can be formed which is 8 m long, 5.5 m broad and 1.5 m high where as the earth taken out is increase by 10/5?
42. Three men start together to travel the same way around a circular track of 11 kilometers in circumference. Their speeds are 4, 5 and 8 kilometers per hour respectively. When will they meet at a starting point?
43. The surface of a cube is 24sq cm. Find its volume?
44. The least number which when divided by 16, 18 and 21, leave the remainder 3, 5 and 8 respectively is:
45. The average age of 15 students of a class is 15 years. Out of these, the average age of 5 students is 14 years and that of the other 9 students is 16 years. Tee age of the 15th student is:
46. Find the expenditure on digging a well 14m deep and of 3m diameter at Rs.15 per cubic meter?
47. The sale price sarees listed for Rs.400 after successive discount is 10% and 5% is?
48. The area of the cardboard(in cm2) needed to make a box of size 25 cm * 15 cm * 8 cm will be?
49. (9-7 / 27-3)4/5 = ?
50. The ratio of the earnings of P and Q is 9 : 10. If the earnings of P increases by one-fourth and the earnings of Q decreases by one-fourth, then find the new ratio of their earnings?