Time Left: 00:50:00
1. 45% of 750 - 25% of 480 = ?
2. If three eighth of a number is 141. What will be the approximately value of 32.08% of this number?
3. The incomes of two persons A and B are in the ratio 3:4. If each saves Rs.100 per month, the ratio of their expenditures is 1:2 . Find their incomes?
4. If the price has fallen by 10% what percent of its consumption be: increased so that the expenditure may be the same as before?
5. A sum of money amounts to Rs. 9800 after 5 years and Rs. 12005 after 8 years at the same rate of simple interest. The rate of interest per annum is?
6. How many three letter words are formed using the letters of the word TIME?
7. Find the principle on a certain sum of money at 5% per annum for 2 2/5 years if the amount being Rs.1120?
8. H.C.F of 3240, 3600 and a third number is 36 and their L.C.M is 24 * 35 * 52 * 72. The third number is:
9. Express the following number as products of powers of prime factors?
10. 4000 was divided into two parts such a way that when first part was invested at 3%
and the second at 5%, the whole annual interest from both the investments is
Rs.144, how much was put at 3%?
11. Two trains of length 100 m and 200 m are 100 m apart. They start moving towards each other on parallel tracks, at speeds 54 kmph and 72 kmph. After how much time will the trains meet?
12. (64 + 9 + 9) / (2 * 20 + 1) = ?
13. A man took loan from a bank at the rate of 12% p.a. S.I. After 3 years he had to pay Rs. 5400 interest only for the period. The principal amount borrowed by him was?
14. Find the greatest number which, while dividing 19, 83 and 67, gives a remainder of 3 in each case?
15. A trader marked the price of a car 20% above the cost price and allowed the purchaser 5% discount on the marked price there by gained Rs.8400. Find the cost price of the car?
16. One root of the quadratic equation x2 - 12x + a = 0, is thrice the other. Find the value of a?
17. Three cubes of metal whose edges are 9, 12 and 15 cm respectively, are melted and one new cube is made. Find the edge of the new cube?
18. In a bag, there are coins of 25 p, 10 p and 5 p in the ratio of 1:2:3. If there are Rs. 30 in all, how many 5 p coins are there?
19. A train 125 m long passes a man, running at 5 km/hr in the same direction in which the train is going, in 10 seconds. The speed of the train is:
20. Tanya's grandfather was 8 times older to her 16 years ago. He would be 3 times of her age 8 years from now. Eight years ago, what was the ratio of Tanya's age to that of her grandfather?
21. A tradesman by means of his false balance defrauds to the extent of 20%? in buying goods as well as by selling the goods. What percent does he gain on his
22. Ramu bought an old car for Rs. 42000. He spent Rs. 13000 on repairs and sold it for Rs. 64900. What is his profit percent?
23. What should be the least number to be added to the 51234 number to make it divisible by 9?
24. The difference between simple and compound interest on Rs. 1200 for one year at 10% per annum reckoned half-yearly is?
25. If the sum of two numbers is 55 and the H.C.F and L.C.M of these numbers are 5 and 120 respectively, then the sum of the reciprocal of the numbers is equal to:
26. Nine men went to a hotel. Eight of them spent Rs.3 each over their meals and the ninth spent Rs.2 more than the average expenditure of all the nine. Determine the total money spent by them?
27. A bag contains 7 green and 8 white balls. If two balls are drawn simultaneously, the probability that both are of the same colour is -.
28. What is the least number which when divided by 8, 12, 18 and 24 leaves the remainders 4, 8, 14 and 20 respectively?
29. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
30. Solve the equation for x : 19(x + y) + 17 = 19(-x + y) - 21
31. The H.C.F of two numbers is 23 and the other two factors of their L.C.M are 13 and 14. The larger of the two numbers is:
32. The volumes of two cubes are in the ratio 27: 125, what shall be the ratio of their surface areas?
33. 12(13/18) + 16(11/27) - 10(5/9) = ?
34. Find the area of trapezium whose parallel sides are 20 cm and 18 cm long, and the distance between them is 15 cm.
35. Anand and Deepak started a business investing Rs. 22,500 and Rs. 35,000 respectively. Out of a total profit of Rs. 13,800, Deepak's share is:
36. Find the area of a rhombus whose side is 25 cm and one of the diagonals is 30 cm?
37. A train travelled from station P to Q in 8 hours and came back from station Q to P is 6 hours. What would be the ratio of the speed of the train while traveling from station P to Q to that from station Q to P?
38. ³√216400 + √280 + √322 = ?
39. A fair price shopkeeper takes 10% profit on his goods. He lost 20% goods during theft. His loss percent is:
40. The side of a rhombus is 26 m and length of one of its diagonals is 20 m. The area of the rhombus is?
41. The present average age of a family of five members is 26 years. If the present age of the youngest member in the family is ten years, then what was the average age of the family at the time of the birth of the youngest member ? (Assume no death occurred in the family since the birth of the youngest)
42. A person's present age is two-fifth of the age of his mother. After 8 years, he will be one-half of the age of his mother. How old id the mother at present?
43. The ratio between the sale price and the cost price of an article is 7:5. What is the ratio between the profit and the cost price of that article?
44. The sum of the squares of two consecutive positive integers exceeds their product by 91. Find the integers?
45. The radius of a cylinder is 2 r units and height is 3 r units. Find the curved surface?
46. (9-7 / 27-3)4/5 = ?
47. (98 / 7 / 2) / ? = 14
48. Find the area of circle whose radius is 7m?
49. A man walked 20 m to cross a rectangular field diagonally. If the length of the field is 16 cm. Find the breadth of the field is?
50. The ratio of the present ages of Giri and Hari is 5:8. 12 years hence, the ratio of their ages will be 11:14. Find the difference in their present ages?