Time Left: 00:50:00
1. 2003 * 2004 - 2001 * 2002 = ?
2. The ratio of the radius of two circles is 1: 3, and then the ratio of their areas is?
3. The proportion of copper and zinc in the brass is 13:7. How much zinc will there be in 100 kg of brass?
4. In a three digit number, the hundred digit is 2 more than the tens digit and the units digit is 2 less than the tens digit. If the sum of the digits is 18, find the number?
5. A single discount equivalent to the discount series of 20%, 10% and 5% is?
6. An express traveled at an average speed of 100 km/hr, stopping for 3 min after every 75 kn. How long did it take to reach its destination 600 km from the starting point?
7. The probability that a number selected at random from the first 50 natural numbers is a composite number is -.
8. In a class of 140 students, 60% of them passed. By what percent is the number of students who passed more than the number of failed students?
9. In a 1000 m race, A beats B by 50 m and B beats C by 100 m. In the same race, by how many meters does A beat C?
10. A bag contains 7 green and 8 white balls. If two balls are drawn simultaneously, the probability that both are of the same colour is -.
11. What amount does Kiran get if he invests Rs. 18000 at 15% p.a. simple interest for four years?
12. The ratio between the present ages of P and Q is 6:7. If Q is 4 years old than P, what will be the ratio of the ages of P and Q after 4 years?
13. The cost of 16 pens and 8 pencils is Rs.352 and the cost of 4 pens and 4 pencils is Rs.96. Find the cost of each pen?
14. An amount of Rs.1560 was divided among A, B and C in the ratio 1/2:1/3:1/4. Find the share of C?
15. If three eighth of a number is 141. What will be the approximately value of 32.08% of this number?
16. A cistern which could be filled in 9 hours takes one hour more to be filled owing to a leak in its bottom. If the cistern is full in what time will the leak empty it?
17. A sun is divided among X, Y and Z in such a way that for each rupee X gets, Y gets 45 paisa and Z gets 30 paisa. If the share of Y is RS. 27, what is the
18. Which one of the following is the sum of the numbers 1, 3, 5, 7, 9…. up to nth number?
19. (3-3 * 95/2) / (272/3 * 3-4) = ?
20. Five bells first begin to toll together and then at intervals of 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 seconds respectively. After what interval of time will they toll again together?
21. The average age of three boys is 15 years and their ages are in proportion 3:5:7. What is the age in years of the youngest boy?
22. In a colony of 70 residents, the ratio of the number of men and women is 4 : 3. Among the women, the ratio of the educated to the uneducated is 1 : 4. If the ratio of the number of educated to uneducated persons is 8 : 27, then find the ratio of the number of educated to uneducated men in the colony?
23. The product of two digits number is 2160 and their HCF is 12. The numbers are:
24. A paper is in a square form whose one side is 20 cm. Two semi circles are drawn on its opposites as diameters. If these semi circles are cut down what is the area of the remaining paper?
25. Some persons can do a piece of work in 12 days. Two times the number of these people will do half of that work in?
26. The average marks in mathematics scored by the pupils of a school at the public examination were 39. If four of these pupils who actually scored 5, 12, 15 and 19 marks at the examination had not been sent up, the average marks for the school would have been 44. Find the number of pupils sent up for examination from the school?
27. A river 2m deep and 45 m wide is flowing at the rate of 3 kmph the amount of water that runs into the sea per minute is?
28. A delegation of 5 members has to be formed from 3 ladies and 5 gentlemen. In how many ways the delegation can be formed, if 2 particular ladies are always included in the delegation?
29. A man could buy a certain number of notebooks for Rs.300. If each notebook cost is Rs.5 more, he could have bought 10 notebooks less for the same amount. Find the price of each notebook?
30. If A:B = 2:3, B:C = 4:5 and C:D = 6:7, then A:B:C:D is:
31. A dishonest dealer professes to sell goods at the cost price but uses a false weight and gains 25%. Find his false weight age?
32. If rupee one produces rupees nine over a period of 40 years, find the rate of simple interest?
33. A shopkeeper purchased 70 kg of potatoes for Rs. 420 and sold the whole lot at the rate of Rs. 6.50 per kg. What will be his gain percent?
34. The C.P of 10 pens is equal to the S.P of 12 pens. Find his gain % or loss%?
35. Two pipes A and B can fill a tank in 4 and 5 hours respectively. If they are turned up alternately for one hour each, the time taken to fill the tank is?
36. The product of two numbers is 4107. If the H.C.F of these numbers is 37, then the greater number is:
37. A train 360 m long is running at a speed of 45 km/hr. In what time will it pass a bridge 140 m long?
38. A and B complete a work in 6 days. A alone can do it in 10 days. If both together can do the work in how many days?
39. The simple interest accrued on an amount Rs.10,000 at the end of two years is same as the compound interest on Rs.8,000 at the end of two years. The rate of interest is same in both the cases. What is the rate of interest?
40. The perimeter of one square is 48 cm and that of another is 20 cm. Find the perimeter and the diagonal of a square which is equal in area to these two
41. Two pipes can separately fill a tank in 20 and 30 hours respectively. Both the pipes are opened to fill the tank but when the tank is full, a leak develops in the tank through which one-third of water supplied by both the pipes goes out. What is the total time taken to fill the tank?
42. A man goes from A to B at a speed of 20 kmph and comes back to A at a speed of 30 kmph. Find his average speed for the entire journey?
43. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
44. A sum of money place at compound interest doubles itself in 4 years. In how many years will it amount to eight times itself?
45. The H.C.F of two numbers is 8. Which of the following can never be their L.C.M?
46. A boat can move upstream at 25 kmph and downstream at 35 kmph, then the speed of
the current is?
47. A building contractor employs 20 male, 15 female and 5 child workers. To a male worker he pays Rs.25 per day, to a female worker Rs.20 per day and a child worker Rs.8 per day. The average wage per day paid by the contractor is?
48. A number consists of two digits. If the digits interchange places and the new number is added to the original number, then the resulting number will be divisible by:
49. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
50. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?