Time Left: 00:50:00
1. At what rate percent per annum will the simple interest on a sum of money be 2/5 of the amount in 10 years?
2. Find the amount on Rs.5000 in 2 years, the rate of interest being 4% per first year and 5% for the second year?
3. Find the fraction which has the same ratio to 2/13 that 5/34 has to 7/48.
4. What is the rate percent when the simple interest on Rs.800 amount to Rs.160 in 4 Years?
5. In what time will Rs.4000 lent at 3% per annum on simple interest earn as much interest as Rs.5000 will earn in 5 years at 4% per annum on simple interest?
6. 36 * 48 ÷ 64 + 36 ÷ 12 = ?
7. A property decreases in value every year at the rate of 6 1/4% of its value at the beginning of the year its value at the end of 3 years was Rs.21093. Find
its value at the beginning of the first year?
8. In a group of 80 children and 10 youngsters, each child got sweets that are 15% of the total number of children and each youngster got sweets that are 25% of the total number of children. How many sweets were there?
9. 1: 3 = 1 2/3: x. The value of x is?
10. A can do a piece of work in 10 days and B can do it in 15 days and C can do it 20 days. They started the work together and A leaves after 2 days and B leaves after 4 days from the beginning. How long will work lost?
11. If p, q and r are positive integers and satisfy x = (p + q -r)/r = (p - q + r)/q = (q + r - p)/p, then the value of x is?
12. The area of sector of a circle whose radius is 12 metro and whose angle at the center is 42° is?
13. Find the amount on Rs.8000 in 9 months at 20% per annum, if the interest being compounded quarterly?
14. The least number which when divided by 8, 12 and 16, leave in each remainder 3, is?
15. The sector of a circle has radius of 21 cm and central angle 135o. Find its perimeter?
16. A, B and C can do a piece of work in 7 days, 14 days and 28 days respectively. How long will they taken, if all the three work together?
17. If y exceeds x by 25%, then x is less than y by?
18. In an exam, a candidate secured 504 marks our of the maximum mark of M. If the maximum mark M is converted into 800 marks, he would have secured 384 marks. What is the value of M?
19. The speed at which a man can row a boat in still water is 15 kmph. If he rows downstream, where the speed of current is 3 kmph, what time will he take to cover 60 metres?
20. Find the smallest number which should be multiplied with 520 to make it a perfect square.
21. The difference between a two-digit number and the number obtained by interchanging the two digits is 63. Which is the smaller of the two numbers?
22. The slant height of a cone is 12 cm and radius of the base is 4cm, find the curved surface of the cone.
23. Two trains, each 100 m long, moving in opposite directions, cross other in 8 sec. If one is moving twice as fast the other, then the speed of the faster train is?
24. The least number of complete years in which a sum of money put out at 20% C.I. will be more than doubled is?
25. In how much time would the simple interest on a certain sum be 0.125 times the principal at 10% per annum?
26. In what ratio should a variety of rice costing Rs. 6 per kg be mixed with another variety of rice costing Rs. 8.75 per kg to obtain a mixture costing Rs. 7.50 per kg?
27. If a: b = 3:4, b:c = 7:9, c:d = 5:7, find a:d?
28. Find the least number which when divide by 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 leaves 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 as remainders respectively, but when divided by 7 leaves no remainder?
29. Express 25 mps in kmph?
30. The side of a square is increased by 25% then how much % does its area increases?
31. A sells a bicycle to B at a profit of 20%. B sells it to C at a profit of 25%. If C pays Rs. 225 for it, the cost price of the bicycle for A is:
32. What should be the least number to be added to the 51234 number to make it divisible by 9?
33. A motorcyclist goes from Bombay to Pune, a distance of 192 kms at an average of 32 kmph speed. Another man starts from Bombay by car 2 ½ hours after the first,
and reaches Pune ½ hour earlier. What is the ratio of the speed of the motorcycle and the car?
34. Eighteen years ago, a father was three times as old as his son. Now the father is only twice as old his son. Then the sum of the present ages of the son and the father is:
35. Rs.1170 is divided so that 4 times the first share, thrice the 2nd share and twice the third share amount to the same. What is the value of the third share?
36. Ram professes to sell his goods at the cost price but he made use of 900 grms instead of a kg, what is the gain percent?
37. The fourth proportional to 5, 8, 15 is:
38. On dividing number by 357, we get 39 as remainder. On dividing the same number by 17, what will be the remainder?
39. I. a2 - 2a - 8 = 0, II. b2 = 9 to solve both the equations to find the values of a and b?
40. 60% of a number is added to 120, the result is the same number. Find the number?
41. A can do a work in 9 days and B can do the same work in 18 days. If they work together, in how many days will they complete the work?
42. 50 men can complete a work in 65 days.Five days after started the work, 20 men left the group. In how many days can the remaining work be completed?
43. If 10% of x = 20% of y, then x:y is equal to:
44. How many numbers up to 500 are divisible by 23?
45. The weights of three boys are in the ratio 4 : 5 : 6. If the sum of the weights of the heaviest and the lightest boy is 45 kg more than the weight of the third boy, what is the weight of the lightest boy?
46. In an election only two candidates contested. A candidate secured 70% of the valid votes and won by a majority of 172 votes. Find the total number of valid votes?
47. Manoj borrowed Rs.3450 from Anwar at 6% p.a. simple interest for three years. He then added some more money to the borrowed sum and lent it to Ramu for the same time at 9% p.a. simple interest. If Manoj gains Rs.824.85 by way of interest on the borrowed sum as well as his own amount from the whole transaction, then what is the sum lent by him to Ramu?
48. ³√4900 + 123 = ? / 33.004
49. A and B starts a business with Rs.8000 each, and after 4 months, B withdraws half of his capital . How should they share the profits at the end of the 18 months?
50. (84 ÷ 14 ÷ 2 ÷ 9) * ? = 33⅓