Time Left: 00:50:00
1. Simple interest on a sum at 4% per annum for 2 years is Rs.80. The C.I. on the same sum for the same period is?
2. Find the greatest number which leaves the same remainder when it divides 25, 57 and 105.
3. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
4. The average age of husband, wife and their child 3 years ago was 27 years and that of wife and the child 5 years ago was 20 years. The present age of the husband is:
5. Find the number of factors of 300 excluding 1 and itself.
6. A and B walk around a circular track. They start at 8 a.m. from the same point in the opposite directions. A and B walk at a speed of 2 rounds per hour and 3 rounds per hour respectively. How many times shall they cross each other before 9.30 a.m. ?
7. The simple interest accrued on an amount Rs.10,000 at the end of two years is same as the compound interest on Rs.8,000 at the end of two years. The rate of interest is same in both the cases. What is the rate of interest?
8. The least number which when divided by 16, 18 and 21, leave the remainder 3, 5 and 8 respectively is:
9. [(7 * 9) + (2 * 12) + 3]/[(12 * 3) + (81/9)] = ?
10. A candidate got 35% of the votes polled and he lost to his rival by 2250 votes. How many votes were cast?
11. A and B’s salaries together amount to Rs. 2,000. A spends 95% of his salary and B spends 85% of his. If now their savings are the same, what is A’s salary?
12. There is food for 760 men for 22 days. How many more men should join after two days so that the same food may last for 19 days more?
13. A tank 3 m long, 2 m wide and 1.5 m deep is dug in a field 20 m long and 14 m wide. If the earth dug out is evenly spread out over the field, the level of the field will raise by nearly?
14. A money lender lends Rs.2000 for six months at 20% p.a. rate. It the interest is reckoned quarterly than find the amount given after time limit.
15. The average height of 35 boys in a class was calculated as 180cm. It has later found that the height of one of the boys in the class was wrongly written as 166 cm whereas his actual height was 106 cm. Find the actual average height of the boys in the class (Round off your answer to two decimal places).
16. Two stations A and B are 110 km apart on a straight line. One train starts from A at 7 a.m. and travels towards B at 20 kmph. Another train starts from B at 8 a.m. and travels towards A at a speed of 25 kmph. At what time will they meet?
17. 7394 - 1236 - 4652 = ?
18. The perimeter of a rhombus is 68 cm and one of its diagonals is 16 cm. Find its area?
19. What is the present worth of Rs. 132 due in 2 years at 5% simple interest per annum?
20. In what time will a train 100 m long cross an electric pole, it its speed be 144 km/hr?
21. How many seconds will a 500 meter long train take to cross a man walking with a speed of 3 km/hr in the direction of the moving train if the speed of the train
is 63 km/hr?
22. The least number of complete years in which a sum of money put out at 20% C.I. will be more than doubled is?
23. The number of permutations of the letters of the word 'MESMERISE' is_.
24. 150 men consume 1050 kg of rice in 30 days. In how many days will 70 men consume 980 kg of rice?
25. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
26. A train 800 m long is running at a speed of 78 km/hr. If it crosses a tunnel in 1 min, then the length of the tunnel is?
27. The area of the floor of a room is 20 m2 that of a longer wall 15 m2 and of the shorter wall 12 m2, find the edge of the new cube?
28. The sum of the two digits of a number is 10. If the number is subtracted from the number obtained by reversing its digits, the result is 54. Find the number?
29. A leak in the bottom of a tank can empty the full tank in 6 hours. An inlet pipe fills water at the rate of 4 liters per minute. When the tank is full in inlet is opened and due to the leak the tank is empties in 8 hours. The capacity of the tank is?
30. Dacid obtained 76, 65, 82, 67 and 85 marks (out of 100) in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. What are his average marks?
31. Two tests had the same maximum mark. The pass percentages in the first and the second test were 40% and 45% respectively. A candidate scored 216 marks in the second test and failed by 36 marks in that test. Find the pass mark in the first test?
32. (743.30)2 = ?
33. The area of a sector of a circle of radius 5 cm formed by an arc of length 3.5 cm is?
34. Varma can read a book in k minutes. What part of the book can he read in 8 minutes?(k>8)
35. A alone can do a piece of work in 6 days and B alone in 8 days. A and B undertook to do it for Rs. 3200. With the help of C, they completed the work in 3 days. How much is to be paid to C?
36. 7 2/5 of 110 / ? = 844
37. Find the least number which when divide by 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 leaves 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 as remainders respectively, but when divided by 7 leaves no remainder?
38. Two numbers are respectively 20% and 25% more than a third number. The percentage that is first of the second is?
39. The average age of a husband, wife and their child 3 years ago was 27 years and that of wife and the child 5 years ago was 20 years. The present age of the husband is:
40. The sum and the product of the roots of the quadratic equation x2 + 20x + 3 = 0 are?
41. Which of the following is the greatest?
42. There are 18 stations between Hyderabad and Bangalore. How many second class tickets have to be printed, so that a passenger can travel from any station to any other station?
43. A sun is divided among X, Y and Z in such a way that for each rupee X gets, Y gets 45 paisa and Z gets 30 paisa. If the share of Y is RS. 27, what is the
44. The difference between two integers is 5. Their product is 500. Find the numbers.
45. In a two-digit number, if it is known that its unit's digit exceeds its ten's digit by 2 and that the product of the given number and the sum of its digits is equal to 144, then the number is:
46. The ratio of the number of ladies to gents at a party was 1:2 but when 2 ladies and 2 gents left, the ratio became 1:3. How many people were at the party originally?
47. On dividing number by 56, we get 29 as remainder. On dividing the same number by 8, what will be the remainder?
48. A man saves 20% of his monthly salary. If an account of dearness of things he is to increase his monthly expenses by 20%, he is only able to save Rs. 200 per month. What is his monthly salary?
49. The average salary of a person for the months of January, February, March and April is Rs.8000 and that for the months February, March, April and May is Rs.8500. If his salary for the month of May is Rs.6500, find his salary for the month of January?
50. 52 * 40.1 = ?