Time Left: 00:50:00
1. Sum of two consecutive even terms lacks by 98 from their product. Find the sum of these numbers?
2. Aamir saves 32% of his monthly salary. If he spends Rs. 27200, then find his savings?
3. The product of two natural numbers is 17. Then, the sum of the reciprocals of their squares is:
4. Three persons A, B and C divide a certain amount of money such that A's share is Rs. 4 less than half of the total amount, B's share is Rs. 8 more than half of what is left and finally C takes the rest which is Rs. 14. Find the total amount they initially had with them?
5. The average of 11 numbers is 10.9. If the average of first six is 10.5 and that of the last six is 11.4 the sixth number is?
6. A person buys an article at Rs.500. At what price should he sell the article so as to make a profit of 20%?
7. In digging a pond 20 m * 10 m * 5 m the volumes of the soil extracted will be?
8. Mohit sold an article for Rs. 18000. Had he offered a discount of 10% on the selling price, he would have earned a profit of 8%. What is the cost price of the article?
9. Two pipes A and B can fill a cistern in 12 and 15 minutes respectively. Both are opened together but after 3 minutes A is turned off. After how much more time will the cistern be filled?
10. The ratio between the radii of two spheres is 1:3. Find the ratio between their volumes?
11. How much time will take for an amount of Rs. 450 to yield Rs. 81 as interest at 4.5% per annum of simple interest?
12. In an examination 40% failed in Hindi, 45% failed in English. If 25% students failed in both the subjects. Then the percentage of failed students is?
13. The present average age of a family of five members is 26 years. If the present age of the youngest member in the family is ten years, then what was the average age of the family at the time of the birth of the youngest member ? (Assume no death occurred in the family since the birth of the youngest)
14. The difference between two integers is 5. Their product is 500. Find the numbers.
15. The average of first 10 natural numbers is?
16. Two varieties of wheat - A and B costing Rs. 9 per kg and Rs. 15 per kg were mixed in the ratio 3 : 7. If 5 kg of the mixture is sold at 25% profit, find the profit made?
17. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
18. Three numbers which are co-prime to each other are such that the product of the first two is 551 and that of the last two is 1073. The sum of the three numbers is :
19. The salaries of A, B, C are in the ratio 2:3:5. If the increments of 15%, 10% and 20% are allowed respectively in their salaries, then what will be the new ratio of their salaries?
20. The bus fare for two persons for travelling between Agra and Aligarh id four-thirds the train fare between the same places for one person. The total fare paid by 6 persons travelling by bus and 8 persons travelling by train between the two places is Rs.1512. Find the train fare between the two places for one person?
21. Eight years ago, Ajay's age was 4/3 times that of Vijay. Eight years hence, Ajay's age will be 6/5 times that of Vijay. What is the present age of Ajay?
22. By selling 12 toffees for a rupee, a man loses 20%. How many for a rupee should be sell to get a gain of 20%?
23. If two dice are thrown together, the probability of getting an even number on one die and an odd number on the other is -.
24. In a certain store, the profit is 320% of the cost. If the cost increases by 25% but the selling price remains constant, approximately what percentage of the selling price is the profit?
25. At what rate percent of simple interest will a sum of money double itself in 12 years?
26. A drink vendor has 80 liters of Maaza, 144 liters of Pepsi and 368 liters of Sprite. He wants to pack them in cans, so that each can contains the same number of liters of a drink, and doesn't want to mix any two drinks in a can. What is the least number of cans required?
27. Which of the following number is divisible by 4 and 9?
28. The least number which when divided by 16, 18 and 21, leave the remainder 3, 5 and 8 respectively is:
29. The L.C.M of two numbers is 495 and their H.C.F is 5. If the sum of the numbers is 10, then their difference is:
30. 7 2/5 of 110 / ? = 844
31. Two persons A and B can complete a piece of work in 30 days and 45 days respectively. If they work together, what part of the work will be completed in 3 days?
32. By selling an article at Rs.800, a shopkeeper makes a profit of 25%. At what price should he sell the article so as to make a loss of 25%?
33. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
34. A goods train runs at the speed of 72 km/hr and crosses a 250 m long platform in 26 sec. What is the length of the goods train?
35. Ratio of the ages of Mahesh and Nilesh is 5 : x. Mahesh is 18 years younger to Ramesh. After nine years Ramesh will be 47 years old. If the difference between the ages of Mahesh and Nilesh is same as the age of Ramesh, what is the value of x?
36. A lent Rs. 5000 to B for 2 years and Rs. 3000 to C for 4 years on simple interest at the same rate of interest and received Rs. 2200 in all from both of them as interest. The rate of interest per annum is?
37. A mixture of 150 liters of wine and water contains 20% water. How much more water should be added so that water becomes 25% of the new mixture?
38. Rs.8000 become Rs.9261 in a certain interval of time at the rate of 5% per annum of C.I. Find the time?
39. (3a+1 9a+2 27a) / (3a-1 9a 27a+1) = ?
40. The number of sequences in which 7 players can throw a ball, so that the youngest player may not be the last is -.
41. How much more would Rs.20000 fetch, after two years, if it is put at 20% p.a. compound interest payable half yearly than if is put at 20% p.a. compound interest payable yearly?
42. [(3.572)3 + (2.428)3] / [(3.572)2 - (3.572) * (2.428) + (2.428)2] is equal to -.
43. The side of a square is increased by 25% then how much % does its area increases?
44. Two-fifth of one-third of three-seventh of a number is 15. What is 40% of that number?
45. The cost price of a radio is Rs.1500 and it was sold for Rs.1230, find the loss %?
46. One train is traveling 45 kmph and other is at 10 meters a second. Ratio of the speed of the two trains is?
47. A rope of which a calf is tied is increased from 12 m to 23 m, how much additional grassy ground shall it graze?
48. The ratio between the sale price and the cost price of an article is 7:5. What is the ratio between the profit and the cost price of that article?
49. 109.13 * 34.14 - 108.12 * 33 = ?
50. A number when divided by 221 gives a remainder 43, what remainder will be obtained by dividing the same number 17?