Time Left: 00:50:00
1. 217 * 217 + 183 * 183 = ?
2. The population of a town is 45000; 5/9th of them are males and the rest females 40% of the males are married. What is the percentage of married females?
3. 105.126 * 35.201 - 90.23 * 3 + 55.11 * 27.01 = ?
4. The ratio of the volumes of a cube to that of the sphere which will fit inside the cube is?
5. 421 * 0.9 + 130 * 101 + 10000 = ?
6. Two vessels P and Q contain 62.5% and 87.5% of alcohol respectively. If 2 litres from vessel P is mixed with 4 litres from vessel Q, the ratio of alcohol and water in the resulting mixture is?
7. A tank is filled by three pipes with uniform flow. The first two pipes operating simultaneously fill the tank in the same during which the tank is filled by the third pipe alone. The second pipe fills the tank 5 hours faster than the first pipe and 4 hours slower than the third pipe. The time required by the first pipe is?
8. (0.456 * 0.456 - 0.228 * 0.228) / (0.456 + 0.228) = ?
9. Two persons A and B take a field on rent. A puts on it 21 horses for 3 months and 15 cows for 2 months; B puts 15 cows for 6months and 40 sheep for 7 1/2 months. If one day, 3 horses eat as much as 5 cows and 6 cows as much as 10 sheep, what part of the rent should A pay?
10. How many three letter words are formed using the letters of the word TIME?
11. If 24m+2 = 46m-4, solve for m.
12. If one-third of one fourth of a number is 15, then three-tenth of that number is:
13. A and B can do a work in 5 days and 10 days respectively. A starts the work and B joins him after 2 days. In how many days can they complete the remaining work?
14. Three times the first of three consecutive odd integers is 3 more than twice the third. The third integer is:
15. 8.008 + 0.8 + 80.8 + 800.8 + 0.08 = ?
16. 31.2 * 14.5 * 9.6 = ?
17. The height of two right circular cones are in the ratio 1:2 and their perimeters of their bases are in the ratio 3:4, the ratio of their volume is?
18. The salaries of A, B, C are in the ratio 2:3:5. If the increments of 15%, 10% and 20% are allowed respectively in their salaries, then what will be the new ratio of their salaries?
19. H.C.F of 3240, 3600 and a third number is 36 and their L.C.M is 24 * 35 * 52 * 72. The third number is:
20. 184 * 216 - 81 + 119 / 0.7 = ?
21. Find the greatest number which is such that when 697, 909 and 1227 are divided by it, the remainders are all the same?
22. (3-3 * 95/2) / (272/3 * 3-4) = ?
23. Three number are in the ratio 5:6:7. The sum of its largest and smallest numbers equals the sum of the third number and 48. Find the third number?
24. A mixture of 70 litres of milk and water contains 10% water. How many litres of water should be added to the mixture so that the mixture contains 12 1/2% water?
25. In how many years will a sum of money doubles itself at 5% per annum on simple interest?
26. A sells a bicycle to B at a profit of 20%. B sells it to C at a profit of 25%. If C pays Rs. 225 for it, the cost price of the bicycle for A is:
27. The simple interest on a sum of money will be Rs.600 after 10 years. If the principal is trebled after 5 years what will be the total interest at the end of the tenth year?
28. A cricketer whose bowling average is 12.4 runs per wicket takes 5 wickets for 26 runs and there by decreases his average by 0.4. The number age of the family now is:
29. A vessel contains 20 liters of a mixture of milk and water in the ratio 3:2. 10 liters of the mixture are removed and replaced with an equal quantity of pure milk. If the process is repeated once more, find the ratio of milk and water in the final mixture obtained?
30. The sum of the two digits of a number is 10. If the number is subtracted from the number obtained by reversing its digits, the result is 54. Find the number?
31. Two trains are running in opposite directions with the same speed. If the length of each train is 120 m and they cross each other in 12 sec, then the speed of each train is?
32. What is the ratio between perimeters of two squares one having 3 times the diagonal then the other?
33. Two trains are moving in the same direction at 72 kmph and 36 kmph. The faster train crosses a man in the slower train in 27 seconds. Find the length of the faster train?
34. What is the probability that a leap year has 53 Sundays and 52 Mondays?
35. The sum of five consecutive even numbers of set x is 440. Find the sum of a different set of five consecutive integers whose second least number is 121 less than double the least number of set x?
36. A tap can fill a tank in 6 hours. After half the tank is filled three more similar taps are opened. What is the total time taken to fill the tank completely?
37. The ratio of two numbers is 2:3 and the sum of their cubes is 945. The difference of number is?
38. The L.C.M of 23 * 32 * 5 and 33 * 5 2 * 23 is.
39. What is the sum of all the prime numbers from 20 to 40?
40. By how much is 3/5th of 875 greater than 2/3 of 333?
41. A, B and C can do a piece of work in 7 days, 14 days and 28 days respectively. How long will they taken, if all the three work together?
42. Which of the following has most number of divisors?
43. A cycle is bought for Rs.900 and sold for Rs.1080, find the gain percent?
44. If 25% of x is 15 less than 15% of 1500, then x is?
45. Sides of a rectangular park are in the ratio 3: 2 and its area is 3750 sq m, the cost of fencing it at 50 ps per meter is?
46. A goods train runs at the speed of 72 km/hr and crosses a 250 m long platform in 26 sec. What is the length of the goods train?
47. A and B can do a piece of work in 12 days and 16 days respectively. Both work for 3 days and then A goes away. Find how long will B take to complete the remaining work?
48. The difference between a two-digit number and the number obtained by interchanging the two digits is 63. Which is the smaller of the two numbers?
49. 4000 was divided into two parts such a way that when first part was invested at 3%
and the second at 5%, the whole annual interest from both the investments is
Rs.144, how much was put at 3%?
50. 7589 - ? = 3434