Time Left: 00:50:00
1. The ratio of the volumes of a cube to that of the sphere which will fit inside the cube is?
2. A and B together can do a work in 6 days. If A alone can do it in 15 days. In how many days can B alone do it?
3. A man walks at a speed of 3 km/hr and runs at a speed of 7 km/hr. How much time will the man require to cover a distance of 10 1/2 km, if he completes half of the distance, i.e., (5 1/4) km on foot and the other half by running?
4. Four car rental agencies A, B, C and D rented a plot for parking their cars during the night. A parked 15 cars for 12 days, B parked 12 cars for 20 days, C parked 18 cars for 18 days and D parked 16 cars for 15 days. If A paid Rs. 1125 as rent for parking his cars, what is the total rent paid by all the four agencies?
5. The ratio between the school ages of Neelam and Shaan is 5:6 respectively. If the ratio between the one-third age of Neelam and half of Shaan's age of 5:9, then what is the school age of Shaan?
6. 45/100 * 125 + 22.22 = ?
7. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
8. Solve the equation for x : 6x - 27 + 3x = 4 + 9 - x
9. 1296 ÷ (24 * 0.75) = ?
10. How many paying stones, each measuring 2 1/2 m * 2 m are required to pave a rectangular court yard 30 m long and 16 1/2 m board?
11. Find the H.C.F of 204, 1190 and 1445?
12. A batsman makes a score of 64 runs in the 16th innings and thus increased his average by 3. Find his average after the 16th inning?
13. A man said to his son, "I was two-third of your present age when you were born". If the present age of the man is 48 years, find the present age of the son?
14. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
15. A man on tour travels first 160 km at 64 km/he and the next 160 km at 80 km/hr. The average speed for the first 320 km of the tour is?
16. Three times the first of three consecutive odd integers is 3 more than twice the third. The third integer is:
17. If a: b = 3:4, b:c = 7:9, c:d = 5:7, find a:d?
18. The greatest ratio out of 2:3, 5:4, 3:2 and 4:5 is?
19. Sum of the digits number is 8 and their product is 12. Find the difference between the digits?
20. (800 / 64) * (1296 / 36) = ?
21. Find the amount on Rs.5000 in 2 years, the rate of interest being 4% per first year and 5% for the second year?
22. What is the unit digit in 7105 ?
23. What is the sum of all the composite numbers up to 20?
24. The average age of students of a class is 15.8 years. The average age of boys in the class is 16.4 years and that of the girls is 15.4 years. The ration of the number of boys to the number of girls in the class is:
25. Find the expenditure on digging a well 14m deep and of 3m diameter at Rs.15 per cubic meter?
26. A room is 4 meters 37 cm long and 3 meters 23cm broad. It is required to pave the floor with minimum square slabs. Find the number of slabs required for this purpose?
27. Two numbers are in the ratio 3:5. If 9 be subtracted from each, they are in the ratio of 9:17. The first number is:
28. Ajay spends 45% of his monthly income on household items, 25% of his monthly income on buying cloths, 7.5% of his monthly income on medicines and saves the remaining amount which is Rs. 9000. Find his monthly income.
29. A man traveled a total distance of 1800 km. He traveled one-third of the whole trip by plane and the distance traveled by train is three-fifth of the distance traveled by bus. If he traveled by train, plane and bus, then find the distance traveled by bus?
30. If the price has fallen by 10% what percent of its consumption be: increased so that the expenditure may be the same as before?
31. The compound ratio of 5:6, 3:2 and 4:5?
32. A rectangular farm has to be fenced one long side, one short side and the diagonal. If the cost of fencing is Rs.10 per meter. The area of farm is 1200 m2 and the short side is 30 m long. How much would the job cost?
33. Two trains are running at 40 km/hr and 20 km/hr respectively in the same direction. Fast train completely passes a man sitting in the slower train in 5 sec. What is the length of the fast train?
34. A man was employed on the promise that he will be paid the highest wages per day. The contract money to be paid was Rs. 1189. Finally he was paid only Rs. 1073. For how many days did he actually work?
35. Aamir saves 32% of his monthly salary. If he spends Rs. 27200, then find his savings?
36. If A, B and C together can finish a piece of work in 4 days. A alone in 12 days and B in 18 days, then C alone can do it in?
37. 105 * 99 * 299 = ?
38. The difference between a number and its three-fifth is 50. What is the number?
39. The ratio of the radius of two circles is 1: 3, and then the ratio of their areas is?
40. What is the greater of the two numbers whose product is 2560, given that the sum of the two numbers exceeds their difference by 64?
41. If 3 workers collect 48 kg of cotton in 4 days, how many kg of cotton will 9 workers collect in 2 days?
42. If the arithmetic mean of seventy five numbers is calculated, it is 35. If each number is increased by 5, then mean of new number is:
43. A can run a kilometer race in 4 1/2 min while B can run same race in 5 min. How many meters start can A give B in a kilometer race, so that the race mat end in a dead heat?
44. Two trains running in opposite directions cross a man standing on the platform in 27 seconds and 17 seconds respectively and they cross each other in 23 seconds. The ratio of their speeds is:
45. The salary of a typist was at first raised by 10% and then the same was reduced by 5%. If he presently draws Rs.1045.What was his original salary?
46. 64 boys and 40 girls form a group for social work. During their membership drive, same number of boys and girls joined the group. How many members does the group have now, if the ratio of boys to girls is 4 : 3?
47. There are some pigeons and hares in a zoo. If heads are counted, there are 200. If legs are counted, there are 580. The number of hares in the zoo is?
48. (332% of 2113) / 42 = ?
49. A shopkeeper sells 20% of his stock at 10% profit ans sells the remaining at a loss of 5%. He incurred an overall loss of Rs. 400. Find the total worth of the stock?
50. The average of four positive integers is 69. The highest integer is 93 and the least integer is 39. The difference between the remaining two integers is 28. Which of the following integers is the higher of the remaining two integers?