Time Left: 00:50:00
1. The average of 10 numbers is calculated as 15. It is discovered later on that while calculating the average, one number namely 36 was wrongly read as 26. The correct average is?
Least perfect square number, exactly divisible by 21, 36 and 56 is?
3. In a bag there are coins of 50 paisa, 25 paisa and one rupee in the proportion 5:6:2. If there are in all Rs.42, the number of 25 paisa coins is?
4. The height of two right circular cones are in the ratio 1:2 and their perimeters of their bases are in the ratio 3:4, the ratio of their volume is?
5. Albert invested Rs. 8000 in a scheme for 2 years at compound interest rate 5% p.a. How much amount will Albert get on maturity of the fixed deposit?
6. If the cost price of 50 articles is equal to the selling price of 40 articles, then the gain or loss percent is?
7. 30.9 * 3000 - 10.1 * 1100 + 8298 - 4302 = ?
8. Some persons can do a piece of work in 12 days. Two times the number of these people will do half of that work in?
9. How much more would Rs.20000 fetch, after two years, if it is put at 20% p.a. compound interest payable half yearly than if is put at 20% p.a. compound interest payable yearly?
10. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
11. What is the sum of all even numbers from 1 to 701?
12. Two stations A and B are 110 km apart on a straight line. One train starts from A at 7 a.m. and travels towards B at 20 kmph. Another train starts from B at 8 a.m. and travels towards A at a speed of 25 kmph. At what time will they meet?
13. A train passes a man standing on the platform. If the train is 170 meters long and its speed is 72 kmph, how much time it took in doing so?
14. The sum of the two numbers is 12 and their product is 35. What is the sum of the reciprocals of these numbers?
15. 105 * 99 * 299 = ?
16. A can do a half of certain work in 70 days and B one third of the same in 35 days. They together will do the whole work in.
17. At what rate percent on simple interest will Rs.750 amount to Rs.900 in 5 years?
18. A 70 cm long wire is to be cut into two pieces so that one piece will be 2/5th of the other, how many centimeters will the shorter piece be?
19. Dacid obtained 76, 65, 82, 67 and 85 marks (out of 100) in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. What are his average marks?
20. (332% of 2113) / 42 = ?
21. A train 360 m long is running at a speed of 45 km/hr. In what time will it pass a bridge 140 m long?
22. How many numbers up to 300 and 700 are divisible by 2, 3 and 7 both together?
23. A single discount equivalent to the discount series of 20%, 10% and 5% is?
24. Pipe A can fill a tank in 16 minutes and pipe B cam empty it in 24 minutes. If both the pipes are opened together after how many minutes should pipe B be closed, so that the tank is filled in 30 minutes?
25. A certain sum becomes four times itself at simple interest in eight years. In how many years does it become ten times itself?
26. The number obtained by interchanging the two digits of a two-digit number is less than the original number by 45. If the sum of the two digits of the number so obtained is 13, then what is the original number?
27. A lends Rs. 2500 to B and a certain to C at the same time at 7% p.a. simple interest. If after 4 years, A altogether receives Rs. 1120 as interest from B and C, then the sum lent to C is?
28. A number consists of two digits. If 3/5 of 1/5 of the number is 9. Find the sum of its two digits?
29. 80 is what percent of 64?
30. A man is 24 years older than his son. In two years, his age will be twice the age of his son. The present age of the son is:
31. The radius of a wheel is 22.4 cm. What is the distance covered by the wheel in making 500 resolutions.
32. By selling an article at Rs.600, a profit of 25% is made. Find its cost price?
33. Convert the 13/36 m/s into kilometers per hour?
34. 9 3/4 + 7 2/17 - 9 1/15 = ?
35. The sum of a number and its reciprocal is one-eighth of 34. What is the product of the number and its square root?
36. 8988 / 8 / 4 = ?
37. Every year an amount increases by 1/8th of itself. How much will it be after two years if its present value is Rs.64000?
38. The least number of four digits which is divisible by 4, 6, 8 and 10 is?
39. The sector of a circle has radius of 21 cm and central angle 135o. Find its perimeter?
40. The number of new words that can be formed by rearranging the letters of the word 'ALIVE' is -.
41. Rs. 6000 is lent out in two parts. One part is lent at 7% p.a simple interest and the other is lent at 10% p.a simple interest. The total interest at the end of one year was Rs. 450. Find the ratio of the amounts lent at the lower rate and higher rate of interest?
42. A delegation of 5 members has to be formed from 3 ladies and 5 gentlemen. In how many ways the delegation can be formed, if 2 particular ladies are always included in the delegation?
43. 12 men can complete a piece of work in 4 days, while 15 women can complete the same work in 4 days. 6 men start working on the job and after working for 2 days, all of them stopped working. How many women should be put on the job to complete the remaining work, if it so to be completed in 3 days?
44. How many figures are required to number the pages the pages of a book containing 365 pages?
45. If 3 workers collect 48 kg of cotton in 4 days, how many kg of cotton will 9 workers collect in 2 days?
46. Find the lowest common multiple of 24, 36 and 40.
47. (3a+1 9a+2 27a) / (3a-1 9a 27a+1) = ?
48. 7589 - ? = 3434
49. A wire in the form of a circle of radius 3.5 m is bent in the form of a rectangule, whose length and breadth are in the ratio of 6 : 5. What is the area of the rectangle?
50. If 24m+2 = 46m-4, solve for m.