Time Left: 00:50:00
1. The length of the bridge, which a train 130 metres long and travelling at 45 km/hr can cross in 30 seconds, is:
2. A man purchases 8 pens for Rs.9 and sells 9 pens for Rs.8, how much profit or loss does he make?
3. 8/15 / 1 1/3 * 3 ?/4 = 1.5
4. A train sets off at 2 p.m. at the speed of 70 kmph. Another train starts at 3:30 p.m. in the same direction at the rate of 85 kmph. At what time the trains will meet?
5. The ratio of the cost price and the selling price is 4:5. The profit percent is:
6. Find the area of the quadrilateral of one of its diagonals is 20 cm and its off sets 9 cm and 6 cm?
7. 184 * 216 - 81 + 119 / 0.7 = ?
8. The percentage profit earned by selling an article for Rs. 1920 is equal to the percentage loss incurred by selling the same article for Rs. 1280. At what price should the article be sold to make 25% profit?
9. Find the greatest number which leaves the same remainder when it divides 25, 57 and 105.
10. A committee has 5 men and 6 women. What are the number of ways of selecting a group of eight persons?
11. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
12. What is the least number, which is perfect square but contains 2700 as its factor?
13. The radius of a circle is increased by 1%. Find how much % does its area increases?
14. Two trains each 250 m in length are running on the same parallel lines in opposite directions with the speed of 80 kmph and 70 kmph respectively. In what time
will they cross each other completely?
15. The least number of four digits which is divisible by 4, 6, 8 and 10 is?
16. Some pens are divided among A, B, C and D. A gets twice the number of pens that B gets. C gets the same number of pens as D gets. If A gets 25 pens more than D and the ratio of the number of pens that B and C get is 2 : 3, then find the number of pens that D gets ?
17. Ratio of the earnings of A and B is 4:7. If the earnings of A increases by 50% and those of B decreased by 25%, the new ratio of their earnings becomes 8:7. What are A's earnings?
18. A dishonest dealer professes to sell goods at the cost price but uses a false weight and gains 25%. Find his false weight age?
19. The sum of a number and its reciprocal is one-eighth of 34. What is the product of the number and its square root?
20. How much time will take for an amount of Rs. 450 to yield Rs. 81 as interest at 4.5% per annum of simple interest?
21. The least number which when divided by 8, 12 and 16, leave in each remainder 3, is?
22. The cross-section of a cannel is a trapezium in shape. If the cannel is 10 m wide at the top and 6 m wide at the bottom and the area of cross-section is 640 sq m, the depth of cannel is?
23. A car after covering ½ of a journey of 100 km develops engine trouble and later travels at ½ of its original speed. As a result, it arrives 2 hours late than
its normal time. What is the normal speed of the car is?
24. Which of the following has most number of divisors?
25. A sum of money at simple interest amounts to Rs. 815 in 3 years and to Rs. 854 in 4 years. The sum is?
26. The average salary of all the workers in a workshop is Rs. 8000. The average salary of 7 technicians is Rs. 12000 and the average salary of the rest is Rs. 6000. The total number of workers in the workshop is:
27. The sum of three consecutive integers is 102. Find the lowest of the three?
28. Raj invested an amount of Rs.17400 for two years. Find the rate of compound interest that will fetch him an amount of Rs.1783.50 at the end of two years?
29. Find the least number when successively divided by 2, 3 and 7 leaves remainders 1, 2 and 3 respectively?
30. The length of a train and that of a platform are equal. If with a speed of 90 k/hr, the train crosses the platform in one minute, then the length of the train (in meters) is:
31. The ratio of the area of a square to that of the square drawn on its diagonal is?
32. Ram professes to sell his goods at the cost price but he made use of 900 grms instead of a kg, what is the gain percent?
33. 1296 ÷ (24 * 0.75) = ?
34. (332% of 2113) / 42 = ?
35. The side of a square is increased by 25% then how much % does its area increases?
36. The sum of the square of the three consecutive even natural numbers is 1460. Find the numbers?
37. Vijay bought 160 shirts at the rate of Rs. 225 per shirt. The transport expenditure was Rs. 1400. He paid an octroi at the rate of Rs. 1.75 per shirt and labour charges were Rs. 320. What should be the selling price of one shirt, if he wants a profit of 20%?
38. The radius of a cylinder is 2 r units and height is 3 r units. Find the curved surface?
39. A train passes a station platform in 36 seconds and a man standing on the platform in 20 seconds. If the speed of the train is 54 km/hr, what is the length of the platform?
40. If P gets 25% more than Q, then by what percent does Q get less than P?
41. Rs.1200 divided among P, Q and R. P gets half of the total amount received by Q and R. Q gets one-third of the total amount received by P and R. Find the amount received by R?
42. Out of 10 persons working on a project, 4 are graduates. If 3 are selected, what is the probability that there is at least one graduate among them?
43. (5 - 7)2 * (6 - 9)2 / (23)-2 = ?
44. Mr. Thomas invested an amount of Rs. 13,900 divided in two different schemes A and B at the simple interest rate of 14% p.a. and 11% p.a. respectively. If the total amount of simple interest earned in 2 years be Rs. 3508, what was the amount invested in scheme B?
45. A is twice as good a workman as B and they took 7 days together to do the work B alone can do it in.
46. (492 * 182) / 324 = ?
47. In how many years will a sum of money doubles itself at 5% per annum on simple interest?
48. By selling an article at Rs.600, a profit of 25% is made. Find its cost price?
49. Subtracting 10% from X is the same as multiplying X by what number?
50. How many shots of 1cm radius can be prepared from a sphere of 3cm radius?