Time Left: 00:20:00
1. (332% of 2113) / 42 = ?
2. 3.5 can be expressed in terms of percentage as?
3. If x = √3 - √2, then find (x - 1/x)2
4. A car covers a distance of 624 km in 6 ½ hours. Find its speed?
5. Two pipes A and B can separately fill a cistern in 60 min and 75 min respectively. There is a third pipe in the bottom of the cistern to empty it. If all the three pipes are simultaneously opened, then the cistern is full in 50 min. In how much time, the third pipe alone can empty the cistern?
6. In a 1000 m race, A beats B by 200 meters or 25 seconds. Find the speed of B?
7. The cross-section of a cannel is a trapezium in shape. If the cannel is 10 m wide at the top and 6 m wide at the bottom and the area of cross-section is 640 sq m, the depth of cannel is?
8. The salary of a worker is first increased by 30% and afterwards reduced by 30%. What is net change in his salary?
9. An outlet pipe can empty 2/3 rd of a cistern in 12 minutes. In 8 minutes, what part of the cistern will be emptied?
10. How many shots of 1cm radius can be prepared from a sphere of 3cm radius?
11. The edges of a cuboid are respectively 3cm, 4cm and 12 cm. Find the length of the diagonal of cuboid.
12. The probability that a number selected at random from the first 50 natural numbers is a composite number is -.
13. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
14. The sum of the digits of a two-digit number is 15 and the difference between the digits is 3. What is the two-digit number?
15. The length of rectangle is thrice its breadth and its perimeter is 96 m, find the area of the rectangle?
16. A, B and C rents a pasture for Rs.870. A put in 12 horses for 8 months, B 16 horses for 9 months and 18 horses for 6 months. How much should C pay?
17. Present ages of X and Y are in the ratio 5:6 respectively. Seven years hence this ratio will become 6:7 respectively. What is X's present age in years?
18. Amar, Bhavan and Chetan divide an amount of Rs. 5600 among themselves in the ratio 3 : 6 : 5. If an amount of Rs. 400 is deducted from each of their shares, what will be the new ratio of their shares of the amount?
19. Two pipes A and B can separately fill a tank in 12 and 15 minutes respectively. A third pipe C can drain off 45 liters of water per minute. If all the pipes are opened, the tank can be filled in 15 minutes. What is the capacity of the tank?
20. In one year, the population, of a village increased by 10% and in the next year, it decreased by 10%. If at the end of 2nd year, the population was 7920, what was it in the beginning?