Time Left: 00:30:00
1. A and B can do a work in 4 hours and 12 hours respectively. A starts the work at 6AM and they work alternately for one hour each. When will the work be completed?
2. (12)3 * 64 / 432 = ?
3. A sells a bicycle to B at a profit of 20%. B sells it to C at a profit of 25%. If C pays Rs. 225 for it, the cost price of the bicycle for A is:
Least perfect square number, exactly divisible by 21, 36 and 56 is?
5. The average of first 10 odd numbers is?
6. Find the least square number which is divisible by 10, 12, 15 and 18?
7. A person covered one-fourth of the total distance at 26 kmph and remaining distance at 24 kmph. What is the average speed for the total distance?
8. Three number are in the ratio 5:6:7. The sum of its largest and smallest numbers equals the sum of the third number and 48. Find the third number?
9. If 10% of x = 20% of y, then x:y is equal to:
10. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
11. Albert buys 4 horses and 9 cows for Rs. 13,400. If he sells the horses at 10% profit and the cows at 20% profit, then he earns a total profit of Rs. 1880. The cost of a horse is:
12. What is the greater of the two numbers whose product is 2560, given that the sum of the two numbers exceeds their difference by 64?
13. Two-third of a positive number and 25/216 of its reciprocal are equal. The number is:
14. The cost price of 13 articles is equal to the selling price of 11 articles. Find the profit percent?
15. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
16. The average of 13 numbers is 60. Average of the first 7 of them is 57 and that of the last 7 is 61. Find the 8th number?
17. 1: 3 = 1 2/3: x. The value of x is?
18. The product of two numbers is 2028 and their H.C.F is 13. The number of such pairs is:
19. Ten percent of Ram's monthly salary is equal to eight percent of Shyam's monthly salary. Shyam's monthly salary is twice Abhinav's monthly salary. If Abhinav's annual salary is Rs. 1.92 lakhs, find Ram's monthly salary?
20. A 180 meter long train crosses a man standing on the platform in 6 sec. What is the speed of the train?
21. A man can do a job in 15 days. His father takes 20 days and his son finishes it in 25 days. How long will they take to complete the job if they all work together?
22. If 12 men and 16 boys can do a piece of work in 5 days; 13 men and 24 boys can do it in 4 days, then the ratio of the daily work done by a man to that of a boy is?
23. There is a 30% increase in the price of an article in the first year, a 20% decrease in the second year and a 10% increase in the next year. If the final price of the article is Rs. 2288, then what was the price of the article initially?
24. 3251 + 587 + 369 - ? = 3007
25. Find the least number when successively divided by 2, 3 and 7 leaves remainders 1, 2 and 3 respectively?
26. The average age of 15 students of a class is 15 years. Out of these, the average age of 5 students is 14 years and that of the other 9 students is 16 years. Tee age of the 15th student is:
27. A and B rent a pasture for 10 months. A put in 80 cows for 7 months. How many can B put in for the remaining 3 months, if he pays half as much again as A?
28. If a number is subtracted from its square we get 272. Find the number?
29. A box contains nine bulbs out of which 4 are defective. If four bulbs are chosen at random, find the probability that exactly three bulbs are good.
30. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?